• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Failure

I OVULATED!!!!!! Woooohoooo!!!!! I actually cheated and went in on cd20 (so I wouldn't have to wait the weekend for results) and I got my results back this morning!! Cd21 today and I was told I ovulated!!! So excited. :)

Excellent news! Good luck! :dust:

I OVULATED!!!!!! Woooohoooo!!!!! I actually cheated and went in on cd20 (so I wouldn't have to wait the weekend for results) and I got my results back this morning!! Cd21 today and I was told I ovulated!!! So excited. :)

Did you do OPK this cycle? If so, which day did you ovulate? What was your level of progesterone, if they said you ovulated? I go in for my test on Monday, but it's not likely that the levels will say that I ovulated.

Did you do OPK this cycle? If so, which day did you ovulate? What was your level of progesterone, if they said you ovulated? I go in for my test on Monday, but it's not likely that the levels will say that I ovulated.

No I didn't do opks this month. I wish I had. My progesterone was 7.something. Not real strong but they said it could still result in pregnancy. I actually went on cd20 so it might even be a little higher than that. I don't know how fast progesterone rises.

I don't know when to start testing. Keep your fingers crossed for me please.

X

It looks like I've ovulated again too! Hoorah! :happydance: I love you, acupuncture! Just waiting one more day to see if Fertility Friend confirms, but I've had a definite temp shift and CM change. I don't think I'm going to go back on Clomid. Acupuncture seems to be much more successful. :thumbup:

It looks like I've ovulated again too! Hoorah! :happydance: I love you, acupuncture! Just waiting one more day to see if Fertility Friend confirms, but I've had a definite temp shift and CM change. I don't think I'm going to go back on Clomid. Acupuncture seems to be much more successful. :thumbup:

Yay! I'm happy for you! I may have ovulated yesterday too, which I'm not sure how that's possible, since I didn't have an egg in my ultrasound. I had my first positive OPK, and I've NEVER had one before. I was pretty excited, but unsure what was going on, since that was on day 20. Do you think it is possible to ovulate that late in your cycle? I have my progesterone test tomorrow, so we'll see what that says. I didn't check my temp this cycle, and haven't noticed a change in CM. Is there anything else that could cause a positive OPK, besides ovulation?

Redberry, what day did you ovulate? So, why do you think acupuncture is stressful, if it seems to be working?

This is soooo awesome ladies. It seems like our luck might be turning around!!! I think we need to start an I <3 acupuncture thread!! Lol!! I tested this morning and got a bfn...but I'm only on cd24 today.

I've been cramping (af like) since Saturday. I hope that's a good sign for me. The month I conceived my DS I had af like cramping...

Yay! I'm happy for you! I may have ovulated yesterday too, which I'm not sure how that's possible, since I didn't have an egg in my ultrasound. I had my first positive OPK, and I've NEVER had one before. I was pretty excited, but unsure what was going on, since that was on day 20. Do you think it is possible to ovulate that late in your cycle? I have my progesterone test tomorrow, so we'll see what that says. I didn't check my temp this cycle, and haven't noticed a change in CM. Is there anything else that could cause a positive OPK, besides ovulation?

Redberry, what day did you ovulate? So, why do you think acupuncture is stressful, if it seems to be working?

How exciting! It's definitely possible to ovulate that late. This cycle I ovulated on day 19 and last cycle on day 26! Your progesterone blood test won't pick it up though, if you only ovulated yesterday. You need to test 7-10 days after ovulation. I'm going to book a blood test for Friday or Monday.

Clomid itself can cause positive OPKs. That's why I don't use them. I had so many positives the one cycle I used them, and it turned out that I hadn't ovulated. I find the combination of temps and CM testing to be much more helpful and wish I'd started earlier.

Did I say acupuncture was stressful? I don't think so! I did say it was more successful - did you misread, perhaps? :)

This is soooo awesome ladies. It seems like our luck might be turning around!!! I think we need to start an I <3 acupuncture thread!! Lol!! I tested this morning and got a bfn...but I'm only on cd24 today.

I've been cramping (af like) since Saturday. I hope that's a good sign for me. The month I conceived my DS I had af like cramping...

I'm so excited! Hopefully we'll all get our BFPs this month!

I'm off to start an acupuncture thread... See you there!

Good luck to you both! :dust:

I'm going NUTS wondering if Im prego or not. So far I've had all BFN but I'm hoping it's just early. I am cd25 today.

Do you ladies know anything about cm? I had ewcm on cd15 and the morning of cd16. When would I ovulate after that...before....during?? My bloodwork was on cd20 so I know it was before that. My progesterone level was 7.something on cd20. Not real high but better than 0.55!!! Ive also been wondering how much my progesterone would've been on cd21. I don't know how fast progesterone rises.

Sorry for rambling... I feel like time is creeping!!!!!

I'm going NUTS wondering if Im prego or not. So far I've had all BFN but I'm hoping it's just early. I am cd25 today.

Do you ladies know anything about cm? I had ewcm on cd15 and the morning of cd16. When would I ovulate after that...before....during?? My bloodwork was on cd20 so I know it was before that. My progesterone level was 7.something on cd20. Not real high but better than 0.55!!! Ive also been wondering how much my progesterone would've been on cd21. I don't know how fast progesterone rises.

I think you ovulate on the last day of ewcm, but it also depends on when you see a temp rise. I've no idea how fast progesterone rises, I'm afraid.

Fingers crossed you get your :bfp: this time!

Any news yet? I tested today and got a BFN :(. It is still early, only day 27, but I wanted to test anyway. My progesterone was low again this cycle-3.4. Next cycle, I would like to request femara.

I'm on cd29 today. I tested yesterday and got a BFN. :( I didnt test this morning, I just couldn't stand seeing another negative test. I think I'm out this month. It seems like a positive result wouldve showed up by now. ( I THINK I ovulated on cd16ish) I know I ovulated but not sure when.

Lizard- awww I hope you can get your progesterone up. Mine is lower than what I would like.
X

This is seriously crazy!!! One of us clomid failure ladies needs a BFP... to keep the hope alive!!!

Af got me. :( Cd2 for me today.

Fifth clomid cycle....hope this is the last.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->