Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

MrsElsie - glad you got to increase your dose! I thought 100mg wasn't working for me because I didn't have many side effects either. But it did work so hopefully you and I are just some of the lucky ones who don't suffer too much with side effects.

Starlight - think it's a good idea to wait to test. I hope it is your bfp but I think testing early can just be depressing. I used to do it and was yet another thing to waste time on, putting tests under magnifying glasses and strong light to see if I could see a line! Silly :) Got my fingers and toes crossed for you :)

Yeah am trying to stay positive...I just downloaded the meditation track BeeStrong recommended and I'm keen to give it a go. Need all the help I can get staying upbeat!

Hello ladies! I'd love to join you. DH and I are TTC #1 and are on our first cycle with Clomid. Sadly, the OPK's turned out to be FAULTY! And becauwe of that we did not BD on very good days. We were going to BD every other day, but I ended up very, very, VERY sick from the Clomid. However, after my temp rose yesterday I freaked out and demanded my doctor do an u/s, and lo and behold there was a second follicle! They did not know which one I had already O'd but the tech said that one of my follies was 18mm and the other was 20mm. I picked up some new OPK's on the way home, tested at home, and got a +OPK, and I got another +OPK today (even darker)! So there is a good chance I will O that second follicle, or maybe already did last night because I had O pains then.

Anyway! DH and I BD'd 75 hours prior to the first O, and then BD'd 30 hours after it. If I DID O again yesterday evening that would be great because We BD'd yesterday afternoon (that's the 30 hours after first O one) and again last night. We will BD again this afternoon just in case!

It is all so very confusing! But I am so glad I O'd. First O since February! THANK YOU CLOMID!!!

AF is due on the 28th, but I have this feeling I'll probably start testing waaaay early.

pink sprinkles, fingers crossed for you and welcome. thanks for adding your cheery avatar to our pages :p

Hi Everyone,

I have not started Clomid yet, but will if I still don't ovulate on my own next month. Just wanted to say thanks for this thread. It's helped me learn a lot about this whole process :)

How is everyone today? I can not deny, I am sad! I don't think it is the clomid, but it could be. I'm on my third day of pills tonight.

pinksprinkles- welcome fx for you

horseypants- sorry that you are feeling down keeping everything crossed for you and that this cycle brings you joy :hugs:

:wave: hi everyone im doing good a little confusing on this whole o thing i think i ov last night but not sure waiting to see what temps do

Hi ladies,

I promised myself I wouldn't take a test until tomorrow morning since my pelvic exam is in the morning....but I gave in and took one tonight. I think it is a :bfp:!!! Let me know what you guys think. The line showed up right away (very obvious in person, but I am worried because it is a blue dye test) and I plan to confirm tomorrow morning with a FRER. :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG950681.jpg
    IMG950681.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 16
Definitely looks like a BFP to me. Congrats! :happydance:
You gotta post your FRER test for us when you do it, too!

Wow Michelle, looks like the real deal! I may have missed your introductory post or maybe I've forgotten. What cycle are you in and how much drugs did u take? Tell us in the name of science and YES, I second pink sprinkles' notion. Post that frer in the morning for sure. :dance:

Fist cycle on Clomid (75mg days 3-7). I am pretty sure I ovulated around the 3rd. Took a pregnancy test Monday and it was a BFN.....then took two EPT tests today and both were positive! Will definitely post tomorrow after my appointment! Sending baby dust to all my fellow Clomid ladies!!:dust:

Hi ladies,
I took my first cycle of Clomid on the 19th of October cd2-6. I was scanned on day nine and they found mt endometrium was thin and I had two dominant follicles one 19mm and one 22mm. I felt some headaches early in the cycle but other thn that no symptoms. I had normal pms symptoms for a few days but this morning when my period did not begin, I nought why not just test using one of the cheap as chips pound shop tests.... And it was positive. I can't believe it :happydance:

Wow...congrats to you ladies who fell pregnant first cycle on clomid, that's great :) Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months x

Horseypants how you feeling today? I'm a little sad too, also don't think it's the clomid as I've only taken one pill so far! Just got my hopes up a little too much last time I think. Also a friend lost her 3rd baby so I've been round to see her...just so sad. And makes me worry even more that it'll happen again to me too :wacko:

But last night I listened to the meditation track BeeStrong recommended, and it was really good :) Was very relaxing and I slept much better than I have done in a long while :) I would recommend it!

Lucy - what was your temp today? I looked at your chart but it's not been updated yet. Did you have a temp rise?

good morning ladies

Michelle- congrats on the BFP :happydance: def post those pics

Hythron- congrats to you as well :happydance: its nice to hear some sucess stories

horseypants- hi hope that your feeling a little better today

smiler- today my temp took a nose dive so i have no idea what is going on so am not going to duel on it to much i think i know that it's still early it's only been a few days since i took my last clomid pill and i know that it can take up to 10 days so i know am in the game still but we shall see what happens

atm am feeling really sad, today is my year anniversary that i said bye to my little angel so it's not that great of a day, and then i have to go get blood drawn, woke up with a headache and feeling like crap so sorry but i might be a downer today :(

It is official! The FRER with lines was also very positive! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 5
atm am feeling really sad, today is my year anniversary that i said bye to my little angel so it's not that great of a day, and then i have to go get blood drawn, woke up with a headache and feeling like crap so sorry but i might be a downer today :(

Oh Lucy :hugs: the anniversaries are always hard I know how you feel :hugs: It's ok to be sad and you should let yourself have a cry if that's what you need to do. All I can say is that it does get easier with time but even now, nearly 2.5 years since my first and 2yrs since my 2nd, I still have days where I cry about our little lost ones. We'll never forget them xxxx

smiler- thanks for your kind words i might give in and drink some wine tonight just to relax a little but who knows with the wait to o and everything else i might wait until the end of the month and if its a BFN then i might have two glasses of wine

congrats michelle and hythorn! :dance:

Smiler82, i'm a little less sad today? but stuff keeps going wrong though - little things throughout the day, so it's not like things are quite right to be honest. your poor friend. :( I'm sorry.

Lucy, bug hugs. Thinking of you today <3

Hi ladies! Just popping in to say "hi" :) not much new with me. still on my TWW.

Smiler - thanks for your supportive words. I hope that you are feeling better!

horseypants - i hope that your luck turns around and all those little things going wrong stops. i had one of those days yesterday, it can be frustrating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->