Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

I really hope so and plan to do just that! Get me some. :rofl:

I am going to wait it out till I see her about the other stuff, then probably be PILL CITY.

LOLLL

well at least you now know whats going on with all your levels and you can move forward to improve them.

SOmething my husband told me...that every improvement is a success and that i shouldn't always think of the end result (ie bfp) but the steps...ie discovered weak ovulation (yay!)...started clomid (yay!)...clomid worked = strong O (yay!)

so for you i would say ...discovered hormone issue that could be causing problems (yay to the discovery)...going to take pills to fix it (yay!)...

also..just wanted to share..i'm drinking an absolutely delicious homemade ceaser...yum!:happydance:

Up last night with upset tummy again. So I'm definitely putting it down to the Clomid now. It was worse last night than the first night :sick: has anyone else ever gotten that?
Only 2 tabs left thank god!

P.s...breaking dawn, what's a ceasar???

Up last night with upset tummy again. So I'm definitely putting it down to the Clomid now. It was worse last night than the first night :sick: has anyone else ever gotten that?
Only 2 tabs left thank god!

P.s...breaking dawn, what's a ceasar???

Its a drink we have in Canada, its made with

Vodka
Motts clamto juice (this is a canadian product...tomato juice made with clam juice)
Worcesterchire sauce
Tabasco sauce
Celery salt to rim glass
Celerey to garnish

Its delish....especially when youre in the mood for savoury drink.

There is a drink out there called bloody mary....but bc its plainold tomato juice...its not close to being as yummy.

I had mine non-alcoholic

tiatammy - i hope that this is the cycle that does the trick for you! FX :)

horseypants - sorry that your results didn't come back as you had hoped, but happy to hear that they are things you can take pills for. another big step towards your BFP!!! I agree that you should ask your doctor if you can take progesterone right after O as it may help with implantation. It couldn't hurt, right?

breaking dawn - after you said you were having a Caesar, I knew that you must be a fellow Canadian, lol. Where in Canada are you located? Caesars are delish!

ready2Bmum - sorry to hear about your upset stomach! i didn't experience that, but I am pretty sure it is one of the possible side effects. the big one that i experienced was hot flashes! not sure if you have had any of those? just a couple more days then you can stop taking the clomid, then i think it may take a couple of days for the effects to wear off.

Hi starlight...

Im in toronto....where are you?

I know i love a good ceaser.....DH had gone to pick up some milk etc last nite and i had him get some motts and celery salt!

How r u doing today??

I am in Ottawa - although I had spent about 5 years in Toronto not too long ago. Great city! I am doing pretty well today. Trying to keep busy at work to help the days pass by quicker :) How are you doing??

Breaking dawn- that sounds a bit too crazy for my Irish palette!! :haha:

Starlight-I've had only one or two mild flushes. So mild I wouldn't have thought much of them if I.hadn't been expecting them. Really just the tummy upset. I'm ok again now, it seems to be 2-3 hours after I take a tab. Hopefully side effects mean they're working!! Lol. Can't wait for pos opk :)

Breaking dawn- that sounds a bit too crazy for my Irish palette!! :haha:

Starlight-I've had only one or two mild flushes. So mild I wouldn't have thought much of them if I.hadn't been expecting them. Really just the tummy upset. I'm ok again now, it seems to be 2-3 hours after I take a tab. Hopefully side effects mean they're working!! Lol. Can't wait for pos opk :)

Sorry you are feeling sick:/ I felt that way after 2nd clomid pill I took, not fun. the nausea stopped for me once I was finished taking them. CD 15 for me right now, no signs of O yet:coffee: I need to stop feeling so doubtful, ugh!

I live in the states-- went to Ireland for the first time over Thanksgiving. What an awesome place we can't wait to go back one day!

oh my gosh you guys - i was so sure there would be nothing wrong on my blood tests, but there is hella shit wrong! i have high prolactin and tsh and the latest is that i've got a blood clotting issue - "single mutation c677t." It seems these are all things for which I can take pills, but I'm a bit punchdrunk from this news. I've also had low progesterone in general, so my doc told me when I get a bfp, I should start the progesterone supplements, but I'm not taking them post o. -I kinda want to....

I *think* my opk got darker today - and I'm having stitches in my sides - so maybe tomorrow will bring a positive opk for me.

For you ladies who could use some :

:dust:

Hi AmandaWI, you are added to the front page, so it is official ;)

Sorry to hear that:hugs:

It is SO frustrating but like what was said earlier-- just look at it as a positive step to getting your BFP! I feel like we could all become doctors with all this TTC mess. I have never had to do so much research in my life, lol! What type of ovulation tests do you use? I used to use the digital ones that gave you a smiley face but they got too expensive. Using the little LH strips I got from earlypregnancytests.com. They look like wondfo's!

No sign of O here either. Yesterday I think I tested 4 times. lol. I need to just do one in the AM and one in the late afternoon. The second line is SO light. I can't imagine O is coming anytime soon (if it happens at all that is). Currently CD 15. :sigh:

A question for everyone- sorry if this is TMI. Last night we BD'd for the first time since finishing my first round of clomid (days 5-9) and it almost hurt. Like I was really tender (inside)?!?! Today my uterus area feels kind of achey!?!? This has only happened a few times before and it was after we bd'd for like 5 days straight. Has this ever happened to anyone before? I've always thought I had endometriosis but no doctors have ever thought the same....

Starlight - yes i love toronto. I've visited ottawa once for a weekend trip and really enjoyed myself, i've been thinking to visit again (this time with hubby). I'll definitely get some tips from you!

Ready2B - trust me once you try it, you'll love it..it's delish :thumbup: you can do without the hotsauce or make it easy on the spice. i love mine super spicy!

AFM - i'm 7dpo today...still have sensitive nipples...but it's less now i think :shrug: So, is the lack of a symptom you always have...considered a symptom?? Following O, i normally vomit when eating meat - i know it's really weird i dont know why i think its hormonal. Last cycle it happened 3 times. Most cycles it just happens once, after O but before AF. this cycle - nothing so far.

Hi ladies

I have missed out on a lot on this thread, sometimes it fills up so fast!

Horseypants I'm really sorry they found more things through the bloods. But at least you know now. If you get pregnant then I know you can try low dose aspirin for the blood clotting issue (if I am thinking of the right issue anyway) and that usually helps a lot. I also posted in your journal about high prolactin as that's an issue for me too.

Also I wanted to share my news with you ladies...I got my bfp this morning (15dpo). Still in shock I think. Really nervous about having another loss, just been to the doc and she said all I can do is sit tight and wait it out :wacko: Which is frustrating, but I know they only run tests etc after 3 losses. I guess if this one ends in mc as well at least I'll start having some tests run too.

Wow what a downbeat bfp announcement! I am happy, honest!!

Re symptoms in case anyone is interested I had a couple of unusual ones. Usually in the run up to AF I just get one sore spot on my right breast, which is just a little cyst or gland or something that flares up after O. This cycle my left breast started hurting on the side and yesterday I noticed it going through to my armpit. I also had AF cramps, but whenever they came they went fairly quickly. Usually I get a lot of lower back pain in the days before AF but this cycle I haven't really had any, though my right hip has been sore. Don't know if that is pg related or I just walked too much one day! Then usually before AF my CM goes dry but this time it didn't. There wasn't loads and loads, but enough for me to notice it as unusual. Then last night I checked my cervix and it was low, so I thought AF was definitely on the way. So just proves what they say about not relying on cervix position for pregnancy indication.

So far I have nothing else - no nausea, no frequent urination, boobs aren't really sore at all. I hope some symptoms start showing up soon or I am going to panic!

Got my fingers crossed for all you lovely ladies on this board. Please send me your sticky bean vibes, I'm gonna need them!!! xx

ready2Bmum - yes I thought the same way my first cycle was that side effects are good so that it shows the clomid is working through your body! :)

Elle - hope you O very very soon!! I hadn't any experiences with being more tender or sensitive on clomid, but I am sure it is possible! If you're concerned, maybe chat with your doctor?

Breaking Dawn - yes Ottawa is a beautiful city to visit! Will absolutely give you some tips if you make your way over :) based on your symptoms, this month seems different, which can be a good sign! I don't really have any symptoms on my end, and I don't typically have any between O and AF - usually sensitive nippers closer to AF, so hoping that stays away!!

Smiler - !!!!! congrats on your BFP!!! FX for a healthy sticky bean :hugs: so thrilled for you!

SMiler - OMG...congrats hun!!! :hugs: so happy for you.. :dance:

Starlight - earlier on in our ttc days..the first few months..i relgiously took note of all symptoms...and looking back now..i had a lot..twinges..stomach pains..pangs ..wierd feelings etc etc...and i always got my AF. now i dont really think into anything.

I feel like everyone is different...and every pregnancy unique...so no one can say i got sore nipples, no CM...and if you have that too you'll get a bfp as well.
this world of ttc is so unpredictable...and it just doesnt work that way.

breaking dawn - you're right in that everyone is different! we just need to be patient and wait and see...although patiance is generally not a strong point for us ladies who are TTC for a long time, lol!!

SMILLER------CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How wonderful for you!! And think positive!! If it ends in MC, you can try again, and then get the testing done!!! But I have faith!!!!! Everything will go great!!!

What a wonderful Thread, so many BFP's and success stories!! Im having the hardest time waiting to test. Of course I did yest, and got a BFN, but then again, Im not supposed to test till the 17th. SO I shouldnt expect a BFP this soon!! Im hoping this is the month for me!

Starlight- sorry your feeling well, I have found alcazeltzer has helped w/ my upset tummy.

Horsey- Sorry about your doctor results, but look on the bright side, there is medications you can take to help w/ your diagnosies!!! So look on the bright side!!

Im trying to be a RAY Of sunshine lateley, so if my optimizum is making you guys more nasueaus then the clomid, just let me know!!!

oh my gosh you guys - i was so sure there would be nothing wrong on my blood tests, but there is hella shit wrong! i have high prolactin and tsh and the latest is that i've got a blood clotting issue - "single mutation c677t." It seems these are all things for which I can take pills, but I'm a bit punchdrunk from this news. I've also had low progesterone in general, so my doc told me when I get a bfp, I should start the progesterone supplements, but I'm not taking them post o. -I kinda want to....

I *think* my opk got darker today - and I'm having stitches in my sides - so maybe tomorrow will bring a positive opk for me.

For you ladies who could use some :

Hi AmandaWI, you are added to the front page, so it is official ;)

Yeah! Glad I can join this thread!

Sorry about your test results, but at least it's issues that can be fixed :)

Smiler - CONGRATULATIONS!!! So excited for you :) How long have you been using Clomid? I'm new to this and will be starting the end of the month.

Thanks ladies :) FX it is 3rd time lucky.

Amanda this was my 3rd round. I'm sure I read somewhere that 3rd and 4th rounds are most successful. Don't know why!

Smiler - third time is a charm :) when will you be seeing the doctor next? You must be so thrilled and shocked!

sara - you are too funny! a positive attitude is infectious so that is great!

Thanks ladies :) FX it is 3rd time lucky.

Amanda this was my 3rd round. I'm sure I read somewhere that 3rd and 4th rounds are most successful. Don't know why!

Did the first 2 rounds help you O or did you already O before Clomid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->