Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

kerrbear - i hope that you have a good scan this upcoming wed!

breaking dawn - the days are flying by! 6dpo today for me so am right behind you :) Today I had a lot of yellowish creamy CM (sorry if TMI). Not sure if I ever had that before, but am not thinking much of it!

Amanda - I haven't ever used the OPKs you're using, so sorry I can't be more helpful!! Either way, I hope that you O very very soon!!

MrsElsie and Smiler - how are you ladies feeling??

MrsElsie, congratulations!! That must have been crazy news for you to take in since you didn't think you'd ovulated. So sorry for the bleeding :hugs: Has the progesterone had any effect yet? I know a lady on here who bled in the first tri and had to take progesterone til 14 weeks or something. Anytime they tried to take her off it before then, it just came back. But she now has a lovely 4 month old so I really, really hope the progesterone works for you too :hugs:

But yeah I absolutely know what you mean about not wanting to get too excited. It's like there's one part of your brain trying to process the fact you're pregnant then another part quietly reminding you it could all go wrong again. DH said can he stop his preconception tablets now, and I told him no incase we need him to be in tip-top shape again in a few months :wacko:

Thanks Smiler, the bleeding has stopped, but I've just done another 2 preg tests (as I am getting no side effects whatsoever and just dont believe I'm PG) and there is no line on one and only a very faint one on the other much fainter than Monday when it should be dark by now). In the space of one week I've been told I've not ovulated, then found out I'm PG, and now I think I'd already mc'd by the time I had the HCG on Weds. BIG rollercoaster, but to be honest I never really got my hopes up anyway because I knew the bleeding was a bad sign, so I'm OK and just want to get on with the next round.

I wish you and Kerrbear lots of luck, they say one in four MC so if that one is me then I hope you are make up the other three!

smiler- congrats on the BFP am so happy for you hun happy and healthy nine to you

hi everyone else am not on here as much anymore but i pop in to see how you are all doing congrats to those that got a BFP and sorry for those that are going to the next round

MrsElsi, I'm so sorry for the rollercoaster. My thoughts are with you. <3 And Lucy, have a nice weekend.

Starlight...i know time is flying by!!! Ive also got CM...i can feel it (tmi) dripping out....but its white not yellow. Im just heading to bed now after girls nite out. When i get home hubby was up....and i said to him...ok either i'm having some wierd reaction that i need to get checked out OR i could maybe possibly fingers crossed could be pregnant??? Then i proceeded to lift my pj top....my nipples are more sore today....the soreness has increased from 2dpo to today 8dpo. And they look darker...or its just my eyes..:shrug:

Ive been trying not to symptoms spot nut this is really hard to ignore bc its uncomfortable to the point of almost painful

Mrselsie...sorry to hear that hun...sounds like a rollercoaster of emotions...hope you are ok:hugs:

Hi lucy..:flower:

kerrbear - i hope that you have a good scan this upcoming wed!

breaking dawn - the days are flying by! 6dpo today for me so am right behind you :) Today I had a lot of yellowish creamy CM (sorry if TMI). Not sure if I ever had that before, but am not thinking much of it!

Amanda - I haven't ever used the OPKs you're using, so sorry I can't be more helpful!! Either way, I hope that you O very very soon!!

MrsElsie and Smiler - how are you ladies feeling??

Thank you! :)

MrsElsie, congratulations!! That must have been crazy news for you to take in since you didn't think you'd ovulated. So sorry for the bleeding :hugs: Has the progesterone had any effect yet? I know a lady on here who bled in the first tri and had to take progesterone til 14 weeks or something. Anytime they tried to take her off it before then, it just came back. But she now has a lovely 4 month old so I really, really hope the progesterone works for you too :hugs:

But yeah I absolutely know what you mean about not wanting to get too excited. It's like there's one part of your brain trying to process the fact you're pregnant then another part quietly reminding you it could all go wrong again. DH said can he stop his preconception tablets now, and I told him no incase we need him to be in tip-top shape again in a few months :wacko:

Thanks Smiler, the bleeding has stopped, but I've just done another 2 preg tests (as I am getting no side effects whatsoever and just dont believe I'm PG) and there is no line on one and only a very faint one on the other much fainter than Monday when it should be dark by now). In the space of one week I've been told I've not ovulated, then found out I'm PG, and now I think I'd already mc'd by the time I had the HCG on Weds. BIG rollercoaster, but to be honest I never really got my hopes up anyway because I knew the bleeding was a bad sign, so I'm OK and just want to get on with the next round.

I wish you and Kerrbear lots of luck, they say one in four MC so if that one is me then I hope you are make up the other three!

I'm sorry to hear about all the craziness you're dealing with. :hugs: I'm just hoping and praying that everything is fine with my scan. And I really hope you get your BFP soon!

Oh Mrs Elsie :hugs: :hugs: I am so very sorry. Such a confusing time for you it must be hard to get your head around it all. Are you going to go back to your doc to get any blood tests or anything?

xx

Congrats everyone! So encouraging to hear all the BFPs!

Does anyone know if OPKs get darker as time passes? This week, I've checked after the 4min (like the box says) and it's negative, but when I look again after like 10min it's darker. The box says not to read after 5min. My chart shows I'm not O, but I just wasn't sure how those things work. This morning I tried a different kind that says to read btwn 5-8min. It was the same thing, and after the 10 min it looked pretty close to positive. I've never had a +OPK before, so I'm just not sure what to think. I should have taken a pic, but now I'm at work and it's too late:)

Amanda yeah I think they can get a little darker over time as the dye dries. That seemed to happen with mine. How have they been looking today?

Congrats everyone! So encouraging to hear all the BFPs!

Does anyone know if OPKs get darker as time passes? This week, I've checked after the 4min (like the box says) and it's negative, but when I look again after like 10min it's darker. The box says not to read after 5min. My chart shows I'm not O, but I just wasn't sure how those things work. This morning I tried a different kind that says to read btwn 5-8min. It was the same thing, and after the 10 min it looked pretty close to positive. I've never had a +OPK before, so I'm just not sure what to think. I should have taken a pic, but now I'm at work and it's too late:)

Amanda yeah I think they can get a little darker over time as the dye dries. That seemed to happen with mine. How have they been looking today?

Well last night it was negative again and this morning looked almost positive again. Who knows! I really don't think I'm O because my temps have not gone up at all. So, I decided I'm going to stop thinking about it and just wait for next month to start the Clomid with my FX:) I was wondering, what vitamins was your DH taking and where did you get them? My DH takes vitamins everyday, so I figure why not just add that to his little vitamin holder :)

Hi everyone!

How are we doing this cold saturday?!

Amanda..sounds frustrating....sorry to hear you are dealing with this confusion!

Thanks Breaking Dawn! But, it's Ok. I'm just excited to start Clomid next cycle and hopefully it will help with all this crazy O stuff:)

Very cold & rainy Saturday here to....yuck! I'm not a fan of winter, but at least it's not snowing. The weather is so weird this year :)

Amanda we've both been taking pregnacare preconception tablets. If he's already on vits it might be an idea to check he doesn't double up or overdose on anything!

Yes, I definitely check what's in each of the vitamins first. Is there a special version for men? Thanks for your help!

Yeah they do a men's one. I bought a his n hers pack from amazon :)

Amanda ...it will help for sure!!!! Im on first round of clomid and i had a stong ovulation! I O normally but itw eak the follies dont grow large enough!

Goodluck...

Hi ladies.
Please can i ask...did u have sore nipples on clomid? Ive had very sore nipples for 2 days now and both days +opks. I had pains in my ovaries before this but not anymore. I know i havent ovulated yet tho coz temp hasnt gone up. Did u have sore nipples before ovulation?? Xxx

Hi ladies.
Please can i ask...did u have sore nipples on clomid? Ive had very sore nipples for 2 days now and both days +opks. I had pains in my ovaries before this but not anymore. I know i havent ovulated yet tho coz temp hasnt gone up. Did u have sore nipples before ovulation?? Xxx

I took clomid this cycle..first time. I had sore nipples immediately after O...startin on 2 dpo. Ive never had this before so i think its a clomid side effect......i still have them now and im 10dpo today.

Amanda ...it will help for sure!!!! Im on first round of clomid and i had a stong ovulation! I O normally but itw eak the follies dont grow large enough!

Goodluck...

Thanks! Are you going to be testing this week?

Goodluck...

Thanks! Are you going to be testing this week?

AF is due on Friday...i dont normally test..just wait for AF to come. but this cycle my dr wants me to come in for a bloodtest on friday, so i think i will test before going in...bc i rather know if it's a bfn on my own thru a hpt....rather then have the nurse call me to tell me that....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->