Clomid buddies?

sorry about AF Angela. I hope the progesterone does not come back low. try out the clomid and if it does not work, are you already scheduled for IVF? not sure how NHS works. do you have to sign up early for it? my fx that it works with clomid! but if not you have a plan in place

Lulu I hope your tests go well I really do I'm here feeling woeful about AF but your going through worse I really hope there is a heartbeat and everything is fine that the baby is growing well my thoughts are with you right now xx

Star e no I do two more rounds of clomid then the DR will refer me to women's hospital in Liverpool to see a consultant I'm not sure how it fully works but I'll have to go to counselling sessions or something go through further tests and so will DH then get my IVF date and start taking the drugs in the hope loads of follies grow then hopefully some will get fertilised they will be implanted and hopefully atleast one will stick xx

Ladies- I have a question. I've always done 50 mg clomid. I've always had success getting pregnant with that but I only kinda late 10-11 days after my last pill.

I have enough prescribed to so a 100 mg round and I was wondering if anyone thought that would help bring o up or be a better quality egg?

I don't want to mess anything up but I also want a good chance this cycle.

I did 100mg, it did help with egg quality for me. Clomid is known to help with egg quality. You have to take both pills at one time. It didn't change my o date, still around CD19.

I only got pregnant once on 50 mg the rest were on 100mg but anything over that doesn't work either so in my opinion I love the 100mg always seemed to work for me.

Afm right foot is swollen I think my body is breaking.

Angela- I'm so sorry about af, she can be very dreadful and cause a lot of sadness when going through this journey! I really hope the next cycle will be your bfp cycle! I've got everything crossed for ya!!

I've always taken 50mg but that has only been twice. I got pregnant both times but I feel like the eggs produced weren't good because they ended in mc or chemical. I wonder if upping to 100mg would help better. I'm going to have to ask.

Arm- HCG came back at 174...so it went from 81 to 174 in 6 days. Not what they like to see. The US showed nothing! No gestational sac anywhere so they want me to go back Friday to get another us to make sure it's not ectopic. Still in limbo. I just want something to show in the uterus so I don't have to worry about the ectopic.

:hugs: lulu I'm so sorry you are still in limbo. Fx it's not ectopic.

Krissie I'm only on 50mg Dr won't put me on anymore than that due to me supposedly responding so well to it xx

Lulu that's awful so sorry to hear that I'm praying it's not an ectopic for you I really hope they find something in your womb I really do xx my heart and thoughts go out to you right now xx

So sorry that your dealing with this lulu hope you get answers Friday

**TMI**
Went to bathroom when I wiped I had a lot of cm twinged with a very light pink wondering if it's implantation since I'm only 10dpo and got a tiny bit of cramps I hope this isn't a bad sign

What do you all think????

lulu I am so so sorry. I have you in my thoughts. I hope it is not an ectopic; I hope you find out what's going on very soon. are you in any pain? do you physically feel alright?

Angela I see so there is a process. I hope clomid works. I really do. fx for you.

krissie - Did you decide to go to 100?

kaicc - sorry about your arm. hope it feels better.

afm - the follie is 22mm. it grew a lot. the iui is scheduled for Thursday afternoon! she wants me to do one more fsh injection tonight bc she would like it to get a bit bigger. tomorrow I do the trigger shot. I have to call and find out when bc they told me 11am but that's when the doc thought I'd come in for the iui on Thursday at 11am. but my appointment is actually around 2:30 so I don't know if the nurse was considering that when she told me 11. I'll do some research to find out if it's better to do it a littler earlier than that. I also don't know where to stick myself. I've never done the trigger shot and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to do it in same place as the fsh injections.

I cannot believe I'm going to have a chance this cycle. when the doc told me it was at 22mm and that we'd do the iui on Thursday it didn't really hit me till this evening. so much is happening during the day and I'm always in a huge rush to get back to work. I'm so so thankful right now. I've waited for a chance since January. we have finally made some progress.

Star- that's so fantastic! Fx this is your cycle hun.

I have not decided yet. I'm leaning towards doing one round of 50 mg with asprin and progesterone. If it doesn't work moving to 100 mg next cycle.

Star
Si excited for you this cycle fx for Thursday

Star e that's fantastic news so happy for you FX you get your BFP you deserve it hun xx

Kalecee wen is AF due hopefully it is IB FX for you xx

Yesterday when it happened I'm about a week away from af now about 6 days.

thanks for the support!

vankiwi no male factor issues. from what we can tell at this point for me it's getting me to O. I'm deciding when to give myself the shot bc the clinic doesn't seem to think it makes much of a difference. they says O occurs 24-36 hours later. so don't know if I should play it on safe side and do it 24 hours before or take it even earlier bc people say on forums they usually do it more like 36 hours before.

I decided to give myself the shot. cause for me the difference was not big. it was between 24 and 27.5 to 28 hours. so that's not big enough to really worry. it's when people are deciding between 24 and 36 hours that's more of a question. anyway here's to hoping!

Woohoo awesome Star! Make sure you BD after the IUI too to maximise your chances!

yes for sure! the plan is to BD tonight and after the iui. I've read that people BD even on iui day (like in the evening). apparently it's uncomfortable but will do to give myself the best possible chance. my fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->