• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Failure

So far my experience with clomid hasn't been too great! I took my first dose in March and my ovaries have been over stimulated ever since. :dohh: I did ovulate, but now my ovaries are covered in little cysts. The doc started me on a round of BCP in July, and I go back to see him 8-15 so hopefully this time I will have clear ovaries and can try again! :thumbup: It just stinks that I'm ttc and on BCP now because of clomid.. uggghh!! :growlmad:

So far my experience with clomid hasn't been too great! I took my first dose in March and my ovaries have been over stimulated ever since. :dohh: I did ovulate, but now my ovaries are covered in little cysts. The doc started me on a round of BCP in July, and I go back to see him 8-15 so hopefully this time I will have clear ovaries and can try again! :thumbup: It just stinks that I'm ttc and on BCP now because of clomid.. uggghh!! :growlmad:

:hugs::hugs:

Hope you get some good news.

Morning ladies, I am new to this. I have a 4 year old son and now I am trying to conceive another child for over a year. I tell you this is the hardest thing I've try to do. I started clomid July 28th and went in for my US on the 4th of this month NOTHING :( so my Dr. upped my dose to 150mg. I have to go back in on the 11th to see if I ovulated. I am Xing my figures to see if this works. I am hoping everything works out for everybody. P.S. I do not have a club about the abbreviations so bare with me. Thanks

Morning ladies, I am new to this. I have a 4 year old son and now I am trying to conceive another child for over a year. I tell you this is the hardest thing I've try to do. I started clomid July 28th and went in for my US on the 4th of this month NOTHING :( so my Dr. upped my dose to 150mg. I have to go back in on the 11th to see if I ovulated. I am Xing my figures to see if this works. I am hoping everything works out for everybody. P.S. I do not have a clue about the abbreviations so bare with me. Thanks :cry:

Hi to the newbies!

The :witch: got me on Friday - bang on time. Oddly, despite my BBT and CM showing that I ovulated, my progesterone blood test only showed 19. I did have a temp dip that day, so maybe that's why. My acupuncturist has told me to take agnus castus, to sort out my progesterone levels, so I'll give that a go. Fingers crossed...

We are going to be really close in our cycles this time. I'm on cd6 today. Sorry af came... :(

I have a question for you ladies. I'm only on cd6 today and I'm having signs of ovulation. I'm freaking out a bit. Im getting ewcm already!!! What is going on? I'm taking my clomid (150mg) cd3-7 for this go around. So I take another dose in about an hour and then my final one tomorrow.

Any ideas? I'm freaking out. We haven't even started bding yet!!

I'm not sure why you would be having EWCM, unless your body is just gearing up for ovulation. :thumbup:

Any time I have EWCM I say BD!! I would rather be safe than sorry!! It can't hurt anything so I say go for it!! :winkwink:

Oh I will!! Lol! We just haven't yet because af just stopped. I hope having it this early isn't a bad thing!

Hello everyone!
Day 36, and I just started taking provera. I waited a few extra days, because wanted to retest. Yesterday was a BFN. :( I thought since I had a positive OPK on day 20, I may get a late positive test. I'm feeling sad that I didn't get a positive, but I'm just hoping it will next month.

Mommyagain, Good luck to you. I'm not sure why you would have EWCM this early.

WantaBaby, I am in a similar situation. My last ultrasound showed a large cyst on my ovary. I am going back on day 2 of my next cycle, and if the cyst is still there, I have to go back on bc. Has your doctor said what you will do after the cysts go away? I am hoping to try a different medication, rather than clomid again...

Good luck to all of you!!

Well ladies I am done with my clomid 150mg, and I am having a little cramping on my right side, and EWCM is there for sure. But like I said this is all new for me so I don't know what to think.
Good luck ladies... This is drivig me nuts :wacko:

Mommyagain - I have fertile CM for days and days before I ovulate - just keep jumping on your OH! Let's hope we both get our :bfp:s this time!

Lizard - sorry about your BFN. :hugs: Good luck for your next cycle!

I have been wearing out my hubby....TMI. Lol. I feel like it soooo I hope I'm not bding to much.

I started my opks yesterday. I'm using first response opks. They already have a strong second line but not positive yet. Hope I get my positive in the next few days.

Cd9 for me today. I go for my bloodwork on my 25th birthday so I hope that brings me luck. :)

Good luck ladies...surely one of us will get our BFP soon.

Oh, do you ladies think bding every night will harm my chances. I'm feeling like it. We aren't making ourselves or anything. :)

My acupuncturist suggested we go for every other night, to allow the sperm time to recover. Not sure though. I read something recently that said that it was better to have sex every night.

Ladies, can I ask a question? I am on month 4 of clomid 50mg and currently cd18. We have been Bding like crazy lol. Cycles are about 28/9 days long on clomid but yesterday I got a bit of pinky cm and feel menstrual with all my usual pre-af signs of headaches and spots. Surely AF can't be coming this early?! Or I am ov late as have lots of ewcm today? BD days 6,7,9,11,13,14,16,17 so if I am ov do you think I have a chance of catching it?

So I went to see my Dr. after doing the 150mg of clomid and NOTHING!! I did not ovulate at all :( I actually had a breakdown and just cried cried cried. Maybe next time.
Good luck ladies

So I went to see my Dr. after doing the 150mg of clomid and NOTHING!! I did not ovulate at all :( I actually had a breakdown and just cried cried cried. Maybe next time.
Good luck ladies

So sorry to hear that. :hugs: :hugs:

Ladies, can I ask a question? I am on month 4 of clomid 50mg and currently cd18. We have been Bding like crazy lol. Cycles are about 28/9 days long on clomid but yesterday I got a bit of pinky cm and feel menstrual with all my usual pre-af signs of headaches and spots. Surely AF can't be coming this early?! Or I am ov late as have lots of ewcm today? BD days 6,7,9,11,13,14,16,17 so if I am ov do you think I have a chance of catching it?

Of course you have a shot. :) The month I got my BFP with my little boy I was sure af was coming. I conceived him on 100mg cd5-9.

Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"