• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid Failure

thank you its basiclly that lol they drill holes in the cysts on the ovaries to help make you ovulate :) and there checking my tubes as well :)

So I went to see my Dr. after doing the 150mg of clomid and NOTHING!! I did not ovulate at all :( I actually had a breakdown and just cried cried cried. Maybe next time.
Good luck ladies

Sorry to hear that. :(

It's okay I guess, I just think I will take a break for awhile. This can realy stress you out. I'm going to let go and let God

I'm so sorry that you were so sad...I understand, since I did not ovulate my first couple of times on clomid.

So this cycle, I am trying Femara. Anyone else tried that? I had my day 3 ultrasound yesterday to check for cysts, and I had good news. The large cyst that was on my ovary is now gone!!! I am so happy, and my doctor wants to change things up. I switched meds, and I will try IUI if I have a mature egg on day 14. I am feeling hopeful again that this whole process might lead to a BFP! Anyone else tried IUI? I'm kinda nervous, but hoping that it will work...

So I went to see my Dr. after doing the 150mg of clomid and NOTHING!! I did not ovulate at all :( I actually had a breakdown and just cried cried cried. Maybe next time.
Good luck ladies

Sorry to hear that. :(

It's okay I guess, I just think I will take a break for awhile. This can realy stress you out. I'm going to let go and let God

I'm so sorry that you were so sad...I understand, since I did not ovulate my first couple of times on clomid.

So this cycle, I am trying Femara. Anyone else tried that? I had my day 3 ultrasound yesterday to check for cysts, and I had good news. The large cyst that was on my ovary is now gone!!! I am so happy, and my doctor wants to change things up. I switched meds, and I will try IUI if I have a mature egg on day 14. I am feeling hopeful again that this whole process might lead to a BFP! Anyone else tried IUI? I'm kinda nervous, but hoping that it will work...

I'm on my second round of Femara. :flower: I didn't ovulate on the first round and I'm currently on CD 8 of the second. I'll be going for my ultrasound on the 22nd so I hope for good news then!! Good luck with the Femara, hon! :hugs: I have found that the side effects with Femara (on 5 mg and 7.5 mg) are practically nonexistent in comparison to Clomid, so I hope you like it!

thank you its basiclly that lol they drill holes in the cysts on the ovaries to help make you ovulate :) and there checking my tubes as well :)

They use lasers to make holes in the ovary walls, not specifically in the cysts, to help the eggs release. It only helps if the ovary walls are too thick for the eggs to release properly, which can sometimes be what causes cysts, because the eggs get stuck. Good luck!

iam so bloated saw my mom yesterday and she was like :o you look about 3 months preg lmao x

It sounds like everybody is on the right track.. I can't wait until i see BFP all over the screens. I had an appt on the 22nd, but I am going to just take a break and relax my mind and be start back up in October... Good luck ladies

Oh my goodness ladies!! Seriously...I'm in love with acupuncture! Cd18 today and I got a positive opk. :) yay! I was starting to think it wasn't going to work this month but lo and behold... I did.

Sooo thrilled...

Good luck to you ladies.

X

Oh my goodness ladies!! Seriously...I'm in love with acupuncture! Cd18 today and I got a positive opk. :) yay! I was starting to think it wasn't going to work this month but lo and behold... I did.

Sooo thrilled...

Good luck to you ladies.

X

Hoorah for acupuncture!

Hey ladies, sorry to post again. Just feeling really down all of a sudden. Tomorrow is my 25th b-day and the day my SIL picked to have her third child. I thought for sure I would have my bfp by now. I don't really care for my SIL and the jealousy I'm feeling doesn't help. I know I'm going to have to go to the hospital and plaster a smile on my face. But tonight I'm not feeling up to it.

I'm not generally this jealous of other ladies having babies....I just don't have a ton of love for this particular lady.

Sorry for the pity party over here. Just needed a "listening" ear.

Hey ladies, sorry to post again. Just feeling really down all of a sudden. Tomorrow is my 25th b-day and the day my SIL picked to have her third child. I thought for sure I would have my bfp by now. I don't really care for my SIL and the jealousy I'm feeling doesn't help. I know I'm going to have to go to the hospital and plaster a smile on my face. But tonight I'm not feeling up to it.

I'm not generally this jealous of other ladies having babies....I just don't have a ton of love for this particular lady.

Sorry for the pity party over here. Just needed a "listening" ear.

I know EXACTLY how you feel. My brother's girlfriend is due on 5th November, and I really don't get on with her. It's only her first child (his second), but I'm 35 and I've never been pregnant and she's only 19 and I don't think she'll make a very good mother. I'm sure she only wants her baby as a fashion accessory, and that drives me mad. I'm really dreading having to be nice to her when the baby comes. She knows I'd be nice to any baby and I think she's going to use that to her advantage.

It's hard enough seeing her with her bump. I told my brother how I felt about being around her, and I've done my best to avoid her, but it hasn't always been possible. I feel like family gatherings have been ruined for me by her and her bump being there.

I think you just need to be honest and explain how you feel. Surely your family understands how hard it is for you? Your SIL must know that you would find it hard to be happy for her without feeling sad for yourself.

I hope it isn't too traumatic for you, and that you get your BFP really, really soon!

Sending you loads of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xx

hi can i join you ladies ttc conceive our first was put on provera to start af. i have a question what do they test to see if you are ovulating?

Redberry- it's nice to know I'm not alone in my feelings. Very few people even know I'm ttc let alone how hard it's been. I had a good cry this morning but at this moment I'm ok. When they brought the baby out and was showing her behind the glass my little boy says "I want a baby brother" in front of everyone. It was hard enough but at that I about lost it.

It is sooo hard dealing with these feelings....

I hope you get a bfp soon...you deserve it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->