Clomid buddies?

You can see my chart in KY signature Star e my temps have been quite high throughout but could be down to Clomid, they haven't risen yet I had a dip on CD13 that could be O but I need my temps to rise to confirm to be honest though the last two nights I've had restless nights constant broken sleep so that could be why my temps are off plus I'm taking them an hour earlier now with the clocks going forward I don't know whether that will be effecting them xx

oh yes i do see your chart. yea cd13 could be the day. your cd14 and cd15 are the same temp and that is higher than cd13, so technically as long as it doesn't dip, aren't you good? hope your temps keep rising b/c your BDing schedule was awesome this cycle.

im thinking im going to play it safe and BD tonight. im not sure if i should call the clinic and let them know. my next appointment is friday, but i have two more injections up until then. tonight and tomorrow. i hope i still have a chance this cycle.

Well they say that's the most likely time that you will be able to spot your Cm xx it maybe a good sign you've not got long to wait till Fri hun xx FX for you xx

Goodluck star e well my fertile Cm has lasted 5 days it's definitely going now though I know it is so hopefully I should also see a temp increase tomorrow and my follicle tracking will confirm O then I'll hopefully be changing to DPO rather than CD they can tell roughly when you Od by the follicle collapsing so I'll know how many DPO I roughly am, my chart is a little-used up the last two days though as I've had constant restless sleep every couple of hours waking up and crazy dreams dreamt last night I was in a car crash and came out completely unscathed but the pile up cars was horrendous it woke me up, I don't normally dreamt all either I'm a really good sleeper xx

Not little used I mean a little off dam predictive text lol xx

oh good angela, your appointment is tomorrow! you can get the info and see how many follies might have collapsed. fx for you that you did indeed O and that you get your BFP this cycle. can they roughly tell what size it was as well? i guess they can get a good idea of how many follies were released by looking at your estraidol level too (i think). do they do bw tomorrow as well?

i just did my injection. i have already come to dread it and i havent even done it for very long. i actually have two more days of them, but i see the doc before my last dose. i really am trying to cling onto hope. but, even if it was ewcm, my follie was only 12 yesterday. i doubt anything is actually happening. but it was fun to get excited for a while. i just hope i am not met with disappointing news on friday. i really need this. i just want to know i can O. i dont want to be in that horribly dark place where i feel like i don't have a chance.

Dh is still at work. he has so much to do and its already late and im tired. dont know if i'll get to BD. and after having accumulated many bruises from these injections my poor lower tummy is hurt. even when i get animated when talking i feel that dull ache. ugggg.

well went to bathroom this evening before going to sleep and there was more ewcm. it was very stretchy. never had this ever before. DH managed to get home and we BDed. Going to hold onto some hope.

Goodluck and FX star e it sounds hopefully like a good sign as EWCM is meant to be when you are most fertile mine this month after two days of EWCM then went to watery and is now gone completely, I hope it is a good sign praying it is for you xx not long to wait only one more day till you will know xx

AFM I'm possibly DPO3 had a good temp rise today and FF has now put my O day as CD13 and by the looks of it we timed BD well two days before, on O and two days after, hopefully follicle tracking will also confirm this too FX I get my sticky egg this month from my Lp AF is due on 11th April xx

They can tell the size star e so will tell me how big they are and how many I had and also can see where the egg burst out the follicle too, they dobt do bw as they say they just tell the same as follicle tracking but obviously follicle tracking is more precise than bw xx

AFM went for follicle tracking got one follicle collapsing on left hand side so released one egg only doctor said though it is possible FF is correct that it was CD13 but to be on the safe side to BD still for the next two days as the release is a slow process and I could be slowly releasing meaning I'm most fertile right now so just told DH he's gutted as told him last night would be the last lol wish me luck xx Also she's given me a prescription for Clomid 50mg for the next three months but here's hoping I won't need it xx

AFM went for follicle tracking got one follicle collapsing on left hand side so released one egg only doctor said though it is possible FF is correct that it was CD13 but to be on the safe side to BD still for the next two days as the release is a slow process and I could be slowly releasing meaning I'm most fertile right now so just told DH he's gutted as told him last night would be the last lol wish me luck xx Also she's given me a prescription for Clomid 50mg for the next three months but here's hoping I won't need it xx

oh how interesting. the slow release part. good thing she told you that! I mean BDing gets to be too much during these times but it must be done so I'm glad you know! yea for confirmation that you O! my fx for you!!!! hope this is the one!

afm more ewcm this morning. I hope this is a sign of something positive. i have never ever had it before. so it's definitely new. might just be a response to the meds. who knows. I'll find out tomorrow. how many days do you usually have ewcm and how many days after that do you O?

Hi ladies!
Do you mind if I join? I know this thread is long so some of you may be past clomid but this is my first month taking it and I was wondering when you ovulated on it? I know it's different for everyone but I was just curious.

A little background on me: we've been Ttc for 13 cycles now. With a few months of ntnp before that. All tests came back normal but according to temps and OPKs i haven't been ovulating since my mc in early November. Doc put me on 100mg of clomid cd 3-7 which I finished two days ago

Angela I see from you FF chart you had it for two days and then O. I'm curious if this is usually the case for you or if you ever O a few days later.

Hi ladies!
Do you mind if I join? I know this thread is long so some of you may be past clomid but this is my first month taking it and I was wondering when you ovulated on it? I know it's different for everyone but I was just curious.

A little background on me: we've been Ttc for 13 cycles now. With a few months of ntnp before that. All tests came back normal but according to temps and OPKs i haven't been ovulating since my mc in early November. Doc put me on 100mg of clomid cd 3-7 which I finished two days ago

mrs green welcome!!!!

I'm so sorry about the mc. and very much hope clomid works for you. is this your first cycle with it?

I was put on clomid but deemed clomid resistant this cycle. I have pcos and do not ovd on my own. 150 mg of clomid didn't even get me to Ovd. I'm currently doing follistem injections and so far have not been responsive but I'm on a low dose as they gave me it this cycle mid cycle bc clomid didn't work. I go in tomorrow to see if the follies have grown.

Star e I had fertile CM for five days straight as watery is also fertile and I Od in the middle of that patch xx

Welcome Mrs Green sorry to hear of MC i had an MC last year in August 5 wks that was a natural BFP xx

Just to warn you Clomid can shorten your cycle and lengthen it, my first month it shortened it to 26days meaning I Od as soon as AF went meaning I missed my chance as didn't BD at that time and by the time I started OPKS on CD12 it was already too late, last month it lengthened it and I Od on CD16 luckily I caught it as bought loads of cheapie Opks and was BBT but unfortunately due to a bereavement we missed some days of my fertile window plus Clomid dried up my CM last month and I had to rely on Preseed. This is my third month and it seems to have levelled out so FX for me xx

Are they doing anything else like BW or follicle tracking or us xx

Quick question guys the Dr has given me a prescription for another three months of Clomid I know if I get BFP this month and carry through then I know my free fertility treatment is gone I won't get any help again should I get the Clomid and keep it just incase I get a BFP so I can try it on my own for another baby after this one xx

Thanks for the welcome ladies.

Star- this is my first month taking it. I'm so sorry about you being clomid resistant. Hope you get your bfp soon.

Angela-I'm not sure it's the right thing but I'd probably keep it. I'm sure the doctors would say not to though.
I'm not doing anything except a cd 5 ultrasound and then taking the medication. Hopefully I ov. If not, or if no bfp in 3 months they'll change to something else.

Welcome Mrs.green. So sorry about your miscarriage. Last cycle was my first time with Clomid and I ovulated late where they triggered me. But it can also make your cycles shorter.

Angela- yes def fill that prescription...just check the expiration date as well. Fx this is your cycle!! Go get that egg!! ☺️

Star- yay for ewcm!!! I really hope this is a great sign for you!! When do you go back again?

Afm- I got my biopsy date, it's not til May 11th!!! So that at least 2 months off of ttc. I asked to be put on a list if someone cancels. Also af started yesterday and the cramps are horrible! But ibuprofen has helped. Really hoping this is the month for you ladies!! 😊

Lulu I really hope everything is okay and it is benign and you'll be back on the TTC cycle was again and get your BFP please keep going in the forum be lovely to still hear from you xx

sod it I'm going to get the prescription my last lot lasted nearly three years before it's expiration date so I'm going to get it xx

Mrs Green I would buy a load of cheapie Opks one step there called on Internet and start doing them twice a day xx also get a basal body thermometer it's really easy to do download fertility friend on Google Apps it's free and document your temps your BBT is the only thing that can actually confirm that O has occurred due to the increase in your BBT if it doesn't rise you've not Od and if that's the case then you can tell Dr who can start running more tests Goodluck xx

Thanks Angela! I do track my bbt and use OPKs like crazy haha which is how I know I wasn't ovulating before.

Oh I can see it Mrsgreen have you started Opks yet I would incase it's shortened it xx FX for you hope you get your BFP keep us posted hun xx

I'm starting tonight since the doc said it can cause false positive OPKs. So that'll be 48 hours since I took my last pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->