Clomid buddies?

:hugs: I'm sorry Kaiecee. I totally understand. I've been so emotional today about it all.

I got my :bfp: tonight! A lovely "pregnant 1-2"

The whole symptoms spotting sucks it really plays with my head next month not going to dwell on anything but kind of getting tired of BFN

Thanks kaiecee! Didn't do anything different from previous cycles so all I can think of was maybe it's due to having my hsg done just before O. Even though it came back all clear,maybe it oiled the way? We have both been taking staminogro for a few months but nothing else besides me taking folic acid. I just hope it sticks...

Oh yea I've heard that hsg often lead to bfp. That's awesome though!

Congrats aphy!!!! That's so awesome! You were expecting AF and got the lovely bfp! so so happy for you!

Kaicee - sorry things have been hard. Have my fx that this next cycle is the one. Fx.

Afm - first OB appointment went well. Got to see the baby again. Strong hearbeat. Heard it for first time bc my OB doc has a better machine so we could hear it not just see it. Also got to see the baby move quite a bit. Hands moving and feet moving. So amazing.

I'm always a bit stunned by it all. with all the emotions and everything I'm worried at each appointment that I'll hear bad news. I'm so thankful that things are still going well. Doc also said the other embie that didn't take won't affect this pg bc of the location of the sac. Since it's underneath the LO it will either just get absorbed or pass but will not cause harm to the pg. she did say if it does pass it will cause me to freak out w all the blood but not to worry bc it's harmless. So next steps are to do genetic counseling so that we can get our insurance to pay for the screening tests. I have to call and book an appointment in like two weeks. My next OB apt should be in two weeks but bc of the thanksgiving holiday it will likely be pushed back by another week. Going three weeks without a scan will feel like a long time.

Thanks you Vankiwi and Star!

Vankiwi- I feel excited, shocked and anxious. My temps are not doing what they should (though dont know how reliable they are since I took it this morning only after going to bathroom and talking) but bloods confirmed it this morning so holding onto that for now!

Star - hearing the heartbeat must have been such a moving experience and I am so happy to hear the other embie isn't going to cause any problems!

Kaiecee I feel your pain dont give up hope I really do hope it works for you but there are so many options and routes available out there that you will get your sticky bean FTX for you xx

Krissie how are you feeling with Clomid this time around any bad side effects this time xx

Star e that's amazing news so happy that it is all going the way it should and to hear the heartbeat and see the baby move must have been such an amazing feeling and given you an overwhelming feeling of love for her/him already, I would love to see your Scan pic on here xx

Aphy thats absolutely amazing news I am so so happy for you congrats cant wait to hear about your first scan its about time we had some BFPS here and it just goes to show that not everyone will get a BFP before AF is due xx

AFM sorry been MIA been rushing to get the house finished before floor goes in on Monday xx not really got much to report if Im honest just waiting for Friday to come along xx

Angela- clomid is going fine. I'm a bit flush but overall no side effects I've noticed. I've been super emotional but that started before af arrived so probably hormone related.

I'm not super hopeful this cycle so just hoping we manage to bd enough this cycle.

I know how you feel Krissie I thought I would get preggo easily when that didnt happen I thought Clomid would be my wonder drug and work immediately and that didnt happen so now I just go through the motions Im not excited about IVF and not very hopeful if it works I will be absolutely ecstatic but the way this whole LTTTC has got me Ive lost faith, Im more worried than hopeful now as this IVF is like last chance saloon after that well it will be adoption for us xx

Yea, I'm unsure what our options are if oral meds don't work. Fertility treatments here are ridiculous so money is a huge factor.

I thought clomid would work for me too but then it didn't even get me to O. It's crazy that most insurance companies don't cover IVF. bc it is so expensive. And is a medical issue. i have my fx for both of you. I totally can understand the worry too angela. I also felt like that. With how many eggs will develop, how many will they collect, how many fertilize, do they make it to blast stage,etc, etc. and all the waiting. And whether any of those stages are even possible. Praying for a good result for you. And also good news for your results on Friday.

Krissie sorry things have been so tough. I'm hoping this cycle works but if not maybe your doc will have a good suggestion on what else to try. Fx.

Krissie I know I am extremely fortunate to have a national health service and alot of areas have stopped funding IVF on NHS due to budget cuts so I am extremely lucky that my area isn't one of them and I dont know whatI would do if it wasnt covered as we wouldn't be able to afford it we would have to get out a loan to pay for it xx I really hope the meds work for you Krissie and Star e I really hope Im the same as you it works first time xx

Thanks everyone for your support it does mean alot and Im hoping this flurish of BFPS continues on this page as its been a long time coming xx

AFM AF has arrived 5 days early Ive only had one loss Krissie but since coming off Clomid my body clock has been off normally I have a clockwork LP every 15 days after O but since coming off Clomid Ive had a 13 day LP a 15 day LP but my post O temps were all rocky which is strange and now a 10 day LP I will bring this up in my consultation on Fri. I started spotting yesterday and today woke up in the morning and I was heavy sorry for the TMI but my temps are still high so they should plummit come tomorrow but it's still really odd, I also took a hpt today just to make sure and it was stark white BFN so Im definitely not preggo just hope its not a sign of any underlying problem got me a little worried xx

How is everybody else doing xx

How weird Angela. Definately worth mentioning. Fx it's nothing serious.

Star, how are you doing? How far along are you now?

Afm, feeling better even after one counseling session. I'm still struggling but don't feel so lost. My doctor's appt is in 3 weeks so hoping that leads to continued peace in our next steps.

Angela - definitely bring it up with doc. Hopefully it's not serious and if it would be a complication normally it might not be for IVF. Good luck w Friday! Keep us posted.

Krissie - so glad the session helped you. I hope they continue to help and that you get the answers you deserve and info of next steps T your upcoming docs appointment. are u doing femara this cycle?

Afm - went to a genetics counseling appointment today and they did a blood draw to check for chromosomal abnormalities. I am 10 weeks three days right now. The results will also show gender and I asked my counselor how accurate it should be. She says it's normally 98% accurate but because I inserted two embryos that if the embryo that did not end up fully taking was a boy there could be Y chromosomes in my blood so it may pick that up even if the baby is a girl. She said there are thresholds for how much it has to have so that only a handful of cases are misreads but she just wanted to let me know.

I have my NT scan coming up next week.

I've already gained 5 pounds and add to that the 7-8 pounds from all the meds for all those months leading up to the IVF. I'm very hungry. I've read about so many people that lose their appetite the first trimester. Nothing could be further away from how I feel! Everything is going well so far though. I mean I'm exhausted and have the chronic mild nausea. Can't wait till my next appointment bc I want to see the baby. I might get one of those home dopplers to hear the hearbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->