Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

Welcome to all the new ladies :)

Smiler - so sorry that evil AF got you. Wishing you lots of luck on the next cycle xoxo!! I am about 5dpo right now but am assuming that this wasn't the cycle for us. If we get lucky even though we didn't get to BD as much as we would have liked, then that is amazing, and if not, then there is next cycle :) (trying to manage my own disappointment, haha).

horseypants - so glad that the dinner with your DF and fmaily went well! It can be stressful beforehand as you want to make sure that things go well and everyone gets along, and it sounds like it went great :) my AF on clomid has been relatively short (3-4 days) but pretty heavy on days 2/3. Although I have only had one AF so far, so may not be the best indicator!! :hugs: to you as well!!

Aww sorry you're not feeling so good today Lucy :hugs: If your temp carries on rising, it means you've already ovulated, not that you're getting close. Some people actually see a temp drop the day they ovulate because of an oestrogen surge.

If you go to FF, get the code, then come back on here and go to 'User CP' then 'Edit Signature' and then paste the code in the box, it should come up :)

Thanks Starlight :) Am trying to stay positive for next cycle! Got a fertility medidation CD I am cracking out right now!

Which days did you DTD Starlight? xx

When I go to the 'sharing' bit and click get code it just takes me to a page that says 'your intro message' and doesn't have any code to copy.

Thanks Starlight :) Am trying to stay positive for next cycle! Got a fertility medidation CD I am cracking out right now!

fertility medidation cd - i love that!! Have you used that before?

so based on the scans, I believe I O'd on Thursday. And we DTD on Tuesday morning, then on the Saturday following O (Saturday was more for fun as I don't think that would catch the eggy :blush:)

Nevermind, tried to post link and it didn't work again.
I have no idea what I'm doing!

ok so i think that i got it now so let me know if you can see it lol

when you go to get the code at the bottom of the page it says create home page push it and it gives you the codes i picked the last one i think its called simple link and then copy and paste to your sig on here and it's shows up gl

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b49eb/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Ok I hope that worked.

Does my chart look normal then?
Because I did another OPK just now and that's almost positive as well so it's looking like I'll get a positive tomorrow.

fertility medidation cd - i love that!! Have you used that before?

so based on the scans, I believe I O'd on Thursday. And we DTD on Tuesday morning, then on the Saturday following O (Saturday was more for fun as I don't think that would catch the eggy :blush:)

Starlight - no I haven't tried the CD before! I bought it ages ago, along with some crystals. I truly am one of those people who can be duped to buy anything if they tell me it'll get me pregnant :blush: But I genuinely think some meditation would be good for me as my mind spirals out of control sometimes. I just downloaded the CD to iTunes so I'll listen to it later. Not sure how it's going to apply to fertility, will be interestign!

Well you know I think you are still in with a chance...this cycle I'm thinking we possibly DTD too much. We had sex the 3 days leading to O and nothing. So we're cutting down to every other day. So since you had sex 2 days before O, I would be cautiously hopeful x

ok so i think that i got it now so let me know if you can see it lol

Yep, can see it! And wow that is a huge spike! Will be v. interested to see your temp tomorrow.

when you go to get the code at the bottom of the page it says create home page push it and it gives you the codes i picked the last one i think its called simple link and then copy and paste to your sig on here and it's shows up gl

Sammi I also copy the simple link...not quite in the same way as Lucy did it but as long as you find it! I go Sharing - Get Code - then copy the simple link. Hope you find it!

smiler- let us know about the meditation cd i might need it too lol i get stressed waiting to know what is going on or waiting to see what happens i already wish i was going to bed and not starting the day so that i could see what happens tom lol am impatient

it will be interesting to see what the temp is tom, will def keep you all updated but am not going to get to excited since i know that it could mean nothing

Lucy I know exactly what you mean! All these years I watch and wait for O and just want the next day to hurry up and arrive purely so I can temp! Talk about wishing your life away...

Ok well this will be my mission to let you all know how the CD goes :D It's been sat in my desk drawer for about a year. Such a procrastinator!

smiler-i guess that when your ttc the next day is most important then when your preg you want it to hurry up so you can have a healthy baby i think that once they are born we are going to want it to go slow so that we can enjoy everyday with them but that is when the day is going to go by even faster lol can't win lol yup that is now your mission :)

smiler-i guess that when your ttc the next day is most important then when your preg you want it to hurry up so you can have a healthy baby i think that once they are born we are going to want it to go slow so that we can enjoy everyday with them but that is when the day is going to go by even faster lol can't win lol yup that is now your mission :)

So true! Every single word!

Smiler - I love meditation and guided visualization cd's. I have made it a goal of mine to listen to my favorite one every day this cycle. It is a guided visualization called Visualizing Pregnancy and it's by Kathy Freston. I bought it on iTunes. It is so calming and really helps me visualize being pregnant. It also helps you address and acknowledge all of the negative feelings you may have towards conceiving. Maybe you could give it a try and see what you think O:)

Ooh thanks for that Beestrong! Have listened to the first few mins of mine and her voice is a little bit grating, haha :) I'll look that one up x

Hey Ladies,
Just a quick update, AF came yest so Now i'll be going in tomm for my U/S for day 3 of cycle. Does anyone know if its a normal ultrasound or a vaginal?

Thanks

Welcome Sammi! Yay for waiting to o! :dust:

I'm going to wait to hear from the doc on how much drugs to take for this here round 2 :). Did anyone else have an anovulatory cycle the first time around? And if so, what was your experience the second time through? Did you up your dose?

OH also, another question for you all. -And I think I read some info on this a little higher up in our thread maybe - but what was your af like on clomid? Mine seems strangely light so far and barely any cramps yet. Usually by day 2 I'm a mess - and this seems to have been little more than spotting - I'm on day three already.

Special hugs to starlight, smiler, mrselsi and txrunner girl. And all of you, puffy heartZ!! <3

Hi Horseypants

Yes me! My first cycle I didnt ovulate and he's upped my dose from 50mg to 100mg. I took it day 2-6 and it is now day 8 so am hoping I get a positive OPK soon. I havent had any side effects except for feeling slightly dizzy after the first pill so am wondering if it is working. I would have thought that you'll up your dose too.

As for AF, it was pretty similar to what I always had when I was on BCP - pretty light and easy to manage. I'm not sure if that's a good thing!

Smiler - sorry to hear this wasnt the month for you. Hope you are OK and staying positive x

You're right Smiler - cautiously hopefuly is what I am right now, so we'll see! Am 6dpo now, so will wait till at least 14 dpo to test!

Mrs Elsie - hope you get your OPK+ soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->