Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

AF got me, but we are going to be positive and have fun trying again this month.

Went in for day 23 progesterone today and it came back 15.12, which means I have ovulated and DH can get a break from BDing :winkwink:

Will wait and see what happens at my doctors appointment next Thursday now.

Hello... I haven't started clomid yet I will start on 11/11/12. I'm nervous. DH and I have been together 6 years... first few months I was on BC and since then we have been NTNP. Within the last year we have been TTC and nothing. So we went to an OB 9/27/12 and started our journey. His levels and my progesterone levels were both low so I'm starting clomid. Hope this is what we need to start a family!

Hello... I haven't started clomid yet I will start on 11/11/12. I'm nervous. DH and I have been together 6 years... first few months I was on BC and since then we have been NTNP. Within the last year we have been TTC and nothing. So we went to an OB 9/27/12 and started our journey. His levels and my progesterone levels were both low so I'm starting clomid. Hope this is what we need to start a family!

I start my second round on 11/11. Maybe we can be clomid buddies and testing buddies.

Yes that would be awesome! I'm taking them days 3-7 50 mg!

Hi ladies - how are you all today? the weekend is almost here :)

I am feeling pretty down today. It is CD25 and I just had a scan this morning, where the technician said that I either: (1) ovulated, or (2) had a ruptured cyst (not sure what this means??) but that I should just assume that I ovulated. DH has been feeling under the weather all week and we haven't BD'd since Tuesday morning, so even if I did ovulate on Wednesday/Thursday, chances look pretty slim that we'd catch that egg. So I am just feeling super frustrated about spending so much of the month preparing for these couple of days, and it not even working out. And that my body may not really be working in the right way either!! Grrrr....

Starlight - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: So which days this week did you have a scan? Weds and Fri? So even if you o'd on Thursday, BDing on Tuesday might still be ok :hugs: I know the chances aren't quite as high and don't want to give you any false hope or anything but with my 2 previous pregnancies there were gaps of 3-4 days between DTD and O xx

I don't know much about ruptured cysts....but I heard they are really painful when they rupture? I'm not too sure...why would she say this was an option if she can't tell?

Went in for day 23 progesterone today and it came back 15.12, which means I have ovulated and DH can get a break from BDing :winkwink:

Will wait and see what happens at my doctors appointment next Thursday now.

Congrats :) Good luck for Thurs, is that your pelvic (was that you?!)

Good luck clomid ladies!! I got a BFP on my 2nd cycle ( with my daughter, not my twins).
My BF has just had a BFP on her 1st cycle at 7dpo with wondfo tests ( I wish they had been available when I was trying to conceive in the UK. They are just out here.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20-Wondf...t=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item2ec3568ec5

She hasnt got anything showing on an FRER and on the pink handled wondfo the line is as clear as day.

Good luck ladies! XX

hi ladies :wave: well am done with the clomid so now it is the waiting to o time i have been getting some twinges on my ovary for the past few days so am hoping that it's going to happen soon and then hopefully a BFP fx for us that are still waiting for o or to test

hope that you are all well

Hey everyone, hope it's ok for me to join here.

I took clomid for the first time this month on days 2-6. I am now on cd 7 and waiting to ovulate.

I have only had one month ttc, back in september.
Then my period decided to go awol!
I was just about to get some medication from the doctor to bring on a period when one showed up all on it's own, yay.

Fingers crossed for you all x

Welcome Sammi! Yay for waiting to o! :dust:

Thanks everyone for the updates. I'm going to do my best to edit the front page today to include all our comings and goings. LittleLuLu, me too! The witch got me. But I am feeling pretty good about trying again this cycle as well <3.

I had a nice fancy dinner last night with my fiance' and some family. -It was sort of a precursor to our engagement dinner since we're taking so long to set the date. It went really well, I was so relieved last night! I was a little nervous about people getting along and whatnot. I've been feeling really positive about my relationship for the last few days - I'll admit I have my doubts at times - a miscarriage or two can really put you into a tailspin emotionally, but DF has always been the calm in the storm of my tantrums, so maybe we really are the perfect pair. He says I want to think life is Disneyland. lol

Wishing everyone a beautiful day and tons of luck.

I'm going to wait to hear from the doc on how much drugs to take for this here round 2 :). Did anyone else have an anovulatory cycle the first time around? And if so, what was your experience the second time through? Did you up your dose?

OH also, another question for you all. -And I think I read some info on this a little higher up in our thread maybe - but what was your af like on clomid? Mine seems strangely light so far and barely any cramps yet. Usually by day 2 I'm a mess - and this seems to have been little more than spotting - I'm on day three already.

Special hugs to starlight, smiler, mrselsi and txrunner girl. And all of you, puffy heartZ!! <3

Hi Ladies! :wave: I would love to be a part of this thread. I am TTC #1 and have been on and off for two years (mostly on). I find it so helpful to chat with women who are going through the same thing as me. This baby making business has really been taking a toll on DH and I, so we are happy to be doing something different this month.

This is my first cycle using clomid. I took 50mg days 3-7. I am now on CD13. I got a positive OPK this morning with Clearblue Digital. I have never seen the happy face before, so that was reassuring and exciting. I did another this afternoon and it was negative, so I am guessing I caught the end of my LH surge. I had a scan this morning, as well. My uterine lining is 8 mm and I have one big follicle, 24mm, on the right side. My RE said everything looks great and I should ovulate anytime. All systems a go! Time to get busy.

Thanks for including me!

Hi Ladies

AF got me today too :( :( Had a big temp drop yesterday and some light spotting, then stupidly tried to convince myself it was just late implantation and my temp would go up again today...fool :dohh:

Horseypants think you know my story re doubling - I did O on 50mg but not til CD31. I don't recall that period being particularly heavy or painful. But now I'm on 100mg, O'd on CD16 and AF has only been here a few hours and already my back and tummy are really sore and I just feel like it's going to be a big 'un! When can you speak to your doc about increasing your dose? Are you being scanned? At my scans they checked the follies and also the thickness of my womb lining.

Glad your family meal went well, sounds really nice :) DF sounds just like my DH, we have also been through a lot and emotionally I haven't always been particularly stable but he's always stood by me and I thank my lucky stars he is my husband :)

*rushes off to get the sick bucket*

Hello to all the new ladies! Wishing everyone lots of :dust:

smiler sorry that the witch got you :hugs:

i have a question this is my first cycle with clomid and last night i got some ewcm this morning i had a temp spike and am having horrible heartburn, back pain and some slight cramping on my ovary is this normal and so soon after i stopped clomid today is my 3rd day i had read that it takes 5 to 10 days what do you ladies think? thanks in advance

I'm so confused :(

I only finished taking clomid on CD 6.
I'm now CD 8 and today I got a near positive OPK, I'm sure tomorrow it will be positive.
Is it normal to ovulate so early??

I still have some very light brown discharge/spotting from my period...although I have heard clomid can cause random spotting so I'm confused and dont know if I'm really about to ovulate or not.

I have been temping but I have no idea what I'm looking for when it comes to temps and O.

Help?

Lucy, Sammi - have you got links to your charts?

Lucy - I also had ridiculous heartburn whilst taking the tablets, which faded in time but came back during the 2ww! Your temp spike today doesn't necessarily mean anything - it needs to be followed up with another 2 high temps in order to be sure of ovulation. It could just be a random high temp. You'll know more tomorrow.

Sammi - I only just started with OPKs last cycle but I think you ovulate 1-3 days after a positive. So if you get a positive on CD9, you might ov on CD 11. Which would be 5 days after your last pill - lucky! Best get to business :) With your temps, you're looking for a rise of at least 0.2 degrees C (think it's 0.4 farenheit) and this rise needs to be sustained for at least 3 days before you can be sure you ovulated. If you're not already using it, I'd recommend www.fertilityfriend.com as you just put in the numbers and it does the maths for you :)

I have been charting my temp on fertility friend, let me see if I can link to it....
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Does that all look normal to you?
I took clomid days 2-6.

I'm actually getting pregnant using a sperm donor so timing is even more important for me because I get 1-2 donations a month and not every couple of days!

Oh right! Wow then the timing is crucial....in saying that, both of my previous pregnancies were conceived 3-4 days after we actually had sex :)

Sorry I should've explained, in FF you need to go to Sharing at the top right. Then click 'Get Code' and copy the link from there. The one you've posted only takes you to the log in page :)

smiler thanks i know i had to wait a few days to see if they continue to rise and i hope that it means am getting close to o i had not had many symptoms with the tablets until today and boy it is not that fun but i guess we are willing to endure anything to get that BFP
oh one more thing how do i share my chart i want to add to my sig thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->