Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

I sort of chart but I don't temp, I only track symptoms and cm really. on Clomid and norethisterone my cycles aren't long, they just feel it. just wish you could test sooooo much sooner and it be accurate lol x

:wave: Hi ladies hope that you are all doing ok welcome to the new ladies that are joining us

smiler- yep i had a temp rise this morning so i am pretty sure that i have o'd not sure the day but am going to be testing sometime in the next week I have a drs apt on the 28 and i think that i should be able to get something by then so am going to test that morning to make sure that if i am i can get betas done right away, since i had an ectopic i will get monitored closely

i chart on ff and on tcoyf and on ff it hasn't showed o yet which is fine but on tcoyf it has me over the cl so am happy about that am sure with the next few days temp am going to get a clearer pic as to what is happening

horseypants- do you think that maybe the clomid is making you have all these wierd things i have read some crazy things that it can do to you. hope that you soon get a clearer pic of what is going on

Smiler - that is great that you had a few days away are are back feeling refreshed! Yay for OPK testing soon :)

Horseypants - happy that you are feeling better. I've heard of some ladies who have lighter AF on clomid, so I am sure that you're okay! Will you be using OPKs soon?

AFM - I am 12dpo today. TWW has flown by this time around mainly because I am not expecting much out of this cycle! Weekend was also a nice break and this is going to be a busy week so that always helps :) I think I will test on Wed - 14 dpo - then if BFN, I will stop the progesterond supplements....what do you ladies think??

starlight-seems like you have it all well planned out wish i had a week like that so that it could fly by LOL but am alone at work for the week so that might help maybe GL to you

tons and tons of :dust: :dust: :dust: for a :bfp: from you

Lucy that looks like a good rise :) If you get another high tomorrow I think FF will give you crosshairs, just taking an extra day because you discarded yesterday's. FX!

Starlight it's nice to hear you sounding so relaxed about it all :) I think your plan sounds good, you should get at the very least a faint line by 14dpo if you are preggo. I hope so :)

Horseypants if you're worried maybe you should speak to your doc??

i figured that's what was happening LOL but am ok with waiting an other day i have to wait anyway

i got a few questions for you girls is it ok to continue to exercise during the 2ww i do about 2 to 3 hours of dancing every day but hubby wants me to cut down or stop all together while we wait for the test but i don't feel any thing that indicates not to do it

and also am still having some slight dull aches in my lower ab is this normal? last year i remember i had all this but when i got my bfp it was ectopic so am a little freaked out by that any opinions

i am warning you all now am going to be asking lots of questions so bare with me am excited but terrefied all at the same time am so happy that i O'd that i feel like i need a good cry but i have this nagging feeling but can't place it ( am apologizing now if i drive you all up the wall ) LOL

i figured that's what was happening LOL but am ok with waiting an other day i have to wait anyway

i got a few questions for you girls is it ok to continue to exercise during the 2ww i do about 2 to 3 hours of dancing every day but hubby wants me to cut down or stop all together while we wait for the test but i don't feel any thing that indicates not to do it

and also am still having some slight dull aches in my lower ab is this normal? last year i remember i had all this but when i got my bfp it was ectopic so am a little freaked out by that any opinions

i am warning you all now am going to be asking lots of questions so bare with me am excited but terrefied all at the same time am so happy that i O'd that i feel like i need a good cry but i have this nagging feeling but can't place it ( am apologizing now if i drive you all up the wall ) LOL

I ask tonnes of questions too lol. I've been told to avoid excessive exercise around implantation so's not to jiggle eggy loose but that could be an urban legends thing. I think the trick would be not to overdo it. x x

Lucy: I'm getting ovarian pain 3dpo but I'm wondering if that's the follicle dying or shedding or something daft. x

Thanks for the replies ladies as I prep for my 1st clomid cycle!!

So I think I'm gonna get pre-seed...should I also drink green tea before O does this help with EWCM?

What about robitussun?

charlie- thanks for your advice i think that am going to cut down on the amount am exercising for the time beign and try not to jiggle to much LOL knowing my luck urban legend or not it might happen :)
about the pain it comes and goes and it's not really ovary my ovary but more towards the middle but yeah it could be the follicle dying away i remember last time they told me it was a cyst on my ovary and it turned out to be where i had o'd from so it might be that but i can barely feel it now

Glad I could help, I've been getting pains on my left hand side and achey muscle pain today. Hoping it's a good sign.

charlie - hope so too do you have this feeling like something is going on but you can't really put your finger on it? for some strange reason i have had that feeling all day today maybe it's wishful thinking ?

charlie - hope so too do you have this feeling like something is going on but you can't really put your finger on it? for some strange reason i have had that feeling all day today maybe it's wishful thinking ?

All of the time lol. I think this month it's the worst because it's the first time I've been confident I've ov'd. I've been tired, crazy emotional, having weird food things and a little anxious all day. But that could just be 'cos I'm crazy lol x x

charlie- i am feeling the same way lol i lose my temper over anything little thing my poor hubby keeps getting yelled at and he doesn't know what he did wrong LOL and then i apologize for being a total bitch to him LOL but when i have a moment of sanity i do tell him that am not trying to be mean it just happens and for now he seems to just go with it i just hope that the waiting goes by fast so that we can know either way

I'm not too bad with my husband but I keep nearly breaking into tears at work over nothing at all.

I'm not too bad with my husband but I keep nearly breaking into tears at work over nothing at all.

:hugs: lucky hubby for you

i was just for the heck of it recalculating my temp for yest since it was distubed and I might be the same dpo as you

Ohh that's kinda fun. he might not think he's lucky when I'm ranting and crying but at least he doesn't get the complete brunt of it

Thanks for the warm thoughts Lucy!! :) I have my FX for you in your TWW as well. I hope that your time flies by!!

Smiler - I am beginning to wonder if maybe I have my dpo wrong as usually I have some breast tenderness by now, but nothing? I am tempted to test early, but I won't do that and will hold out till Wed! I have already ordered a refill for clomid and progesterone for the beginning of next cycle, so I am all ready to go, hehe.

If I haven't ov'd this month I think I'm gunna have to refill and ask to up my doseage =(

since my dr is only letting me try twice i was thinking about asking for a higher dose if nothing happened this month but after discussing things with hubby we have made the decision that if nothing happens we are going to wait a few more months and allow me to get healthier

i have diabetes and high blood pressure i have begun to lose weight and am off my diabetes meds but i want to be a little healthier if it doesn't happen for us

but am hoping to put all that i get lucky this time around i hope we all do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->