Clomid buddies?

Star,congratulations on it being a boy! I think you will make such a good boy mom and I am glad you had fun with the reveal idea. Enjoy your vacation! I really hope your nausea subsides since you saying goodbye to first trimester xxx

AFM, my nausea is still constant and feels like it is getting progressively worse. I really wish there was no such thing as morning sickness!

It's my birthday and got woken up this morning with news that dr will be giving me femara and I won't have to wait 2 months to see her yay!

Yay Kaiecee, thats great news! Happy Birthday!

Kiacee thats an amazing Bday present goodluck hun xx

Aphy so sorry MS is being awful I really hope ot passes soon have you tried the pressure point wrist bands they're meant to work xx

Star e amazing news a boy is that what you secretly wanted and also I hope the MS doesnt stick around for much longer hun xx

Thanks it was too late to use it in this cycle but will next month if nothing happens which I'm sure won't. I'm

Is femara stronger than clomid? I was on 2 pills a day on clomid 100mg but with femara I'm only on 1 pill of 2.5 mg?

Kaiecee- my doctor said they work differently so the doses are not a 1 to 1 comparison.

Little Fish you need to go see your Dr they will transfer you to you local hospital who will perscribe you with femera or clomid forst of all though they may make you TTC withput assistance for up to 2 years, however if you start temping, OPK sticks tracking your cycle on FF then this may be reduced to only 6 months. The hospital will make you and your partner do tests to see if any problems can be found then you will be perscribed Clomid Id say from start to finish i.e. getting perscribed Clomid it took around 6 months due to having tests done, you then have up to a year to start the drugs otherwise you get taken off their register xx Goodluck in your journey, unfortunately Clomid didnt work for me as it now transpires that my DH has low motility but thanks to NHS we get three goes at IVF xx

AFM Ive started spotting as I always do before AF so AF is on schedule to start Friday my drug appointment is tomorrow so here goes nothing my IVF journey is finally beginning xx

Aphy so sorry you are having bad morning sickness too. I've had a cold lately and noticed that when I sucked on a cough drop it helped my nausea some. So I'm going to try peppermints to see if that helps. I hear you though bc I've been struggling with it too.

Kaicee - such great news about femara. So glad you don't have to wait.

Angela- good luck at your appointment!!! My ftx for you! It's finally beginning. Sending you warm wishes and lots of luck that it works first try.

Afm I'm on vacation but am super sick so it sucks. I got a terrible cold and hurts so much when I swallow. Not sleeping well at all. Totally congested. Also burned my tongue from eating way too much citrus fruits and drinking juices and eating candy so my tongue hurts like it's been burned badly. I really hope at the very least that goes away quickly bc it's so uncomfortable.

Star e I hope the nausea does pass soon and your tongue gets better xx

AFM had my drug appointment yesterday and she went through all my drugs which carmed my nerves a bit, AF came today so I start my tablets which I take 3 times a day on 31st Dec that brings on a fast AF cycle take them for ten days then on 13th Jan I go for a base line scan then I get my date for starting the injections so hopefully if all goes well I should be pupped up by end of Jan. They also went through all our tests as I had questions and they confirmed that it is a male fertility issue and Clomid was a waste of time for us, that our original hospital didnt read into DHS sperm test correctly as if they had then they would have seen that ICSI was the only way (thats the more intrusive IVF where they physically inject one of his good sperm directly into one of my eggs) and also the chance of us conceiving naturally ever is slim to none so if we want more children then ICSI is the only way so if we can and it works for us we'll be keeping some eggs frozen to use in a few years time xx

Its a little upsetting knowing that we have waisted our time over the past three years and also knowing that we cant have children the natural way but I love DH and what will be will be. If I cant carry his child then I wont carry any and we'll go down the route of adoption xx DH has said he wont mind if I use a sperm donor as he wants me to be a mother and have my own child but Ive told him no, that will never happen and an adopted child will still be my own as Im the one bringing them up, giving them memories and teaching them how to live xx

Angela,I am so glad you finally got closure on what the real problem has been. So upsetting that your previous doctors wasted so much of your time! That's so wrong! But I am glad you are on the right track now and I am so confident that this whole procedure will give you and DH your own bundle of joy. I can just feel the amount of love you have for your DH through your message,it's really wonderful! GL with this whole months things! Thinking of you!

Star,hope you starting to feel better!

Nausea is giving me good days and bad days currently. Just woke up and today is looking like a bad one 😔

Angela - so sorry that the other place didn't figure it out. I wish they had bc you were putting your heart and best efforts into it when all the while the problem was overlooked. I'm so glad this new place has found the problem and that there is a treatment plan for it. Icsi is supposed to ne very effective and so o really think it will work for you. I will pray for that. My ftx. and since the problem is not your egg supply or quality then hopefully you will also get some frosties. you and your DH deserve this so much. Fx.

Aphy - hope your nausea gets better! On your good days do you. It have it at all?

Krissie - How's it going?

Kaicee - hope you are doing well!

Vankiwi - you are getting so close to being w your LO. Awwww. Hope the house organizing is going well!

Afm - tongue got better thank goodness. going to stay away from citrus fruits and certain types of candy for a while. also it took me a very long time to find a doctor in Canada. I totally did not understand the process at all but managed to find someone who would accept a referral from my OB in the US. i actually lucked out finding someone at the hospital I want to deliver at. So I'm thankful. Don't have any appointments till the end of the month.

Star,on some good days I feel 100% normal,others I have very very mild nausea,more like I am more aware where my stomach is but it doesn't actually affect me at all. Wish I had more good days than bad!

Hope you are doing good Star! So glad you found a doc who would accept that referral. Don't know why they have to make it so difficult.

How is everyone else getting along?

Angela how frustrating for you! Glad you at least have answers now though and know what needs to happen.

Aphy & Star hope you're doing well! And that the nausea doesn't last long. With both my successful pregnancies it went about 14 weeks.

Star no it's not long now, less than two weeks. I can't believe it! Think she dropped yesterday as I've been super uncomfortable since, even walking hurts. Still trying to get the house organised but we are getting there!

Hope everyone is doing good
Lost heart 2 days ago and now almost 2 days no water hope to get that fixed tmr stupid owner does nothing when things go wrong.

Took clomid later in cycle so just waiting to Ov any day now.
Fx I get a better eff since now I'll be ov'ing after cd12

Kaicee FX things do work out for you hun and the Clomid works this time hope your water is fixed too xx

Vankiwi my god so she could come anytime now thats crazy I hope she holds out for you till your all settled in new place and unpacked xx

Star e and Aphy I really hope your MS doesnt last much longer I bet its driving you both crazy xx

Kaiecee- I hope you get your water and heat back on soon!! I cannot believe people would drag their feet this time of year!

Star- I am doing okay. Just plugging along and waiting for o. I am hoping for an earlier o this cycle so we are in with a chance. How are you doing?

Aphy- I hope you feel better soon.

Vankiwi- Wow, I didn't realize you were so close. Not long before you are holding your new little girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->