Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Thanks ladies :) We're so excited!

IluvRedskins - we do! :) His name is Davis Rock DeRosa

Congrats Mrs.326!!!

I got a clomid question...i am on cd 26 today and no ovulation (I use temps and opks).
First clomid round, 50mg, no monitoring by doc at all.
Do I wait for af to arrive naturally (last cycle was 10wks)? Or do I go back to doc??
Please help ladies, can't seem to get an answer from anyone and going a little mad :-\

Hi ladies, I've been away for a while, life's been a bit hetic!

I'm cd11 and have just started using ov tests again. My AF is due on my wedding anniversary (great!) so I'm desperately hoping I get to hand DH a digi with 'Pregnant 1-2' on it. I can't bring myself to think about getting AF, especially as we'll be hitting the 2 year mark as well.

Must try and think positive!

Good luck to everyone...My first round of clomid didn't work...But, I did get my period, so in fact it did "work", I just didn't get preg...I just finished my second round of clomid, 100mg...praying this time it works....I have PCOS, a right blocked tube and will be 36 the end of August...So trying to be patient, but also knowing that time is not on my side!

Anyone else have Clomid not work their first time, but second /third time it worked?

Hi Brandif....Just wanted to say that I am also 36 and I feel your pain with the whole "time on our side"....I will be starting my first round of clomid at the end of this week. I wish you lots of luck!!!! Do you have any children already?

10dpo and bfn. :( Feeling out and bummed.

Hi TTCBean

I also tested at 10dpo (or around there) and also got a BFN. Try anf wait till af is due or till you are 1 day late. Sometimes the hcg is still too low to detect.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!:hugs:

Good luck Stevens!!

Officially CD1 today. Round 2 of Clomid here we go... 100mg. Let's hope this works. :(

I really do feel like an idiot! I'm sorry you are back to cd1 & sorry for my reply to an earlier quote. I haven't been around for a while and though I'll try and encourage you. The I saw this post. Sorry!

I'll hold thumbs for you on this round of clomid. Hang in there!

Fingers crossed for you TTCBean!

I'm been away for awhile ladies... I was admitted to the hospital last week with preterm labor. They were able to stop it, so I was sent home with a medicine to keep stopping the contractions and I am on strict bed rest now til the girls come. It's been a crazy week! We're moving back to PA to be with our families on Saturday, so I have had to find a new hospital, OB, and high risk doctor. I am extremely nervous to be moving and leaving our life down here, but I'm happy we'll have our families there for their birth. The doctors goal is for me to make it to 30 weeks, and if I do, our next goal is 32 weeks.

Please keep updating me with all your good news!! I love seeing those BFPs!!!

Hi KCOENNEN!

Hope things are going ok for you and good luck!:flower:

Hi ladies, I've been away for a while, life's been a bit hetic!

I'm cd11 and have just started using ov tests again. My AF is due on my wedding anniversary (great!) so I'm desperately hoping I get to hand DH a digi with 'Pregnant 1-2' on it. I can't bring myself to think about getting AF, especially as we'll be hitting the 2 year mark as well.

Must try and think positive!

Good luck Stevens! FX crossed for you

Hi Ladies

I had another round of bloods done and the levels have increased sognificantly. All my other results are perfect and having my first appointment with my obgyn on Monday.

Still cramping from time to time, especially at night... weird! Will check with obgyn on Monday. Fortunately no morning sickness yet. Just nauseaus from time to time and tired.

Good luck to all of you and lots of baby dust to all of you. FX Crossed!

:hugs::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thank you for the GL messages, I'm hoping to see lots more BFPs on here soon! FX for everyone!

Still cramping from time to time, especially at night... weird! Will check with obgyn on Monday. Fortunately no morning sickness yet. Just nauseaus from time to time and tired.

It is very common to cramp in early pregnancy... I'm 17 weeks and still cramping. It's just your uterus stretching and expanding for your growing baby!

Has anyone has no line whatsoever one day and tested positive the next? I am 10dpo today, with a bfn this am :(
but i am just waiting to start? .... I feel so hopless. You would think with an HSG, clomid and preseed, and using a cbfm I would be knocked up!

Thank you for replying! No, we don't have kids....I was on seizure medicine up until a year ago, and was able to get off of it....had I stayed on it, then our decision was pretty much made for us, and we would be adopting. That is why we started late!....
UPDATE: Blood prog. level drawn yesterday indicated I did ovulate...Blood beta next Friday, pending I don't get my period...Crossing fingers this time it worked..I don't really have any symptoms..9dpo today..we shall see!

Has anyone has no line whatsoever one day and tested positive the next? I am 10dpo today, with a bfn this am :(
but i am just waiting to start? .... I feel so hopless. You would think with an HSG, clomid and preseed, and using a cbfm I would be knocked up!

Yes!!! Plain white test at days 10 - 15. Day 16 bright BFP!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->