Clomid buddies?

I've never heard that Clomid can cause false positives before well FX it looks like you may have a dip there xx do you also check your CM xx

I do! I don't usually get much ewcm so I bought preseed this month. I hope this is it!

Such a busy thread <3 I'm a few pages behind already!

Star, this was my first Clomid cycle ever. I didn't respond to 50mg, and I'm really hoping the side effects and ovarian activity I'm feeling are good signs 100mg is working. Having a bit of increased anxiety today (may or may not be clomid related) so I just have to keep reminding myself to take a deep breath and remember I'm doing the best and all that I can. I'm glad to hear you've heard of the stair-stepping clomid treatment plan and I hope I'm one of the success stories <3 I hope the injections are far worth all the pain and stress they've caused you. My heart really goes out to you and I hope they're doing all they should to grow your follies. Getting that news that they haven't grown enough is terrible and I totally hope you get the best news possible!

Angela, the side effects I've had have been frequent hot flashes, moodiness (anger yesterday, anxiety today) and I feel like I've noticed a lot of ovarian activity, like heaviness and pin pokes and just a different kind of general uncomfortableness there. I hope Clomid works perfectly for you and gives you a few good mature eggs for a strong O and BFP! :dust:

TMI, I think CM is starting to change for me too; today has been a mix of EW and creamy; like very stretchy but not yet clear. Looks healthy and on it's way to becoming EWCM soon. FX!! Today is 4/5 for Clomid, starting OPKs Monday just to cover all bases. Next follie tracking Wednesday! Hoping to trigger then and catch it!

:hi: Mrs Green! So very sorry to see your MC. I hope that never happens again. I hope Clomid works just as it should for you and your TTC journey is over soon :) Lovely photo avatar! This has been my first time with Clomid too, so I can totally relate to how you feel. These ladies here are a great resource and so kind. <3

FX for you wifebby I'm possibly 3DPO and follicle tracking today showed I have Od one follicle collapsing xx

I hope you get your BFP FX for you and babydust all round let's see some April BFPS here xx

Thanks wifey!
Your photo is beautiful too! Tomorrow is your last day of clomid? We're very close in our cycles then. I finished 2 days ago and am on cd 9.

Thank you, Angela! Hope your TWW somehow flies by and you get a :bfp:. I agree, lets see some April babies here! :D

Thank you, MrsG! I got married last February. Been together 7 years though! :D Well, this cycle is a new one for me lol my RE gave me Clomid twice in one cycle. I used Provera to induce AF, took Clomid CD3-7 and no response by CD15 so he increased me to 100mg that day. So I could be technically CD18, but I've seen others who stair-stepped Clomid recount starting first day of Clomid, so I'd be CD4. I prefer to think I'm CD18 though, seems to make more sense. Hoping on my next US on Wednesday (CD24 or CD10 lol) my follies will be mature enough to trigger shot. When, or if they ever grow enough, I have Pregnyl 10,000iu to trigger with. Are you doing follicle tracking, or bloodwork? Sorry if I missed you saying that. Best wishes to you!

Hello

I am on cd 20 I ovulated on cd 17 and 18 I BD on Friday the 25th and Sunday the 27th and again on 30th. I finished my last clomid pill on the 20th . Is their any chance I can be pregnant... Help

Jasmin welcome that's means you may have Od on 28th or 29th You BD on two days before O which are meant to be your most fertile days sperm is meant to live for 5 days in the right environment so there is a chance FX for you and Goodluck xx

Hey everyone! I've read through a few pages and wanted to join in on this thread. I'm only on CD3 and my second round of 50mg clomid. I suffered a MC in January and had a chemical on 3/29. My doctor advised me to treat it as a period and continue with the clomid in hope of finally getting a sticky baby! My frustration level has been crazy and everyone around us is pregnant. We're just hoping and praying to finally have a health baby!

I'm sorry about your losses brich! I hope you get a sticky bean very soon.

Thank you mrs.green2015! We are going to New Orleans next weekend to celebrate my Mom's 50th birthday so we plan on cutting loose and having ourselves a good time! It'll be during our fertile time.

So much fun! Have lots of bd and have fun! I know what it's like to have to get away

Welcome Birch Goodluck and FX you get your sticky egg and BFP sorry to hear about the MC and chemical I really hope this time around goes well, I know how you feel I've had an MC last year and I'm now on round three of Clomid really hope it works everyone around me has either had kids or pregnant and it is hard especially when they don't know what to say to you and say it wasn't meant to be and atleast you can get pregnant and the most common one it will happen when it will happen that phrase drives me insane xx

angela: why can't you get the fertility treatments if you get your bfp and carry through? is there a time cap? you are on a low dose of clomid, and havent had any bad reactions to it, so it seems fine to fill it and get that extra boost for your next bfp! :) i hope this is your cycle!

lulu: i hope someone cancels and you get in soon! and hope that it is benign and you can start your journey soon. please do keep us updated on how you are doing. would really like to hear from you!

mrs. green: good luck on this first cycle with clomid!

afm: been uncomfortable the entire day. not pain, just mild cramping and a full, bloated feeling. breasts are tender. tomorrow is my appointment, and i think i will be taken aback if i find out they haven't grown b/c i am experiencing symptoms that i have not felt before. i feel things. so if they are not growing than why are these things happening. i also want symptoms to be something i can rely on, not just sensations that occur and are indicative of nothing. please keep your fx for me! i need all the luck i can get. i am actually nervous about tomorrow. had i not had the ewcm yesterday and today or the cramps and the tender breasts, i would not be hopeful and would go in pretty much expecting bad news. now hope is mixed in. i'll report as soon as i am able to tomorrow.

I'm starting tonight since the doc said it can cause false positive OPKs. So that'll be 48 hours since I took my last pill.

do you have pcos? my pcos gives me false positives b/c my LH is naturally high, i think and so opks are not reliable for me.

Such a busy thread <3 I'm a few pages behind already!

Star, this was my first Clomid cycle ever. I didn't respond to 50mg, and I'm really hoping the side effects and ovarian activity I'm feeling are good signs 100mg is working. Having a bit of increased anxiety today (may or may not be clomid related) so I just have to keep reminding myself to take a deep breath and remember I'm doing the best and all that I can. I'm glad to hear you've heard of the stair-stepping clomid treatment plan and I hope I'm one of the success stories <3 I hope the injections are far worth all the pain and stress they've caused you. My heart really goes out to you and I hope they're doing all they should to grow your follies. Getting that news that they haven't grown enough is terrible and I totally hope you get the best news possible!

Angela, the side effects I've had have been frequent hot flashes, moodiness (anger yesterday, anxiety today) and I feel like I've noticed a lot of ovarian activity, like heaviness and pin pokes and just a different kind of general uncomfortableness there. I hope Clomid works perfectly for you and gives you a few good mature eggs for a strong O and BFP! :dust:

TMI, I think CM is starting to change for me too; today has been a mix of EW and creamy; like very stretchy but not yet clear. Looks healthy and on it's way to becoming EWCM soon. FX!! Today is 4/5 for Clomid, starting OPKs Monday just to cover all bases. Next follie tracking Wednesday! Hoping to trigger then and catch it!

wifebby: your symptoms sound positive to me. i am feeling similar things with these injections. i very much hope this is good news for both of us! and i very much hope that 100mg of clomid works for you and you do not have to bother with all these injections! fx for you that it works! btw, i had hot flashes with clomid too! it was awful. even though it had been very cold outside, i would still just get flooded with heat. aside from the hot flashes, i got nausea with 150mg, but not with the 50mg. my ewcm today was not totally clear, it was very stretchy, but i think there was a bit of a cloudy look to it. good luck with the appointment on wed! fx for you!

welcome jasmine! fx for you! i think there is a chance if you BDed before you O.

welcome birch! i am so sorry to hear about your mc and cp. i very much hope clomid works for you this cycle and you can carry the baby to term. fx for you! keep us posted on how you are doing. are you going to get any monitoring during the cycle?

my injection tonight is going to hurt more than usual b/c im uncomfortable in that area, its super sensitive and achy. im dreading this one.

uggggg b/c i was dreading the injection so much, i accidentally didn't push all the medicine in. when i took the needle out, i saw that there was still another 25 ui remaining. i had to get a new needle to put the rest of it in, so i stuck myself twice! ugggggg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->