Clomid buddies?

Vankiwi Goodluck and FX have you guys Birch and Vankiwi had any symptoms yet xx I get slight hot flushes, skin breakouts and my emotions are up and down on it all over the place xx

Star e god knows how your feeling right now you must be in a lot of pain remember last month I had slight hyperoverstimulation where I had released three eggs the uncomfortable full feeling and cramping and sharp pains that where so uncomfortable it would take your breath away, I was so worried I called the Dr's so I can't even imagine how your feeling with all them follies active xx

I hope you feel better soon and you get the answers you want and need FX for you xx I know it's a stupid question at this point and sorry if it upsets you but are you and DH going to BD before your nxt appt just incase your dominant follicle erupts as it's only 1mm from being good isn't it xx as it's 15mm and anything 16+ is classed as good xx

well that's good Vankiwi the emotions and skin breakouts didn't start till the second month on it for me it's weird as I'm not really an emotional person don't cry well it takes alot to set me off but on clomid I can be laughing and happy one minute then spaced out the next then all of a sudden start crying for no reason at all its crazy so if I'm not lucky this month, me andDH have come to an agreement that I'm going to take two months off Clomid just to feel sane again before I go back on it for three months xx

AFM DPO6 and my temp has risen dramatically now so I'm happy I've got 4 days till I'll start testing going to start at DPO10 I know it's early but I know I can't hold out till AF is due I have an LP of 13 days so AF is due around 11th April here's hoping it doesn't show its ugly head, I normally start spotting around two - three days before AF comes so I should get some insight on whether I might be in with a chance by 8th - 9th April. I'm feeling much more positive this month as me and DH have done everything right and have timed BD to a tea, right now I just wish I could close my eyes and wake up on 11th as these next 9 days are going to drag xx

Star- that's so frustrating. I had an old doctor who I felt never listened or pushed whatever she thought. I am not one to stick up for myself in those kind of situations. Anyway, I told my best friend and she came with me and stood up for me. She wasn't rude at all but just direct and I think having someone else these to kind of be your advocate might help.

Vankiwi Goodluck and FX have you guys Birch and Vankiwi had any symptoms yet xx I get slight hot flushes, skin breakouts and my emotions are up and down on it all over the place xx

Star e god knows how your feeling right now you must be in a lot of pain remember last month I had slight hyperoverstimulation where I had released three eggs the uncomfortable full feeling and cramping and sharp pains that where so uncomfortable it would take your breath away, I was so worried I called the Dr's so I can't even imagine how your feeling with all them follies active xx

I hope you feel better soon and you get the answers you want and need FX for you xx I know it's a stupid question at this point and sorry if it upsets you but are you and DH going to BD before your nxt appt just incase your dominant follicle erupts as it's only 1mm from being good isn't it xx as it's 15mm and anything 16+ is classed as good xx

I appreciate your support. and the question is a great one and one DH and I talked about last night. I couldn't do anything last night bc of the pain. today is bad too but thankfuy better than yesterday. I think we might try tonight if I can or tomorrow. but honestly I know in my gut on Monday he's going to say nothing grew or that they are shrinking. we stopped the meds. I know Monday's us will not be good. i am very sad today and cried for a long time. it was just very discouraging to here the doc say how unlikely this will be for me unless I do IVF. ive read reviews of other clinics in the area and people sort of say the same things. that the docs push IVF. sucks that clomid didn't work for me. cause it's hard for the injections to stimulate just a few follies. I'm discouraged right now. the thought of a new cycle with all those injections....

hoping your TWW somehow goes quickly. and that your egg is happily on its way toward implantation. hope you get your bfp. you prob don't have any appointment for a while now right? it's just a waiting game?

Star- that's so frustrating. I had an old doctor who I felt never listened or pushed whatever she thought. I am not one to stick up for myself in those kind of situations. Anyway, I told my best friend and she came with me and stood up for me. She wasn't rude at all but just direct and I think having someone else these to kind of be your advocate might help.

yea that's what happens to me! I get so frustrated with myself after bc I'm just very quiet. and just let them talk and hardly say anything. of course I have plenty to say but it won't come out of my mouth. DH is not like that at all. he's super direct but he is unable to come to the appointments bc it's too far from his work and they never haven morning appointments. I'm going to try hard on Monday to make my points and figure out if they are willing to help us.

did you switch docs because of this? do u like your new doc now?

well that's good Vankiwi the emotions and skin breakouts didn't start till the second month on it for me it's weird as I'm not really an emotional person don't cry well it takes alot to set me off but on clomid I can be laughing and happy one minute then spaced out the next then all of a sudden start crying for no reason at all its crazy so if I'm not lucky this month, me andDH have come to an agreement that I'm going to take two months off Clomid just to feel sane again before I go back on it for three months xx

AFM DPO6 and my temp has risen dramatically now so I'm happy I've got 4 days till I'll start testing going to start at DPO10 I know it's early but I know I can't hold out till AF is due I have an LP of 13 days so AF is due around 11th April here's hoping it doesn't show its ugly head, I normally start spotting around two - three days before AF comes so I should get some insight on whether I might be in with a chance by 8th - 9th April. I'm feeling much more positive this month as me and DH have done everything right and have timed BD to a tea, right now I just wish I could close my eyes and wake up on 11th as these next 9 days are going to drag xx

it's true. you did everything in terms of the BD perfectly. good for you two. u put all this positive energy toward it and my fx for you!!!! the next few days will be long but you'll get there and hopefully w a BFP :)

Star e a good piece of advice I was told was to write everything down that you want to ask and take the sheet with you that might help you get the answers you want xx also ask the question that with the Clomid and the injections together could that have increased the stimulation. My heart goes out to you I really hope things change for you and they start looking brighter xx hoping and praying it all works out xx

I hope I do get a BFP because I know that if it's BFN again this month I'm going to be so heartbroken as we have done everything right this month xx

Star, so sorry to hear you over-stimmed. I'm sure it hurts just as badly as not responding at all, however at least now you know you're able to respond to these meds, just need less injections or better timing on Drs end? Hope you're recovering well and taking it easy over the weekend. I bet it won't be soon until your BFP! Really bummed for you dear. You'll be in my thoughts!

Finished clomid yesterday. Got cramps after BD last night and some off and on today. Hope it's a good sign of growing follies. It feels like my next scan Wednesday is so far away! So nervous to hear what's going on - growth, no growth, good news, bad news, it's a test of patience!

Goodluck wifebby FX hope everything goes well xx

Oh and Star e yeah that's it no more tests till I either get a BFP or BFN xx

Star- i did switch doctors. And I LOVE my new doc. I actually got her one day when I had the emergency appointment for my mc when my regular doctor wasn't there. DH and I loved her so we asked her to take us on. But now I'm working with my RE and he's awesome too!

Wifey- excited for you! I wish I was getting scans to see what is going on. I've had tons of cramps! These little follicles better be growing and drop multiple eggs!

Angela interesting that you mentioned asking if the combo between clomid and the injections could have contributed to the overstim bc forgot to mention that I thought it was strange when he said actually you prob did respond to clomid. the other doc said I didn't. maybe it was just slow growth. I should have asked more at the time but I was so gutted and overwhelmed with him pushing for IVF. I'm going to ask that question.

wifebby the waits are so hard. you'll at least be more excited on Tuesday bc you'll know it's the next day. distract yourself tomorrow and Monday will be annoying but hopefully it will go by fast. fx for good news for you!

Angela same with you my fx that this is the one! keep us updated on the poas results. but def try to wait as long as you can before testing so the read is more accurate.

Mrs Green I wish I was getting scans too! No idea what will go on in there!

Van- it's such a guessing game! Lol but my doctor told me if no positive opk by cd 21 to call. But on the instructions he sent home it said if no positive opk by cd 15 to call and schedule an ultra sound... So if I don't get a positive, which they're completely negative so I doubt I will maybe I'll get one. Lol

Van- it's such a guessing game! Lol but my doctor told me if no positive opk by cd 21 to call. But on the instructions he sent home it said if no positive opk by cd 15 to call and schedule an ultra sound... So if I don't get a positive, which they're completely negative so I doubt I will maybe I'll get one. Lol

What dosage did you take? You're on CD11 right?

Yup cd 11! It's actually going by super fast so far. I took 100mg from cd3-7. This is my first time taking it. I haven't ovulated since my mc in November and I just met with a RE who perscribed it.

Same as me then! First timer on 100mg 3-7. Just took my third dose! Fingers crossed it works for us!

Yup cd 11! It's actually going by super fast so far. I took 100mg from cd3-7. This is my first time taking it. I haven't ovulated since my mc in November and I just met with a RE who perscribed it.

how your follies are growing and you get your sticky bean this cycle!

Thanks star! I hope that your follicles still grow and you can possibly get your bfp the old fashioned way!

Goodluck for tomorrow star e I hope everything goes well xx

Mrsgreen sorry to hear about your MC I hope Clomid works for you and you O soon FX for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->