Clomid buddies?

That is so strange Angela. I'd probably get a new bbt thermometer for next cycle too.

I'm going to Krissie how are you feeling you started on provera yet xx

It's me that keeps putting my operation off it passes and I'm on my stomach Meds again just in case I get a gall bladder attack again.

I find my chart is weird and nothing like last month

Went to dollar store and forgot yo get some tests do won't be early testing phooey!

Angela- tonight is day 4 of prometrium. I started before the doctor gave me the go ahead since I already had some and more getting impatient.

Hope you feel better soon Kaiecee.

And when does AF normally arrive Krissie xx

I'm thinking of asking Dr to check my progesterone levels as of next month to make sure that that isn't an issue for me xx

I have no normal. She is all over the place. I'm figuring she will probably be here around July 10th.

welcome lora - good luck with the tww. hope you get your bfp.

lulu and krissie thanks for sharing info about the ectopic and chemical. there is so much that i did not know before starting this journey.

lulu, i very much hope that it is not an ectopic and that you do not experience any physical pain. im so sorry you are going through this. and am sending you positive energy and warm wishes. i hope that your next appointment goes well. what will be learned at that appointment? whether or not its an ectopic? and what is a weeks indicator? is there any chance that its neither a chemical or an ectopic and you do have a sticky bean? i hope so!

krissie - so glad your appointment went well!!! and that you have a great plan for moving forward! so the main problem was the progesterone? glad you can fix it with doubling up! fx for you!!!!

vankiwi- is the exhaustion like a sleepy exhaustion or is it just like an intense tiredness but not sleepiness? i didn't even know clomid increased the quality of the eggs. that's great, wish it had worked on me. i remember that one doc said i was resistant and the other doc said it had worked a little, or that is what he suspected when i overstimmed when i combined clomid with the fsh injections.

angela - so weird about the temp. its strange that the temp varies at different times of the day but that at 5am its always the same. that almost seems like its not a glitch b/c its reading different temps at different points. but then again, maybe its registering more noticeable changes vs. subtle ones. maybe better to just get another. my fx that you still have a chance this cycle. i mean 11 dpo is technically still kind of early right?

krissie does the exhaustion make everything a lot harder to be done? im so tired naturally, but i find it very difficult to go sleep even though im very tired.

afm - went for another blood draw this morning. the nurse at the new lab is great! she got it again first try, no digging. i walk out so happy. even though i have to wake up early to go before work, i end up having a good morning b/c im so thankful that i am not in pain. and actually getting the bloods done at this lab is making my day time less stressful b/c the doc at the clinic does not have me come in for scans as much and when i do go, like today, its just the scan so the appointment is shorter. makes it less stressful with getting back to work.

so the news is i have one follie at 12mm. the doc sounded happy and said she thinks we will have a chance to try with iui this cycle b/c this follie has responded. i was surprised when she sounded happy because 12 still seems small but she was very positive. she said for me to keep on the 75 dose of the fsh (they had me increase it the last two nights) and i am to go for a scan and more bloods on tuesday. my estraidol level went up to 126 so i am responding. here's to hoping this follie keeps growing.

is having one follie mature what happens to most people when they O on there own?

Yes star e anything over 19mm is what I've been told is good by my Dr so it's growing well good luck hun seems like your in with a chance I've got everything FX for you so happy right now for you I could break xx

That's great news star! Fx you can do iui soon!

Yes, the exhaustion was so hard. If literally come home after work and fall asleep. It was rough. But it does eventually go away and I felt pretty normal until the very end.

Great news star!

The exhaustion - the only thing I can liken it to is when I've done long haul flights and been awake for 40 hours, and you get to the point you just can't keep your eyes open. That's what it's like for me! It makes the days very hard! Being almost in second tri I'm hoping it goes away soon - but second tri with DD was when the insomnia kicked in so you never know :haha:

AFM 12DPO took my 6 day early CB BFN with FMU so I'm not going to do anymore now just going to wait for AF another failed month only two months left of clomid I know it's not working for me but got to do it so I can move onto IVF but it is a waste of time I'm going through all this upset hormonal weight gain spotty skin for nothing every single month I hate it and just want to give in now the constant struggle feels too much now it's just getting me down I feel like throwing all my OPKS, HPTS, BBT and clomid in bin lying to DR saying I'm taking it when I'm not just to kill 2 months before she will refer us to IVF but the way I'm feeling I don't even think that will work either I'm just not meant to have kids it's never going to happen for me and I might as well face up to that fact and just stop

:hugs: Angela- I'm so sorry you are going through this. I do agree it's unfair your doctor is making you do do many rounds of clomid before moving on to ivf. But don't give up yet.

Angela- big hugs!!! I'm so sorry you are feeling like this! This journey is one of the hardest to go through and you will get your bfp!! If you feel like taking 2 months off you can do that and then go in for IVF. I've heard so many good stories about IVF. We are all here for you through this time. I'm so sorry again. When is af due? I've also heard ppl don't get a bfp till after af is due. I've got everything crossed for you!

Star- so glad your appointment went well!! And that's great about your follies!! The next plan they have is more blood work Monday and the an US on Tuesday. Not sure what they are expecting, although it sounds like they are excepting a nonviable pregnancy...also the clear blue digital with weeks indicator is a pregnancy test that tells your how many week from conception you are. It ranges from 1-2, 2-3, and then 3+. I think they are more frustrating than anything lol.

Krissie- so glad the appointment went well and there is a plan set in place! Fx for you!

Afm: I'm just waiting for Monday and Tuesday. No bleeding, no pain...just bloated and tired with tests that are slowly getting darker. ???

Angela I totally understand why you feel so frustrated. this journey is so hard and there are definitely those days when things seem hopeless. and where taking a break, somehow getting out of it is the only thing on the mind. I wish clomid was working for you but it maybe something clomid can't solve. I really really think IVF is going to be your solution. I just have that feeling for you and my fx are crossed that I'm right and that you will learn though the process what the issue is. it sucks tha you can't just move straight to IVF but it's just a little ways and who knows one of the rounds might work! if not just do everything you can to make the IVF round be the best possible chance. I read somewhere that there are fertility type of massages that really help with IVF and that it's good to do them In advance. and if that's not something that's true, I think I read eating avocados is helpful. just look into things to do to make IVF a sucess. I know you will get it. I hope you can get it as a surprise w clomid but if not I think IVF is going to work. I do. fx so tightly for you!

I know how hopeless feels Angela. But, if it works, and you get your baby, I can tell you that it will be worth it a thousand times over! And the only way to know is if you keep trying. If you don't, you'll always wonder "what if...."

Thanks guys for the support I'm just emotional always am around AF time due to the constant BFNS it can get you down plus clomid makes me even more emotional than I normally would be as well xx I'm glad I have you guys to talk to as no one in my life understands as I don't know one person who is going through this or has been through this before its so hard as when I try to talk to them because they ask all they say is you'll be fine it will happen eventually or well you got pregnant before so there's no issue really, yes I got pregnant but it wasn't a viable pregnancy and ended in a MC and it's the only time I've got pregnant in 2 yrs and 8 months of TTC they just don't get it, I guess the support also means more coming from you guys as well as I know you are all going through this too xx

Well AF is officially here I know FF was wrong and I'd Od the day before it said I had meaning that BD was timed perfectly again but no BFP contacted me DR so they can book me in for follicle tracking also requested to have my progesterone levels checked which they said shouldn't be an issue and will send out the blood request forms so we shall see xx roll on another month of clomid if my progesterone comes back low I'll be furious as that means I wasted four months well five including this month of clomid with no chance of a BFP due to it being low xx

Sorry about AF Angela. Glad you have a plan in place. Looking at your charts I'd be surprised if your progesterone was low, so hopefully it's ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->