Clomid buddies?

Star- that is great about your scan.

Did he say what he thought it might be?

Afm, I had a temp rise today so I am 2 dpo. I hope this tww goes quickly. I'm not feeling very patient.

Good luck for all u ladies this month looking for a bfp xx

He said it could just be water damage. I don't think so. What may compromise the findings though is that the landlord dumped a bunch of kitty litter into the space and left a glass of Clorox in there. He was trying to remove the substance to protect the building I guess and maybe bc he saw we weren't staying there. mold man did take air samples and samples of what was there but who knows.

I hope the tww goes by quickly for you krissie and that you get a bfp. That would be so amazing. Really hope it works. Fx.

Thanks Kaiecee. How are you doing?

I'm pretty good.
Just so stressed about Jan 2 when af is due.

Not sure if I should drink New Year's Eve?
I just know that this cycle will be the same even tho I did IV a bit later to have a better egg quality.

Kaiecee FX for you I really hope you get a BFP and the witch stays away xx

Krissie FTX I really hope you get good news too xx

Star e well here's hoping it isn't mold so it will put your mind at ease but better to be safe than sorry and stay away congrats on it being a boy so happy for you and everything is going well xx

AFM start meds tomorrow so my IVF journey is about to start now I think I Od yesterday due to temp increase today so me and DH lay off BD as even though it would be very unlikely still cant risk getting pregnant when I start taking meds xx

How exciting Angela. I hope it's a quick journey for you.

Kaiecee- I personally wouldn't drink bring so close to when af is due.

Afm, I got solid crosshairs today so I am 3 dpo. :happydance:

Angela that's exciting!

Our daughter arrived this morning! Hazel Chloe, 7lb 5oz, we are both doing well!

Took a test today and bfn I'm sure af is on her way right on time

Oh my goodness congrats vankiwiw! So so exciting. I've stalked your parenting journal a bit. Read the first 100 pages or so and learned much about what to expect - all the adorable cuddles with Your LO and the lack of sleep ;) and for your new LO yes what a beautiful name! And she arrived about when you wanted. I think i remember you saying the 31st. Congrats!!!!!

Krissie - yea for 3dpo. So sending prayers your way. How lovely it would be. Fx!

Angela - yes! You're starting! Awesome news. I'm praying that you get it this round and have high hopes for it. Fx! So right now you are taking meds to induce AF correct? Then you start injections like cd 2 or 3?

Kaicee - so sorry about the test! That must have been hard to see. Really wish af would not show.

Afm - the movers moved our stuff today. So DH had to deal w that. Took the entire day. Then we move on Wednesday.

In other news I still have my cold. But nausea is def better bc it's not all day everyday. So that's awesome. Also doc called me and said my thyroid is off. She said the tsh levels are low and I need to see and endocrinologist for monitoring hyperthyroid. Need to look into that bc she didn't explain it clearly to me.

Vankiwi again a massive congratulations so made up for you what a way to bring in the new year xx

Krissie again got absolutely everything crossed for you xx you deserve a BFP and hopefully I will be following suite xx

Star e Im sure everything will be fine I know a few people who had that issue during pregnancy they where given meds and all parties went through pregnancy happy and healthy dont worry too much xx and exciting on the move Weds new start with a new edition to your family amazing times ahead xx

Kiacee so sorry on the BFN I feel your pain it is heartbreaking and doesnt get any easier as the months of TTC go by please dont loose faith it will happen xx

AFM started meds yesterday and yes Star e they are the ones to induce AF so my IVF journey has now officially started heres hoping 2017 is the year for me xx

Angela good luck with the meds! Can't wait to hear how it all goes.

Star I was diagnosed with thyroid issues during my pregnancy with DD1. I've been on synthroid ever since. Not a big deal, just one pill every day and they monitor you with blood tests.

And you read my late night ramblings! :haha: I thought I'd remembered how exhausting it was but I don't think I did! I'm completely wiped out.

Af due tmr let's hope she stays away. I bet she won't.

Fx she does stay away Kaiecee.

I'm 5 dpo and surprisingly at peace with not testing this cycle. I'm hoping to make it until next Saturday. I'm feeling overly optimistic so I don't want to deal with disappointment.

Kaicee - hoping she does not show!

Krissie - great for waiting to text. I have everything crossed!

Angela so exciting. do you start the injections this week too? I'm so praying 2017 is a great one for you!

Vankiwi - I've enjoyed reading it. I wake up in the middle of the night and several nights a week it takes me about 2-2.5 hours to fall back asleep. Some of those nights I turn to the journal and even learned about NZ desserts :)

I'm trying not too hard to think anything since I'm sure af will show just like she does every month tight on time.

Star, that made me laugh! I had awful pregnancy insomnia with DD1. I'd wake up at 2am every night and take 3-4hrs to go back to sleep. It was awful! Will you be working in Canada?

I'm sure af is on her way I'm so bitchy today lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->