Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

clomid buddies i need advice!!

i took clomid CD2-6 this cycle, and wasnt meant to see AF until friday...however, she showed last night, and quite badly, too. my question is, firstly, do i count day one as yesterday or today? i started bleeding around 8pm last night, and it wasnt just spotting either...secondly, im a bit concerned about the heaviness of it...i wore a maxipad AND tampon, and managed to soak through both, as well as my clothes, in just under 2 hours. has anyone else had something similar to this happen whilst they were taking clomid?

i tried to call my FS to ask all this, but theres no answer, and i doubt i will get through now until tomorrow. but i might need to start cycle two of clomid today...

Well ladies I took two dollar tree tests last night and both came back positive!

Went and had my hcg levels tested and came back negative :cry:
Figured out with + HPT it probably meant I would be having a chemical pregnancy...

Sure enough I woke up this morning with horrible sharp pains in lower abdomen, went to the bathroom and there was so much blood...

Please pray for us...I go at 3 today to see my doctor...

NLK - I'm not sure what's going on with you cycle but as for me today I have been through two super size tampons in two hours...I know everyone is different though! I've never had so much blood or pains in my lower abdomin like I am having today...

iluvredskins im so sorry to hear that :hugs: hope your doctors appointment goes ok.

thats what ive been like today. i started bleeding at 10/11 dpo, horrifically. and the pain was awful. it seems to be slowing a bit now.

thanks for your advice. il keep you in my thoughts :hugs:

Thanks! I hope you can get some answers from your FS. I'm not leaving my appointment today without a RE appointment!

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this...it does sound like a chemical, honey.

The ONLY (and I mean ONLY) light at the end of the tunnel with a chemical pregnancy is that you now know you can conceive. I know that doesn't really help you now, but if you need anything, I've had 2 miscarriages in 6 months, and would be happy to talk to you if you need to. :hugs:

Well ladies I took two dollar tree tests last night and both came back positive!

Figured out with + HPT it probably meant I would be having a chemical pregnancy...

Sure enough I woke up this morning with horrible sharp pains in lower abdomen, went to the bathroom and there was so much blood...

NLK - I'm not sure what's going on with you cycle but as for me today I have been through two super size tampons in two hours...I know everyone is different though! I've never had so much blood or pains in my lower abdomin like I am having today...

So sorry :( big hugs to you :hugs:

I'm on my 1st round of clomid 50mg days 5-9 wish me luck i start it tomorrow!! so excited hope i get my :bfp: this month :)

Wow, I love this site! I don't know anyone else who has had any problems ttc and had to think about clomid and all this stuff, so having the support I can get here is so wonderful!

Thanks to everyone that replied to my post. I've been giving what you all said a lot of thought, and will continue to do so as I have about 2 weeks before I can do anything to move forward in this process.

The great attitudes of the women on this thread is helping me look at my situation in a different light. I'm starting to think I should be more excited than anything else that at least clomid might be a step in the right direction for us to get the baby that we want, like many of the women here have reflected. Still a lot to handle and to talk about with hubby before we do anything, but it's helped to give me a fresh perspective.

Thanks ladies!

Sorry to hear this hun! I stalked you on another clomid thread, a while before I was told I would definitely need to try it, and I know how much you want this and how patient you have been. I hope your appointment is helpful and my thoughts and prayers are with you! :flower:

so sorry to hear that babe, i was so happy for you, XXX:cry:

I have my RE appointment next Wednesday...hopefully I will get some answers! Thank you all so much for your support!

I'm so sorry redskins. :nope: I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs: Good luck at your RE appointment.

Well AF came last night=( hopefully this will be my month

Well AF came last night=( hopefully this will be my month

come join the may thread...we are all hoping!

Hey AF showed last night for me too :( its been a pretty emotional day but hoping cycle 3 is the one for me. Good luck in May :)

Sorry to hear that babe- im on cycle three and although trying to be somewhat non-chalant, i have high expectatoins...but what will be i suppose....we will all battle on togther XXX

How is everyone doing???

Chantel - I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow!

Hi ladies, how is everyone?

Well, im on cd14- we bd'd last night and today i had lots of EWCM and abdominal pain and discomfort and sensitive BBS. My opks are all neg, although last night the one i did was a dud and i diddnt bother doing it again- last month detected my sureg at noght and it was gone by the next mornign, so i do them morning and evening, but still all neg.... My first month on 100mg, so im hopefull....

OH leaving for work away in a few weeks, before my next cycle, so im pining a few hopes on this one!

Good luck gals!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->