Clomid buddies?

Kaiecee- it seems each cycle I've tried Clomid I get different symptoms...such a weird medication but it does such great things! 😊 Good luck this month!!

Angela- I'm a bit nervous...I'm 9dpo and think i got a squinter...I'll post it.

That's definitely true

lulu good luck! oh I hope that liken gets darker! keep us updated.

afm my appointment is today. nervous bc they need to be bigger today. also always just stressed about how long the appointment will take. my fx that I get some good news. I'm bruised bad at one of the injection sites and my poor veins will be poked again today. I hope they are competent today. last thing I need is another drama w that. even if they do it perfectly it will still hurt bc of the bruising. wish they could just find another entry point.

Good luck today star!! I really hope they get you on the first try! Let us know if those follies grew!!

Lulu I definitely see something FX it gets darker hun I've had a bad experience with FRER so refuse to buy them now xx FX Lulu really hope this month is your month xx

Star e FX those follies have grown well and they get blood first time please keep us updated how you get on xx

Angela- I know, the new frers make me nervous because you never know if it's an indent!! I'll report when I test in the morning. 😊

Any news yet star?? Hope everything went well!

so they got my bloods on first try. that was good. but my follies have not grown. They are still around 10 mm. So she said that we needed to increase the dose today and tomorrow by double. then on Thursday I'm going to go in just for blood so they can check my estradiol levels. she mentioned again that if we were doing IVF it would be faster but because we are doing IUI we have to be very careful and it's just going to be a long stimulation. I've been stimulated now with the injections for 16 days and she made it sound like we haven't reached the point that's bad yet. That we still have a chance for this cycle. I really hope that's true. I'm nervous.

I don't think you all will believe this but another crazy thing happened at the clinic. Well when I came in I sat down on the seat where they do the ultra sounds. anyway I didn't look when I sat down I just sat down. But then after the nurse drew my blood she told me as usual that I needed to change from the bottom down so I had to get back up and I noticed there was blood on the tissue. And she was still in the room and I said oh there's blood on the tissue and that's not from me because I'm not on my period and she was like oh sorry I guess somebody forgot to change it before you arrive. And she lifted up the tissue part and there was blood on the seat. so I sat on it! I mean this is totally totally crazy. it's shocking. I have this fear that if I do IVF or even the iui that they are going to put someone else's sample in me.

and I'm super stressed when I am there bc I have to go back to work and so I almost left today without being seen bc it was taking so long. and at the point when I was about to leave the nurse poked her head in and said we're almost there and I said OK well I have really have to leave. And she said you always really have to leave. she said it in an not understanding way. I don't have the flexibility I used to have and they should be understanding and try to accommodate that. and I'm just shocked that she wasn't super nice given how incompetent it was that they didn't change out the room before I entered. The doctor doesn't know this. But I couldn't really tell her because the nurses in the room when she's there and I didn't want to start something up. But I just think that between this and the fact that they poked me so many times last time that their could be more errors than I even realize. as I mentioned though. I'm pretty much stuck. this place is close enough to go during my lunch break. the other places just wouldn't work. there is one that is close but I've read terrible things about it.

going to increase dose tonight. geez. 16 days and still small follies. ugggggg

How frustrating your follies haven't grown. I hope the higher dose helps them along!

Oh man that is so so gross that they didn't change it! It's so unfortunate you cannot switch. But I understand the closest fertility clinic to me is 2 hours so I am stuck with my obgyn who I don't think does much beyond 'protocol'.

So sorry about your follies hopefully they grow before your next apt.

That's nasty they really should be more professional I would have the same worries as you
Fx this cycle is your bfp

Star your clinic sounds awful!! And I'm sorry your follies haven't grown. Frustrating all round!

Lulu I hope the line is darker tomorrow!

Star e that's awful I really hope the next dose works your clinic sounds awful the nurses sound like they don't know what they're doing or care I don't know how your holding your tongue I would of flipped by now xx

Star- I am so sorry you had that experience. That is awful!! I hope your follies get bigger and you can do your IUI!!

I took another test this morning. I'm 10dpo. I'm nervous still because I had a loss and my tests got lighter starting at 17dpo. Won't be able to get bloods done until probably around Monday next week and then Wednesday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 10
That's a great line for 10dpo! I know how nerve-wracking it is after a loss.

Lulu stay positive hun this time your bean will stick I can Defford see a line hun can't wait to see tomorrow's xx wen is AF due xx

Thanks ladies!! Af due Saturday, FF says Sunday for af but I always start the day before FF prediction.

it is totally gross and shocking that they didn't change the room out. the only reason why I haven't flipped out and believe me everyone I have told has said they would flip out is bc I'm scared that if I do that they will treat me even worse. or be even more sloppy. maybe this approach is not right - maybe things would get better but I'm always confused as to what to do. im seriously petrified that they will label samples wrong when doing IVF or IUI. DH thinks I'm being too paranoid. but isn't it possible that could happen? I mean they don't change out the room. that's a huge error. I might tell the other nurse when I come in that the room had not been changed out so that both nurses are at least aware that I know of this blatant error.

not to mention they always seem so annoyed w any questions. this sucks. but I'm unfortunately stuck.

lulu good luck! so hopeful for you!

and thank you ladies for the support!

did my higher dose last night. will do again tomorrow and then blood test on Thursday. no scan. just bloods bc they said the bloods will show the spike first anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->