clomid cycles...im back....come join

Alleysm - good luck.
If it shows u didnt ovulate will they not put your dose up?
I hope af stays away for u x

im cd6 now and taken my last clomid tablet. HSG in 3 days time. then bding x

I am on my second round of Clomid, too. Well, starting in a couple of days. Onto 100 mg this cycle, was on 50 mg last cycle with no ovulation.

Broody - are they really doing an HSG mid-clomid cycle? I wonder if it will help your chances?! My doctor ordered an HSG before giving any fertility meds at all, to be sure tubes were open.

my doc thinks that my tubes are open anyway but just checking with the HSG. I have irregular cycles so think thats whats stopping me from getting pregnant, rather than blocked tubes. my first round of clomid helped to regulate my cycle....hope it works again! I will be getting day21 bloods done this time so should know if i ovulated or not. according to my temp chart id say i did ovulate on clomid x

Yay for ovulation, MrsBroodyPants! I am sure your HSG will show clear as well... we're in the same boat with the irregular cycles.

I am taking this month, I took when I got pregnant w my son, after 15 months TTC, this time I am NOT waiting ;)

AF due in a few days...

baby dust to all.

tryagain2013 - good luck with ttc baby number two. its good to hear u had success with clomid the first time after ttc for so long. hope it works for us all soon x

Well AF got me yest so I'm on cd2 and just popped my first tablet of this second round. MrsBroodyPant, good luck for your Hsg. I had one in November and it showed things were ok. I made the mistake of reading up about the procedure loads and I honestly didn't feel a thing.

Does anyone else experience horrendous period pains with the clomid?

X

I'm going to take a cycle off then try 100mg... I'll be thinking of you all!

Ok so i had my HSG this morning at 9am. my right tube is fine and healthy but my left tube is blocked. i didnt expect that. it least they are both not blocked xxx

Awe. My left is blocked too i was devastated when they told me at my hsg. I wasn't expecting it either. I guess we're blocked tube twins!!

Sorry to hear MrsBroodyPants, but glad to hear that one is clear. Fingers crossed for you that that ovary produces some nice, strong eggs for you!

Hi Ladies,
Just a quick update. I took my 2nc cycle of Clomid from 4 - 8 January 2013.
My period was like 3 days (which is not normal for me - mine's usually between 5 - 7 days long), very bright red blood with dark (looks like old) blood inbetween (SORRY FOR TMI).
Since yesterday, I've been having cramps like crazy - I get dizzy, headaches, backache. The veins on my tummy is a very dark purple - and my tummy is swollen (my fiance saw it last night while I was getting dressed, and he was quite shocked).
I am too scared to do another hpt (don't want to get a negative), but I must admit - I did an hpt the last week in December and it was a very light positive (both myself and my fiance could see the lines). Now my question : Faint positive hpt, 3 day period, cramps, moody, sleepy and thirsty - what do you ladies think??

Just popping in to say hello!! Any news? Any clomid bfps?.

Hi Ladies, I gave my symptoms to my Dr on Friday, and I am seeing him today at 12:45. Fingers crossed

Good luck skiefie.

Im cd23 now and about 5dpo ish. Will test 31st jan if no af by then.
How is everyone else? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->