Clomid/FE Conceived Buddies :)

I don't think you're dramatic. Pregnancy is just rough. I was on progesterone every luteal phase for 5 months and I hated it. Then I took a months break from it and I felt just as bad so it turns out i just hate PMS. :rofl: You're right you'd probably feel about the same off of it, but less constipated I bet hahaha!
Your weekend sounds lovely! My husband works weekends...12 hr shifts...so I'm on my own with my 3 and 2 year old. I feel bad because if I'm having a super sick day they watch lots of movies and tv. But hubby is off today and tomorrow so today I'm totally laying in bed and may just go do something fun like get my nails done.
I'm glad you told after your scan! I'm nervous because last time we had to untell right after we told, but we can't live in fear right? Ha! Says the person who is scared 24/7.
Do you find you feel too crappy to enjoy normal activities? Reading makes me nauseous lol and normally it's my favorite.

I totally feel dramatic haha, but I guess all I really want to do is sleep. I am luckily not constipated, I go 1 - 2 times a day now, and its usually in the morning, I just feel super gassy at night though, ooops.
I think having something done like your nails would be the perfect distraction and will also help you relax a bit.

Honestly, I am sick of reading and hearing when we should tell. Each person is different, I am glad I told, the support is wonderful, and as you said, we cant live in fear all the time. Telling should be up to each and everyone of us, no one have the right to tell us when and how, etc.

Making dinner is horrible, I feel it literally drains me. Thank goodness we got some help to get the house cleaned, no ways I have the energy, I am totally useless :D

I am also getting some cramps again today, I seem to get them every other day, I hope its baby growing.

I'm sure it's just stretching and growing! Unless they're really severe there's no worries. And you saw your perfect baby. The risk of miscarriage is significantly lowered with a healthy ultrasound at 8 weeks ❤ I haven't had a ton of cramps this time, but I've also had a lot of pregnancies and I'm already all stretched out! Haha!
I agree on telling. There's no right or wrong time. Only what you feel comfortable doing! No one should make you feel bad about when you decide is right.
I'm so glad you have help cleaning! I'm amazed you're cooking! You're my hero! lol! Cooking is awful to me but I prepared a bunch of freezer meals when I felt ok so I can pop them in the oven or crock pot ❤

The cramps are just mild, jist enough to remind me that there is a little monkey growing inside of me :D this is my firat pregnancy, so I guess all need to stretch out still haha.

I think I need to define cooking... I bought a bunch of boxes of fish and chicken that you pop in the oven for 20 minutes and bobs your uncle, then I make 2 minute noodles, which actually take 3 minutes and then I have prepacked veggies that I simply heat and serve. If DH wants red meat or fancy foods he can make it on weekends :D I am sure I am getting useless wife reward, but hey atkeast he gets dinner when he comes home.

Hahaha that cracks me up!!!!! Hey it's still food! And you still made it!
Happy 9 weeks btw!

Dh got home and said 'damn you are useless, but the food was nice' haha, he doesnt know it yet, but thats what he is getting for the next month.

Haha Nita you make me laugh. That honestly more than I could go in the first trimester. Even being in the kitchen made me gag. Thankfully DH cooked if he was hungry and made me toast and crackers.

I really feel for you ladies on progesterone. Ugh it's yucky. I think a lot of us are probably more sensitive to the hormone changes anyway.

TTC i agree it's hard to calm that anxiety between scans. I've only had 1 loss but it was always in the back (and often front) of my mind. I had talked myself into a MMC at the 12 scan. Now I'm starting to relax about it a lot more. When is your next scan? And sorry if you've already said, but are you on aspirin too?

Haha Nita I would never drink one of those frappe things but it seems huge to me. I like on Ovia how there are different themes. 18 weeks is a sweet potato, croissant, a slingshot or a sugar glider.

Ugh wish me luck with telling work that I can and am taking time off for my appointments and if not (and probably regardless) I'll be finishing up work sooner than expected.

Omg! At the doctors with chest pain/pressure. I have pneumonia! ECG was normal thankfully. The doctor gave me steroids and antibiotics. She also said no way to work and has signed me off work for the next 2 weeks and doesn't think I should go back at all.

So, I made a very difficult decision this morning :( one that I feared I had to make. I am supposed to finish my degree this year (I study part time) and I was due exams in the beginning of May and End October. I work from 6 am until 3:30pm and go to bed between 6 - 7pm - which leave me with no time to study. My OB said we can expect baby end October, So I had to cancel my studies for this year :(

Sarah - goodluck with your work things!

I am so emotional today - my dad and I usually go at each other, and it usually it ends in a joke - but I started crying this morning :/

Omg! At the doctors with chest pain/pressure. I have pneumonia! ECG was normal thankfully. The doctor gave me steroids and antibiotics. She also said no way to work and has signed me off work for the next 2 weeks and doesn't think I should go back at all.

OH MY WORD :cry::nope:

Sarah! I'm so sorry! Rest and get better soon!! You're in my thoughts and prayers ❤

Nita, I'm sorry! I know that's so difficult to decide! I think having the extra rest and less stress will help you a lot though ❤

Awww Nita I'm sorry you had to make that tough decision. I'm quickly learning that everything else has to come second to your health and the baby. Whether that's work or study or whatever.

Blame the pregnancy hormones, I cried the whole way through the movie What To Expect When Expecting.

So... it's a long time until August. Any Netflix recommendations? Haha.

TTC and Sarah - I so agree, baby and my health do come first now. I usually go long hours without sleep during exams and lots of stress, and our centre where we write have moved into the CBD which is very unsafe - so that would have been added stress. My work have agreed to write me a motivation, that I was unfit to even work normal working hours and there is no way I would have been able to study (if the university don't want to accept my registration next year).

These crazy damn hormones :D and added stress today, my boobs aren't sore at all :o I know this happens every few days but with the added Prog I thought they would just hurt permanently.

Netflix hates South Africa so I don't know which shows are on there, but here are some of my favorite series that I am watching at the moment:
- Suits
- Modern Family
- Big Bang Theory
- How I met your mother
- Greek
- Private Practice (Watch if you feel like getting emotional and want to cry a bit)

My OB just let me know that my papsmear is normal :happydance: not that I thought something would be wrong, I was just a bit cautious after the time on Clomid.

My boobs also hurt again like crazy and the cramps are back :haha: so I was worried for nothing earlier. 2.5 hours till I get to go home and be even more useless for the next two days - can't wait :happydance:

Sarah have you see pretty little liars? That will pass time!

Nita I like all of your show options! Those are some of my favorites as well! Glad your smear was normal!
Also I hope you have a great time laying around 😂

So yesterday my OB office called. My doctor saw I was on the schedule for mid April but wanted to see me sooner since I had so many losses. They're seeing me today. I'll get an ultrasound there which is doing my head in. I've gotten so much bad news from that ultrasound office so I'm just so nervous! How ridiculous I know. I'll update with how it goes.

Goodluck, I have no doubt that it will only be good news time around :D

I wasnt going to do this, but then I did it any way, I did the chinese sex chart gender prediction, and it said a boy, I know its most likely not very accurate, but I would like for it to be a boy :blush: however I thought DH also wanted a boy, but then he said there is already so many boys on his side of the family and he would actually like it to be a girl hmmm :baby:

Nita you were right! It was good news. Thanks for helping me be positive.

I love trying all the gender predictor things! Chinese calendar says girl for me this time! It was right with one boy but not the other. So fun still! I'll be happy either way of course, but fun to speculate ❤

I am so happy to hear to went good! What did they say? Did you get an U/s? Share picture if you have one.. :D

Nita, all of that sounds like a good reason to not study this year. The doctor said that I'm pregnant for only a short amount of time but it has such a huge impact on the baby's development. Work can wait. That stress isn't needed and definitely not helping. Plus being unsafe where you have to go would be enough for me!

Thanks for the tv show recommendations. I think I'm going to have seen everything on Netflix by the time the baby is born!

I'm glad your papsmear was ok. I had a recall for one a few weeks ago and the doctor said to wait until 3 months after the baby is born.

Symptoms come and go and it's hard not to freak out every time you feel ok. When you're well you're stressing about whether it's all ok and if you're having a MMC. But then the symptoms come back and you feel terrible and kick yourself for not enjoying that time you were feeling well.

Nita, the Chinese calendar said boy for me too. Read up on the nub and skull theory. I couldn't get my head around Ramzi theory but we didn't get a good picture of our first scan. I'm hoping for a boy too but girl's clothes are so much cuter

TTC, I'm so pleased to hear your scan went well. I agree, upload a picture!

Today is my DH's birthday so I didn't get much relaxing with family coming over. I cooked and baked all day. Feeling exhausted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->