Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

Oops silly me - sorry Family1st you said in your first post that you were being monitored and then i asked if you were being monitored.... think I'm going a bit loopy, have fertility on the brain 24/7 but cant remember a think people have said!

Hahaha it's ok I do it all the time, I think we're all a little fertility crazy :dohh:

Hello, I'm in the same boat! I finished my first round of clomid cd's 5-9 had my surge 7 days after. I have a sore lower pelvis pain on left side and also sweating. TTC for 4 1/2 years now. so I'm hopeful we all have great luck with clomid. I'm taking provera to induce AF, and Metformin daily. Good luck Ladies

Good luck bblu, 41/2 is a long time

laurabe - good luck in your TWW! :)

bblu - i hope that clomid does the trick for you! where are you at in your cycle now?

breaking dawn & horseypants - how are you doing?

AFM, 6dpo (counting the days is definitely making the TWW crawl, but I can't help myself)! Going in for a D21 progesterone blood test today, other then that, not too much new on my end!

Hi ladies...its monday again - ugh!

Starlight - goodluck with CD21 tests.

Cntry - how r things?

I'm doing well...Its getting harder to ignore the TWW as I'm in the final few days!

I'm sooooo tempted to obsess and I gave in yesterday by being on countdown to preg. I now feel very out this cycle.

*SIGH* and I was doing so well.

thanks ladies :)

Breaking Dawn - it is tough to ignore the TWW when you're almost done and you've done amazingly through it, way better than me! You're not out till that AF shows up....dare I ask how many dpo you are now?

Starlight - you mad me smile with how u asked about my dpo. JUST counted for the first time - I'm 11dpo today. AF is due friday.

I feel out bc I have no symptoms. How about u?

Breaking Dawn - there are lots of ppl who get their BFPs with no symptoms, so not to worry! I have my fingers crossed for you :)

I also have no symptoms and am a bit behind you at 6dpo. I wish I didn't know what dpo I was...haha. I really hope that this week passes by really quickly for us both!!

I think that if this cycle doesn't work for us, my dosage of clomid may be increased to 200mg!

Breaking Dawn - there are lots of ppl who get their BFPs with no symptoms, so not to worry! I have my fingers crossed for you :)

I also have no symptoms and am a bit behind you at 6dpo. I wish I didn't know what dpo I was...haha. I really hope that this week passes by really quickly for us both!!

I think that if this cycle doesn't work for us, my dosage of clomid may be increased to 200mg!

Which cycle are you on now?

I'm with you guys I have absolutely no symptoms what so ever. My BBs don't even hurt, but this is my first Clomid cycle so I expected things to be different. My Luteal phase is roughly 18 days and I'm 10DPO. Just playing the waiting game.

good luck to all you ladies this cycle :hugs:!!!! I'll be starting my very first round of clomid this wed, very nervous and excited. I hope it works for me. :D

Good Luck Family1st. I would recommend taking it at night. The only side effect I had was some hot flashes.

cntrygirl - looks like you are also well into your TWW!

breaking dawn - i am on my 4th cycle of clomid now and took 50mg, 100mg, 150mg, then 150mg for each cycle!

breaking dawn - i am on my 4th cycle of clomid now and took 50mg, 100mg, 150mg, then 150mg for each cycle!

Yeah 10dpo. Hanging in there, having no symptoms makes it easier not to symptom spot. Every now and then I'll do a BB squeeze :haha: then say to myself "yep not sore". I've just been a little tired.

Yeah 10dpo. Hanging in there, having no symptoms makes it easier not to symptom spot. Every now and then I'll do a BB squeeze :haha: then say to myself "yep not sore". I've just been a little tired.

LOL, I do a BB squeeze around O time as for me, when I O, my BBs become sore. will you wait till 18dpo to test?

Good Luck Family1st. I would recommend taking it at night. The only side effect I had was some hot flashes.

thx u, and yes I plan at taking it at night for sure. Good Luck to you and try to stay busy on your 2ww

thanks family1st :) good luck to you on your cycle!! hope you have minimal side effects!

Cntry - on my 1st cycle of clomid I had super sensivite nipples..and a couple other odd symptoms which I chalked up to clomid.

I was expecting the same this cycle...which would make sense for round 2 of clomid...but nope nothing...how odd!?

Starlight - did you get increased doses bc you weren't ovulating with the lower dose? Sorry for all the questions just curious! :)

Still waiting to ovulate here... 100 mg this cycle, although may have screwed it up with the missed day. We'll see... if no ovulation, I am sure doc. will up it to 150 mg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->