Clomid buddies?

do any of you think mucinex would help? I have ewcm right now but not sure if mucinex would help to thin it a bit more?

It will help thin it, but you might not need it. Just make sure it only has guifenesin in it if you do use it. Grapefruit juice will give you more ewcm too.

I've used grapefruit juice and it's really helped before. I drank it a couple hours before dtd.

okay I'll try the juice. now I'm worried. no one told us to abstain from BDing before the iui and I've read online to abstain for like two days. well that's not possible bc we BDed yesterday and day before. my clinic didn't even tell me to abstain tonight and I was thinking we would tonight too. DH has no issues but people say to abstain anyway. I guess I can call the clinic but I've called a few times already today to ask other questions as they arise. people say to set BD after the iui but I didn't know about abstaining before the iui.

Star e you will be fine don't worry hun FX you get your sticky bean hun I really hope it works so excited for you xx also I drank grapefruit juice and that seemed to work for me too it gave me lots of EWCM I just drank a glass a day, also pineapple especially the core just two rings a day dpo1-5 is supposed to help with implantation xx Goodluck hun xx

Kalecee I hope the witch stays away you took any tests yet xx

well today is the day. hope it goes well. I'm super anxious about the procedure and doing it during work and it's just stressful. also my temp went up today but it must be from the hcg injection bc I'm supposed to O 24 to 36 hours after and it hasn't even been 24 and didn't feel any pains at all. hopefully temp rise is from that. otherwise we should have BD last night. not sure if they do a scan at all before the procedure. hopefully they do.

Good luck star

Afm:
Super sick this morning because of gallbladder even threw up hopefully that part was a sign of pregnancy,at least temp even higher so hope that's a good thing.

Fx for you Star.

Cycle buddies Angela! :happydance: keeping eveything crossed for us.

Kaiecee- have you tested yet?

Fx for you Star.

Cycle buddies Angela! :happydance: keeping eveything crossed for us.

Kaiecee- have you tested yet?

No testing this month till I'm at least 1-2 days late,forgot to buy cheapies but since I haven't tested early I've had less stress

I have 2 frers and don't want to waste them. :flower:

That's a good way to do it Kaiecee. My doctor wanted me to start testing at 7 dpo so I can start progesterone asap.

I would definitely test early if dr wanted but since I have no issues I need to save $$$

I know what your saying Kalecee POAS can be so expensive especially if you've not got ICS I think I'm not going to test so early next time but for you Krissie testing early is important I so hope this is your month hun xx

Star e Goodluck I have absolutely everything crossed for you how did it go today I'm so so happy for you that you have a chance this month I'm praying you get your rainbow baby baby dust to you FX it's a sticky bean xx

Definitely and if I had any issue I would definitely test early no matter how much it cost

I'm starting to feel like these last couple days are going to take forever

krissie - i think i missed something, why is it helpful for you to test early?

kaicee - good luck this cycle. fx for you.

angela - how you doing?

afm - so the iui went well. it's uncomfortable but it does not take long. i was able to do it during my lunch hour without any problems. was very happy about that. doc says i have an 8 to 10 percent chance. higher chance if more than one follie from what i've read. for some reason the doc wanted there to just be one. maybe clinics prefer one over multiples. who knows. if this does not work, im going to ask them if we can play around with the dose to get more than one follie for next round.

i also asked the doc about taking progesterone since ive heard so many people say it has helped them. he didn't know if i needed it b/c my doc wasnt the one who did the procedure it was this other doc b/c my doc was not there. but he said it could not hurt, but might not help. i thought if it does not hurt, and it could help, might as well take it. he said i can start taking it tomorrow. when do you all take progesterone? (for those of you who take it or will take it).

also temp went up today, but im sure it was due to the hcg injection, not b/c i actually O. cause after trigger i should O 24 to 36 hours later and it was already up by this morning. i did a search an other people seem to say the hcg made their temps rise too. apparently i need to wait the two weeks to test b/c due to the progesterone and the hcg shot a test will likely give me a false positive.

Star- it is because he wants me to start taking progesterone as soon as I get a bfp. Since he is sure low progesterone is my primary reason for my chemicals he wants it started as soon as possible. I was kinda surprised he didn't want me to start it right after o. I am inclined to start it then on my own when ff confirms o.

Some people use ICS and test out the HCG star e so they see it getting lighter so if after that it starts getting darker again then it's a BFP xx FX for you xx Krissie needs to know early so that if she gets a faint BFP she can start taking progesterone ASAP in the hope that the bean gets sticky xx

I've asked for my progesterone to be checked this time as I'm also wondering if mine is low, I'm okay by the way just going through the motions with the clomid waiting for it to not work for another two months so I can finally move on to IVF xx

:hugs: Angela it just kills me they won't let you try something else or move on to ivf.

I forgot to mention all my blood clotting tests and lupus tests all came back normal. So those are not contributing to my chemicals.

I cannot believe I'm already on day 2 of clomid. I'm hoping o is timely this month. I'm gonna try to do smep since I'm off work right now and it makes bd so much easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->