Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Well, I had my 6 week ultrasound today. The ultrasound tech simply held up two fingers and smiled. Yes, there are TWO babies in there! TWINS!! DH and I are shocked and also THRILLED...wow...sooo happy.

Baby dust to you all.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAJOR CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! Once it sinks in, it is the most amazing thing ever. I'm so happy for you!!! So the questions start... do you have any twins in your family? That was the first question I always got lol

Twins run straight through my family on my Dad's side. My Grandmother had fraternal twin siblings, and she became pregnant with twins herself. One of the twins sadly passed away either at birth or before. I don't know the story because she passed away, but I did my genealogy and learned that my Aunt had a twin sister. They had named her and everything, so I'm curious to know what happened. kcoennen, do they run in your family?

And can you please tell me what resources you have turned to, such as books, support groups, etc. I would love to talk to you via email. I am in shock! I feel so blessed, but I am needing to start mental preparation for this unexpected change of plans!

Yes they run in my family as well. During my first ultrasound, the dr said I conceived twins from my genes, not clomid, because my ovaries weren't overstimulated.

Please email me! I love to share information! My email is [email protected]. I can let you know what websites I use and anything else you want to know. The Multiples discussion board on here is amazing. The girls are so incredibly nice, write back all the time, and answer all questions. I suggest going there!!!

So bummed thought i got my pos. ov. test and tested the next day and got a neg.. read more about ov. tests and now realize what i thought was a pos. was a neg too... I am only on cd 13 so i will still test for it. I was just so happy that i thought i got a positive and of course it was a neg. like all my other tests ive done in the past.... oh well i am still keeping my hope up that it will still happen soon!

Well, I had my 6 week ultrasound today. The ultrasound tech simply held up two fingers and smiled. Yes, there are TWO babies in there! TWINS!! DH and I are shocked and also THRILLED...wow...sooo happy.

Baby dust to you all.

big smiles for you! congratualtions!

Baby dust to you all.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAJOR CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! Once it sinks in, it is the most amazing thing ever. I'm so happy for you!!! So the questions start... do you have any twins in your family? That was the first question I always got lol

Twins run straight through my family on my Dad's side. My Grandmother had fraternal twin siblings, and she became pregnant with twins herself. One of the twins sadly passed away either at birth or before. I don't know the story because she passed away, but I did my genealogy and learned that my Aunt had a twin sister. They had named her and everything, so I'm curious to know what happened. kcoennen, do they run in your family?

And can you please tell me what resources you have turned to, such as books, support groups, etc. I would love to talk to you via email. I am in shock! I feel so blessed, but I am needing to start mental preparation for this unexpected change of plans!

to both of you ladies, i have been following you for a while- what did you do the month you felll? anything different?

Baby dust to you all.

to both of you ladies, i have been following you for a while- what did you do the month you felll? anything different?

Curley--I took the 100mg days 5-9 and we BD'ed days 10-20 every other day starting on day 10 (once a day, every OTHER day). We tried to do it before bed when possible and I tried to stay laying down. I found out from my HSG that my cervix tilts to the right, so I laid on my right side with a pillow. ;) Also, something different that I did that cycle was I ate ONE serving per day of full-fat NON-organic yogurt. Previously, I had been eating all organic dairy, but I read that the hormones in non-organic can stimulate hormones a little. I ate lots of healthy food, like lean chicken, half a sweet potato once that week, lots of other veggies in cooking, olive oil, smoothies with fruit and greens and whey each morning, nuts, and salad. Of course, I took a prenatal and also a little extra calcium to make sure I get up to the daily value.

Baby dust to you all.

Yes they run in my family as well. During my first ultrasound, the dr said I conceived twins from my genes, not clomid, because my ovaries weren't overstimulated.

Please email me! I love to share information! My email is [email protected]. I can let you know what websites I use and anything else you want to know. The Multiples discussion board on here is amazing. The girls are so incredibly nice, write back all the time, and answer all questions. I suggest going there!!!

Thank you so much! Please look out for an email from Marybeth. :flower:

Baby dust to you all.

I got an HSG done the month I conceived, and the only thing we did different was BD every other day from days 10 - +OPK, then every day for 3 days.

Hi everyone! I just took my 4th clomid pill this morning. I'm taking 50mg for days 3-7. I'm so nervous about taking it but just bit the bullet and did it. I have irregular periods and did the provera + clomid this month. Here' s hoping to works! I am experiencing cramping though, ugh.

Hey ladies, just checking in! I'm not sure what dpo I'm on but I am somewhere in the 2ww and I tested this afternoon for funsies and this is what I got.

What do you all think?
https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/stuckinoki/HPTs/66eeba51.jpg

If I tilt my computer, I can see a line, but I'm not sure if it's an evap line or not. Do you have any OPKs to test on??? My BFP came up on an OPK before a HPT.

Hi everyone! I just took my 4th clomid pill this morning. I'm taking 50mg for days 3-7. I'm so nervous about taking it but just bit the bullet and did it. I have irregular periods and did the provera + clomid this month. Here' s hoping to works! I am experiencing cramping though, ugh.

I'm in the same boat as you! I'm on my first round of clomid 50mg and just took day 3. I'm nervous about taking it too. I've had the same sxs as you --cramping! But it's fairly mild so far. Looking forward to OPK time and hopefully :bfp: time!

Stuckinoki, If I look really hard I see a shadow but it's too hard to tell. I really hope it gets darker over the next couple days!

I went off BCP in May also! My cycles have been pretty regular, starting at 26 days, to 27, then to 33 for 3 months. But, while using OPKs, they always turned up negative so that's when I called my dr to start testing. The test cam back that I wasn't ovulating (obviously), so that's when I was put on Clomid. I'm getting an HSG done on Friday. Have you had one yet? I'm wondering what it feels like. I'm also getting blood work on CD 16, 23, and 30.

We live just south of Richmond. Originally from Pittsburgh, PA so we're huge Steeler fans!

Hi! I had an hsg done 30th of April... I was offered clomid but said I'd wait. This is my first ovulation since my hsg and I'm scared I dtd too late :( I did it cd 17, ovulated day 19
( according to my cbfm) we did it that night @12am& the next day ... Do you think I missed my chance? Also would you recommend I ask for CLOMID next month?

Hi everyone, can I join too? Have read every page of this thread which has taken me 2 days!

A little about me...

I'm 22, been TTC for nearly 2 years (1 yr 10 months!) and am married to a wonderful guy who is 34.

I have really irregular AF, my cycles range from 80-100+ days long. I've had HSG, bloods, scans and hubby's swimmers have been tested. Everything came back totally fine except they found cysts on my ovaries and so have been given 100mg Clomid and also Norethisterone to bring on AF if we're not pregnant as my cycles are ridiculously long so consultant wants to try and regulate them and make them 30 days.

I'm taking 100mg Clomid on days 2-6 and today being CD6 is my last day so looking forward to using the ov tests to see if it's all working!

Praying so so hard for a BFP, I'm feeling positive but trying to stay realistic in that Clomid may not work for us but seeing as ovulation is our only issue, the consultant doesn't see why we won't be pregnant within 6 months which was greatly encouraging. :)

First cycle on Clomid so wanted to join in with everyone!

EDITED TO ADD - I used Norethisterone for 10 days then started bleeding 2 days after stopping. I was told that I should do a pregnancy test at the end of 30 days, if it's negative to take the Norethisterone again for 10 days and continue the Norethisterone/Clomid til we're pregnant. Anyone else told this?

Also, was not given any follicle tracking scans or bloods so am relying on ov tests! I've got a big batch of cheapies plus smiley face digis. :)

I went off BCP in May also! My cycles have been pretty regular, starting at 26 days, to 27, then to 33 for 3 months. But, while using OPKs, they always turned up negative so that's when I called my dr to start testing. The test cam back that I wasn't ovulating (obviously), so that's when I was put on Clomid. I'm getting an HSG done on Friday. Have you had one yet? I'm wondering what it feels like. I'm also getting blood work on CD 16, 23, and 30.

We live just south of Richmond. Originally from Pittsburgh, PA so we're huge Steeler fans!

Hi! I had an hsg done 30th of April... I was offered clomid but said I'd wait. This is my first ovulation since my hsg and I'm scared I dtd too late :( I did it cd 17, ovulated day 19
( according to my cbfm) we did it that night @12am& the next day ... Do you think I missed my chance? Also would you recommend I ask for CLOMID next month?

Are you being monitored to know if you ovulated for sure?

I have just used the clear blue fertility monitor... Is there another way?

I have just used the clear blue fertility monitor... Is there another way?

I had mine monitored through blood work. I got it done on cd21, and depending on the progesterone levels, it tells you if you did ovulate, and the higher the level, the better. That way, I knew for sure I ovulated.

No I've not had that done... My estrogen levels and lh surge are Hugh according to the monitor though.
Do you think I should give clomid a shot next month if I'm not prego?

Hello! I haven't been on here awhile..But thought I would come back..:)
I just took my last clomid 50mg, on 4-27, and had my last monitoring u/s this past wed. It showed a 19mm follicle on my left, none on right. My HSG back in March showed my right tube is blocked. My ovulation test was positive this past thu! I hope our timing was ok, and does the trick. We only b'd this past tue, thu and fri...Hubby had ha last night..:(
Praying for us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->