clomid cycles...im back....come join

Hi Ladies,
So - saw my dr last week Monday. Turns out my hormones are going bonkers (still don't know why). My AF was supposed to start on 22/01/2013 - today is 28/01/2013 - still nothing yet (not even a cramp). Dr did a scan - but was only interested in my "back flop uterus" - did not look for anything else. I am soooooo miserable at this point in time - I can't sleep, I burst out in tears for no reason at all and I am a 'dragon' as my fiance will describe me.

skiefie - i hope u can get it sorted soon.

AFM - ive had mild af cramps for past two days and today they have got way stronger. I know AF will be coming for a visit sometime very soon :-(

xxx

Hello ladies! I hope everyone is getting along well.. almost at the end of my cycle break.. waiting on af then onto clomid #3 ..

Hello! This is my 2nd round of clomid. I start it today cd 5-9. Never been pregnant and been trying for 4 yrs. Good luck to all of us this month.

Starting on cycle 3 tomorrow... no ovulation yet on first 2 cycles. My dose has been upped to 150 mg. I really hope this is my month :)

Hi,

I'm on my second round of Clomid. Am currently on CD9. I took my last tablet yesterday and this morning got a positive OPK, which was very early for me. I'm not due to be scanned to check the number and size of follicles until CD12, so it looks like that will be too late this month! Is anyone else finding that they ovulate much earlier on Clomid?

Hi Ladies,

Quick update. I called my Dr yesterday and asked him about this whole AF being 7 days late (yup - still late - no cramping at all). He told me to go have a blood test done and also test for Progesterone and a Quantative - do any of you know what this means? I did see him last week 21/01/2013 - but he did not say anything about possible preg or not? Any opinions / advice will help. Thnx ladies

Frustrated1 - u can get false positive opks if u take them to soon after taking your clomid pills.

Skiefie - go get the blood test etc done. I hope it gives u an answer!!

I will be starting round 3 of clomid when af arrives. Had temp drop today so expecting her very soon xxx

Frustrated - it's likely just because of the Clomid - keep testing, as if you test right after your pills, you will get a false positive ovulation test.

Skiefie - he could just be double checking, and the quantitative test will tell him that for sure. The progesterone test will also tell him if you're pre or post ovulation.

Thanks, ladies. You were both right, I tested too early and got a false positive. I had a scan today on CD10. My follicles are developing (currently have one at 15mm, one at 12mm and numerous smaller ones), but my lining is really thin at just 5mm. Here's hoping it gets a bit thicker over the next 4-5 days. Due to be rescanned on CD12. Fingers' crossed for an IUI on CD15 as previously planned.

:happydance:So I got my BFP this morning!! :happydance:

I can not believe it. Im 15dpo and got strong lines on hpt so did a digital and it said pregnant 2-3 weeks!!!

I love clomid xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The very best of luck to you all xxxx

Omg!omg! Yay! I am so excited! Post some pics!!

I can not believe it. Im 15dpo and got strong lines on hpt so did a digital and it said pregnant 2-3 weeks!!!

Congrats girl !

So exciting, BroodyPants! How much Clomid were you on again? I hope my body decides to follow suit - so far no ovulation at all on Clomid!

So exciting, BroodyPants! How much Clomid were you on again? I hope my body decides to follow suit - so far no ovulation at all on Clomid!

No o for Me either puppy mom. This cycle is a very different regimen.. Cd2 50mg, cd3-6 75mg, cd7 100mg. I guess dr has a method to this madness? Maybe this will get my ovary and half tube to get their shit together!!

:happydance:so i got my bfp this morning!! :happydance:

the very best of luck to you all xxxx

i am sooo freaking happy for you!!!!!

alleysm - I like the sound of your regimen! I am on 150 mg right now, days 3-7, but having that extra day for you sounds reassuring.

Wow, congratulations! That's wonderful news.You must be absolutely thrilled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->