clomid cycles...im back....come join

MrsBroodyPant

Reaction score
Hi,

Well 1st clomid cycle worked well but no BFP :-(
So on to 2nd round of clomid!!!
Anyone else?

Im planning on getting a BFP this cycle!! Who else wants one?

Xxx

I'd love to join you but not on clomid yet. I've got an appointment this morning with my doctor for the results of my scan. The sonographer said I was definitely polycystic so in hoping she refers me to get treatment. Good luck x

Hi I'll be starting my 2nd round any day now. In cd30 now with bfn's after my 1st round so just waiting for af. Will you be doing anything different this cycle? Feeling a lot more disappointed than I thought I would knowing that it didn't work this time. X

Hi ladies.

Music - good luck with the scan. I hope u get the treatment u need.

Mishi15 - u never know until af arrives! But come join me if she does. My plan this cycle is to have good sex and use preseed and try to chill a bit. Last cycle hubby was ill and we only dtd once anywhere near ovulation so its understandable i should get af but still gutted as clomid gives u a new lease of hope.
Also getting hsg done this cycle.
Xxx

I just finished my first round of clomid on Dec 11-15th.

So, if I am indeed not pregnant this month, (which I'm sure I'm not) not that lucky then I will also be on the second round this coming month.

How do you know when to start the next round of clomid?

Second clomid cycle for me! 50mg cd 3-7(at night) this cycle started December 12 so I'm ahead of you..

Is anyone doing a trigger shot? I am just on clomid no trigger.

Hi alleysm
I dont have a trigger shot either. I stupidly took me tablets during the day this round and am feeling sick and headache. I will take them at night again on 3rd round (if i need it) as i didnt suffer then.
Are u close to ovulation?

Ninifay - good luck xxx

I'm 7/8 dpo.. FF and I don't quite agree on o day.. Probably a busted cycle anyway since we only bd twice around o day.. Going tomorrow for p4 labs if I can get an appointment!!

I just finished my first round of clomid on Dec 11-15th.

So, if I am indeed not pregnant this month, (which I'm sure I'm not) not that lucky then I will also be on the second round this coming month.

How do you know when to start the next round of clomid?

You start after you get af. Do you have a period very month?

Cd4 today. Going quickly so far! Got HSG on monday 7th jan. Bit scared but its a step further to getting a BFP x

Hi,
I'm new on this site!
I am also on Clomid 2nd cycle - will start on Friday (taking pills from cd 3 - 7).
TTC for about 5 months now. Used the ClearBlue OPK and it worked for me, but still no baby bean yet :cry:
Glad to join this site - very helpful :thumbup:
Hope to hear from the other ladies soon!

Welcome skiefie.
Good luck with your second round of clomid. Im using clearblue digital opks too. Much better to get a smile than trying to judge those lines on the cheapies x

Hi MRS BROODY, I'm going to start my 2nd round of clomid. Days 2-6. Got all fingers and toes crossed again. I'm actually going backwards and going from 100mg down to 50mg as b'ding at ovulation last time was unbelievably painful for me. Also took last cycle's clomid pills in the morning although I didn't feel any side effects so I'm only switching to evening because I wondered if it made a difference.

I agree totally Mrs BroodyPant!

Thank you

Enjoy your day ladies! :winkwink:

10 dpo today... If I even o'd that is... Still waiting on my p4 results but I'm certain they will be low... Crampy all day.. I believe this cycle is a bust too.. One last round of clomid once af shows and we are out of all hope..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->