Clomid buddies?

Shouldn't I have had my ch's or do I still have to wait?

Kaiecee you don't have a clear rise yet, that's why it hasn't given you them.

I agree with Vankiwi it's because your Temps were so high at the beginning x

Clomid can do that increase your Temps whilst your taking it xx

1dpo and my ovaries are killing...can't wait till it goes away.

anybody else seeing this?😳

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 8
i realized the quality has kinda gone down but its kinda obvious in person :/

I think I do see somethings,congrats hope it gets darker :)

I do see a line hun it's like a shadow but I see it how many DPO are you if it's a Frer wait a few days till you see colour but I can see it hun xx

i dont know how man DPO as i never confirmed o! so no idea aha but its pretty late so im weary about it, will keep you all posted!

hope the line gets darker mama!

lulu how you doing? line getting darker?

fx for all of you this cycle!

afm blood draw at the lab this last Friday. lab meaning not the clinic. they basically from now on are going to be writing up an order so that I can go somewhere else. So it's going to be way more time-consuming this whole process having to go to a separate lab. But it has to be done because those nurses don't know how to draw my blood. the nurse at the lab got it on the first try but it did involve digging around a bit. I was only stuck once though. she had to move the needle around a lot once inside though. and that hurts. she said some peoples veins are more prone to bend and move around, avoiding the needle. and that's what mine do. I'm hoping tomorrow when I have to go back for another blood draw that she can get it without digging. she was really nice though. and so even if it hurts it makes such a difference. I get anxious everytime I think of the blood draw. here to hoping it goes well! I'll try to keep myself warm and will drink more water than usual in the morning.

sending you all positive energy for this cycle!

thanks guys! im sooooo scared...this is my first time EVER seeing a second line at all😳

AFM 7DPO BFN but it is extremely early to be honest even if I am 8DPO like I think I am xx

Mama I really do hope it gets darker xx wen is AF due x

af was due on the 21 lol no sign of her, i had a tiny bit of brown spotting before af was due now nothing...but the test this morning was stark white negative😕 i dont know what to think!!! im gonna go for bloodwork soon to make sure :( ugh! whyyyyyy lol

Star I really hope the bloods show progress FX for you keep us updated and I'm glad the lab were able to do it better I know it's more of a burden having to go there for your bloods but rather that than the mishaps and upset you felt at the Dr's with that vile nurse xx

Mama I really hope your bloods go okay are you regular does AF always show on time xx

AF shows on time if its gonna show...but i miss months all the time, although i have never had any spotting and not gotten my period so thats a bit weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->