Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Hi Everyone!

Im onto cycle 3 of clomid @100mg. Im on CD7. I was supposed to take it from CD3-7 but I was a day late taking them so its more like 4-8. Im not sure if thats going to mess anything up but I guess we will see :p I dont feel any symptoms on hot flashes...FRIG their awful when your trying to sleep.

I hope everyone else if doing ok, and chuggin along another cycle. Have a great day!

newfiekat, im with you on the hot flashes! thats the main issue i seem to be having with clomid...half the time i get up in the middle of the night to have a shower, to cool down a bit! hoping you dont need to go through it much longer though!!

newfiekat, im with you on the hot flashes! thats the main issue i seem to be having with clomid...half the time i get up in the middle of the night to have a shower, to cool down a bit! hoping you dont need to go through it much longer though!!

The hot flashes are just annoying. I pulled the blankets up, I kick them off...All night long lol. My DH thinks im nuts! :wacko: But I hope I dont have to take them too much longer either lol.

Have a great day
:dust:

Got a POSITIVE OPK today!!!! OMG I have never gotten ANY positive tests for anything ever I'm cd 11 too....I am so happy I hope we conceive this month. Called my doc and they said it was normal to start ov on day 12 or 13 so I'm just a little early...my symtoms are sore boobs and nips since day 1 of my cycle...and hot flashes and my skin feeling really hot like I have a temp or something...and this morning I got up and had a ton of cm like I almost thought I peed my pants lol sorry tmi...and twinging feelings for 2 day now..I thought for sure it was too early to ov but go by what ur own body is doing because I tested this a.m and sure enough got a positive :happydance:

ok- cd15- and got pos opk this am with fmu!!

So, 12-24 hours right?

well, ill be getting to bding late tonight- so i hope its later rther than earlier!!

i went to bed lat night feeling very despondant and wanting to give up on babies- but here i am all happpy again!

Just got back from my RE appointment and I feel like it went very good! The first thing he is doing is some bloodwork to check my insulin levels, prolactin levels, and my free and total testosterone levels. He said that the course of treatment would depend on what my bloodwork shows. He is also going to get a copy of my HSG scans and make sure that there were no blockages. He said that depending on the bloodwork, he's thinking a low dose of clomid over 7 days instead of 5, some ultrasound monitoring, and a HCG injection. He said that if we don't have some results with this, then we would start talking about laparoscopy to see if there is something else not causing me to ovulate. He suggested that tony and I go ahead and start talking about IVF just to be on the safe side, so that if it ever is deemed necessary we would already have a decision made, which we do, we won't go that far. We will adopt first...anywho, going in the morning to have my labs drawn and he said that if I have heard from him in 3-4 business days to call his office!

Praying this is it for us!!!!
:dust: to all!!!!!!

Hi ladies, how is everyone?

Well, im on cd14- we bd'd last night and today i had lots of EWCM and abdominal pain and discomfort and sensitive BBS. My opks are all neg, although last night the one i did was a dud and i diddnt bother doing it again- last month detected my sureg at noght and it was gone by the next mornign, so i do them morning and evening, but still all neg.... My first month on 100mg, so im hopefull....

OH leaving for work away in a few weeks, before my next cycle, so im pining a few hopes on this one!

Good luck gals!

Curley, I conceived on my 1st cycle of 100mg. I'm routing for you to as well!!!!!!!! Baby dust, Curley, and to everyone else. :flower:

Got a POSITIVE OPK today!!!! OMG I have never gotten ANY positive tests for anything ever I'm cd 11 too....I am so happy I hope we conceive this month. Called my doc and they said it was normal to start ov on day 12 or 13 so I'm just a little early...my symtoms are sore boobs and nips since day 1 of my cycle...and hot flashes and my skin feeling really hot like I have a temp or something...and this morning I got up and had a ton of cm like I almost thought I peed my pants lol sorry tmi...and twinging feelings for 2 day now..I thought for sure it was too early to ov but go by what ur own body is doing because I tested this a.m and sure enough got a positive :happydance:

Wow!:cloud9: :wohoo: Hooray! Congrats to you, gs! :happydance:

Well, im on cd14- we bd'd last night and today i had lots of EWCM and abdominal pain and discomfort and sensitive BBS. My opks are all neg, although last night the one i did was a dud and i diddnt bother doing it again- last month detected my sureg at noght and it was gone by the next mornign, so i do them morning and evening, but still all neg.... My first month on 100mg, so im hopefull....

OH leaving for work away in a few weeks, before my next cycle, so im pining a few hopes on this one!

Good luck gals!

Curley, I conceived on my 1st cycle of 100mg. I'm routing for you to as well!!!!!!!! Baby dust, Curley, and to everyone else. :flower:

You have given me hope XXX Thanks!

Good luck gals!

You have given me hope XXX Thanks!

We BD'ed cycle days 10-20, every other day, and used pre-seed (a little bit--not the large amount with the syringe thingy via the directions). ;) Good luck!

I am going in for my 1st ultrasound today at 1:00. I'm hoping all is okay and I'll post about it later today. :flower:

ILuvRedskins, glad to hear your appointment went well!! I am keeping you in my prayers that the steps your RE is taking work for you :)

Hi ladies! I wanted to join this thread, because I'm starting my first cycle of Clomid 50mg tonight! Me and my DH are 38 and we've been TTC for 7 months; my RE wanted to get me started on Clomid sooner, rather than later. It has been great to read through everyone's comments :thumbup: Wishing everyone :dust:!

Well, I had my 6 week ultrasound today. The ultrasound tech simply held up two fingers and smiled. Yes, there are TWO babies in there! TWINS!! DH and I are shocked and also THRILLED...wow...sooo happy.

Baby dust to you all.

Well, I had my 6 week ultrasound today. The ultrasound tech simply held up two fingers and smiled. Yes, there are TWO babies in there! TWINS!! DH and I are shocked and also THRILLED...wow...sooo happy.

Baby dust to you all.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAJOR CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! Once it sinks in, it is the most amazing thing ever. I'm so happy for you!!! So the questions start... do you have any twins in your family? That was the first question I always got lol

TWINS!!! HOW EXCITING!!! :) I would have loved twins, but I've only got one bun in the oven :) So happy for you!

Baby dust to you all.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAJOR CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! Once it sinks in, it is the most amazing thing ever. I'm so happy for you!!! So the questions start... do you have any twins in your family? That was the first question I always got lol

Twins run straight through my family on my Dad's side. My Grandmother had fraternal twin siblings, and she became pregnant with twins herself. One of the twins sadly passed away either at birth or before. I don't know the story because she passed away, but I did my genealogy and learned that my Aunt had a twin sister. They had named her and everything, so I'm curious to know what happened. kcoennen, do they run in your family?

And can you please tell me what resources you have turned to, such as books, support groups, etc. I would love to talk to you via email. I am in shock! I feel so blessed, but I am needing to start mental preparation for this unexpected change of plans!

Hey girls, I'd love some Clomid buddies. I am on my first round at 50mg. I am currently on CD12 and waiting to ovulate. I am very excited and scared at the same time. I have really irregular periods and don't ovulate on my own. We've been TTC a year.

Hey girls, I'd love some Clomid buddies. I am on my first round at 50mg. I am currently on CD12 and waiting to ovulate. I am very excited and scared at the same time. I have really irregular periods and don't ovulate on my own. We've been TTC a year.

Hi TTCbean! I just started my first round of Clomid last night (CD3)-- hopefully, I won't be having many symptoms ... :thumbup: Wishing you the best! :dust:

Hi TTCbean! im on my second round of 50mg, and on CD10, so pretty close to you!

hope this cycle goes well for you :dust:

:hi: can I join this thread? I would really like some Clomid buddy's and here about everyone's experiences with it.

I am on my first round of Clomid 50mg cd3-7. I am currently on cd16 and still waiting to get a pos opk or temp rise:wacko:. I have irregular cycles on my own.

I'm getting a little discouraged and am thinking Clomid may not be working for me. Looks like most who take it 3-7 get a pos opk by this time:shrug:. Only time will tell and time is not my friend (likes to keep secrets from me).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->