Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Curleymumma and kcoennan,

I called and got my prog levels! Good idea! So, my level was 11.3. Now I have no clue if that is high, low, medium, good, or bad, so what do you think?Kcoennan, I would love twins (or a singleton, whichever is meant to be). Curleymumma, I'm testing next Wednesday, so we are kind of testing buddies, no? :thumbup: Maybe we will both have twins like kcoennan.:winkwink:

Sounds like a good idea Mbhg!
In regards to your pg results, im not sure what country you are in, and they use difernt masurements, so mine is in n/mol- according to that unit of measurement, i only JUST scrape in to ov, however, if ots the other unit of measurement, i think the level for O is much lower.

I thought i was getting AF last night, but it went away, no AF or spotting, TG!!!

Sigh.....been away since 1dpo, heading home today, 10dpo and counting!!:happydance:

Hang in there, Curleymumma! I know exactly how you feel!!! I myself don't feel any symptoms or see any signs of an impending bfp, but who knows...

I googled a bunch on normal, high, and low prog levels and I'm more confused than ever. Just decided to accept what my RE said...that I did ovulate. :shrug: But I think it is a low level. I wonder if I shouldn't take 150 mg of clomid to have a higher level.

Hey there, your pgstne at a day 21 test indicates if you ovulated, this happens due to the the corpus leutum (the shell of the egg) disintergrating which triggers a rise in pgstne- so if you O'd, more clomid wont make your pgstne higher,

Its like learning another language....:coffee:

Well, I got my day 21 prog results back yesterday and BAM! I ovulated!!! Yay! :happydance:

Okay, so who else is doing the 2ww? For me it's more like a 1ww as I test next wed the 25th. Anyone else waiting? Going crazy like me? :coffee: What I do is get really neurotic about exposure to chemicals and pesticides and 2nd hand smoke. I'll be a complete basket case when I finally am pregnant! :blush:

Hi babe, do you mind sharing what your progesterone level was? Last month on clomid i get a definite YES from dr that i O'd (in reference to my 21prog)- this month im away, and picked up my results myself- and it seems my levels are boarderline- dpending upon who's stats i look up, some day im in the margind for O- others say im JUST out of it....what a bugger!!! I did do it on day 21- where as i have a 30-31 day cycle, so my prog peak would have been about two days after the blood was drawn....

Anyhow, im in the last 1ww at the moment as well- i should be due to test (or be in pain...)around weds/thurs next week.

Last night i went for a walk with friends and took a tumble- a little later i noticed my back aching and abdomen sore- hope that IF there was a bean trying to stick that i didnt knock it around too much....:shrug:

What were your levels?

Hey there, my pg was 21.5 n/mol- apparently the guiline is OVER 20-25 = ovulation....do you think i scrape in? I did get a pos OPK at the right times and with good ewcm.....and i did do the test abouot 1-2 days beofre 7dpo, so just before the progesterone peak.

Curleymumma, I don't know what you mean by 21.5 n/mol-. What does this mean? Prog levels in blood? So, the doctor said I ovulated at a prog level of 11.3. I don't think you have to have a prog level of 20-25 to ovulate. (And kcoennan conceived twins w much less.) :flower:

n/mol is the unilt of measurement- there are two different units of measurements that i have come across for detecting pgstn in blood- one of them they like to see it over about 5, the other one they like to se over about 25- so it depends upon how they measure it (sort of like trying to comapre inches and centremetres without converting the uits to be the same.

Hey ladies,
woke up with a ripper of a headache, im up to 11dpo, and got a BFN- which doesnt have to mean anything as its still early but i havnt been able to shake this headche all day, its right behind my eye and in my temple, and is typical of the hormonal headaches i get, which make me think that AF is on her way, two days i'd say.....:cry:

Hey ladies,
woke up with a ripper of a headache, im up to 11dpo, and got a BFN- which doesnt have to mean anything as its still early but i havnt been able to shake this headche all day, its right behind my eye and in my temple, and is typical of the hormonal headaches i get, which make me think that AF is on her way, two days i'd say.....:cry:

Aww, Curleymumma, I'm sorry. Just wait and see. I'm in the same boat. :cry: AF is rearing her hideous, unwanted face. I am spotting. :cry: It's such an emotionally painful process.

Thank you for the progesterone info. :flower:

Hugs.:hugs:

Hey ladies,

Aww, Curleymumma, I'm sorry. Just wait and see. I'm in the same boat. :cry: AF is rearing her hideous, unwanted face. I am spotting. :cry: It's such an emotionally painful process.

Awww, the first cramp is the worst, this wave of sadness sweeps over you...
Do you normally spot? I dont normally spot with AF, maybe its a good sign rather than a bad one??? One can always hope sigh.......:coffee:

Hey ladies,

Do you normally spot? I dont normally spot with AF, maybe its a good sign rather than a bad one??? One can always hope sigh.......:coffee:

I always spot--it's my pattern. :nope: So, I'm kind of moving on to next month in my mind, though I'm still going to do the ritual of the PT on Wednesday. Are you still going to do the test?

Hey ladies,

I always spot--it's my pattern. :nope: So, I'm kind of moving on to next month in my mind, though I'm still going to do the ritual of the PT on Wednesday. Are you still going to do the test?

Well, im cd 30 today (normal for me to get AF anywhere between cd30-32) and although i keep thinking its coming, it hasnt turned up yet- so i intend to get through the day WITHOUT testing- i have none at home, i would have to go buy some in order to test...hope that helps- then if i wake up tomorow with no cramps or sure signs of AF i will test- thats the plan, lets see if i can stick to it!!! So your testing weds as well? Did the spotting hang around or increase?
:dust:

Hey ladies, I'm doing Clomid this cycle [I took a couple cycles off of it because it wasn't doing much for my eggs] so as a last ditch effort, my doctor put me on 250mg dose for CD3-7.

I was wondering if anybody had been prescribed that big of a dose...I was taking 150mg since October....my doctor said as long as I'm having a period, I can keep taking the clomid but she thought that if she puts me on a mega dose, I'll have a better chance of getting an eggg to stick better.

Any advice?

Hey ladies, I'm doing Clomid this cycle [I took a couple cycles off of it because it wasn't doing much for my eggs] so as a last ditch effort, my doctor put me on 250mg dose for CD3-7.

I was wondering if anybody had been prescribed that big of a dose...I was taking 150mg since October....my doctor said as long as I'm having a period, I can keep taking the clomid but she thought that if she puts me on a mega dose, I'll have a better chance of getting an eggg to stick better.

Any advice?

I have never heard of that high of a dosage before. Once you become pregnant, has she checked your progesterone levels? Sometimes those levels are down after clomid, and you need to take progesterone supplements to help the egg stick. Just wondering if she has done tests other than HCG once you become pregnant to see why your little eggs aren't sticking.

The clomid will actually help you produce more progesterone in the luteal phase, but yes, they checked them with my pregnancy in march and they were fine.

Hopefully this mega dose will be the extra bump we need!

I'm considering the bromoline supplements for the 2ww this month as well, supposedly t aids in implantation...who knows, I'm willing to try anything at this point.

Hey Ladies!

I am currently 7 dpo! I just got my progesterone test results back today! (I had it done on CD20 b/c CD 21 was a Saturday) So, even though I was technically only 4 dpo my level is 24.7! :thumbup: The nurse said I definitely ovulated! I have such a good feeling about this month, even though it's just my 1st cycle of clomid! I am not supppose to be testing until this weekend....but I know I will end up testing until I either get a BFP or AF! :shrug:

Any advice?

As far as I know that is the highest dose they will give someone. But if it's not getting pregnant that's hard....it's getting the egg to stick..I would think that would be a progesterone problem. Has your doctor ever put you on the progesterone suppliments?

Yes, I take them even though my progesterone levels while pregnant were normal...but the doctor said that to take them when I get a bfp can't hurt...so I do. Lol. So far, it hasn't made any difference.

The reason for the clomid is the doctor thinks if I produce multiple eggs, then I'll have a better chance of one implanting right and sticking...Hopefully she's right.

ok- so i completely caved and tested...i bought a cheapie- i usually do FRER- but i bought pregnosis, and i have such a feint feint line, so feint taking a pic wouldnt help. I will tell you ladies -->im not a woman who see's lines every month- so im quite perplexed, i have heard of evap lines, but never seen one, maybe this is one? Does an evap mean anything? sigh...now i know why people get so upset about them- at 13-14dpo its not nice to be teased....

Evap lines will show up after the time limit and are caused by the urine drying on the antibody strip [where the positive line would come up]

Sometimes the antibody strip shows through a little bit; it will look grey, white or clear colored and should fade as the test dries.

I hope this is a real life BFP for you Curley!!!

False positives also happen, but not very often...with those, the line will show up smeary or smudged and often not where it's supposed to be [it's usually pretty obvious close to the control line too!]

When are you going to test again?

I got my blood work done on CD 23. Results came in yesterday and they said my bloodwork came back great! They said I did ovulate! Thank you clomid!

Hi,

I hope it's okay for me to post this, but I wanted to invite anyone interested to a new thread I wrote about pesticide exposure and TTC. I am interested in starting a conversation, so check it out if you're curious!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/975111-pesticide-exposure-ttc-do-you-think.html

Thank you! Baby Dust!

Curleymomma!:hugs:
Ooooo! I'm smiling from ear to ear w/my fx for you, hon!:happydance:
I hope this is the start of something positive for you!:winkwink:

About evaps...
An evap line is just that... an evap line.:nope:
Did you see the 2nd line w/color and within the test's timeframe?
Sorry-- I'm not familiar w/Pregnosis tests. Are they blue or pink dye?
Blue ones can be more of a bugger w/evaps.:wacko:

Maybe buy a FRER for tomorrow's FMU?:flower:
When are you POAS again?
I'd be :test:ing like a fiend if I saw a hint of a shimmer of a faint line!:haha:

Keep us posted, babe!:dust:
Sending positive vibes your way!:hugs:

And woohoo, ladies!
:happydance:
Congrats on the ovulating!:thumbup:
:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members