Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

Hey nlb! Welcome! What days are you taking it? What dose is it? Some women have aide effects. I never did. Because of the side effects , it's beat to take it at night so that you sleep through most of them. Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!

Hey nlb! Welcome! What days are you taking it? What dose is it? Some women have aide effects. I never did. Because of the side effects , it's beat to take it at night so that you sleep through most of them. Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!

I am taking 50mg on days 5-9.today was my first dose. I had a few hot flashes but they were minor.

Me too! I'm in the 2ww now of my 2nd cycle. I'm gonna test on the 19th. I have a dr apoonent and they will test me regardless so I am going to try and wait till then. Wish me luck and let me know if I can be of any help for ya :)

Hello ladies, I've been struggling with this little baby making project for almost two years now and it hurts, hurts. Despite that, we're gonna be strong and make it happen. And I really have been feeling good and very hopeful since having started clomid. Who is TTC #1 and on Clomid? When are you testing? Let me know and I'll update our list. So far, just me, and I am waiting to o. XO and :dust: for each and every one of you who reads this. I just read up on success rates and rates of twins and I'm feeling lucky!

MichelleDVM :bfp:
Hythorn :bfp:
charlie00134 :bfp:
kerrbear7183 :bfp:
Cbuslady :bfp:
Smiler82 :bfp:
MrsElsie :angel:
horseypants - 3rd round didn't o, doing femara next cycle
Starlight2012
Dreamery
Lmhiggins
Disturbia
Lucy529
Krusk
LittleLuLu02
love1986
sara115597
MelHK
moose31
blsacevedo
Niyoo
breakingdawn - round one! :dust:
tiatammy - round one :dust:
miriam - round one :dust:
R9chel
ninnyone12
ready2Bmum - round one! :dust:
ElleT613
AmandaWI
CJDHappy
Native_gurl
CaffeLatte
jenkb123

Hello ladies, I just started my third round of clomid this month. 50 mg's days 3-7. My hubby had a sperm analysis done which was good and I had a progesterone test done and my levels are low. Although the first month of clomid on my day 21 progesteone test i read 28.95 which my doctor was inpressed with. We tried a year and a half on our own. The doctor decided clomid was our next option. I do ovulate every month on my own though. My periods are every 27 days and I get a positive on an opk on cycle day 13 every month. I am glad to finally have found some other women who I can relate to. I did have horrible side effects. Hot flashes, headaches, fatique. Hoping the third round works this...

I am starting to get discouraged and need some success stories :/

Do y'all know anything about multiple days of positive OPKs ? It's been 5 days in a row now. It's cd 21 now. I had 2 days of real ewcm with a day in between them. Any insight?

I have heard this means your body is having a difficult time ovulating, do you have pcos??? Or get cysts occasionally?

Hello guys,
I haven't been on in a while, hope everyone is good!
Its CD 11, going to start opks tomo ....i am on round 2 of 50Mg clomid and also started taking b100 complex (for nerve pain).

Anyone know if its ok to take that with clomid and prenatals?

Please do share if you have any experience or info.
thanks!

Also DH's SA results came back great, soo relieved!

hi ladies.
can i join? i to am on my first cycle of clomid, calender day 3 to 7. no real side effects apart from being super mody and having a bit of a headache whilst taking the tablets. i am now at day 16, have ovulated between day 14 and 15. and man did i feel it, the area where i guess my ovaries are ached for those 2 days. i am 34 been trying for 2 years. man it sucks. i realy hope this works but am scared to get my hopes up. so i will be thinking and hoping every nigle or pain for the next 2 weeks is good news. have a blood test next monday. hope u all feeling ok and being good parents to yourselves. good luck.

Hello ladies...
Looks like a few are getting ready to O...and few of us are already in the TWW.

I've just started TWW....goodluck to everyone!!

Welcome Ladies!!!!!

I'm on cd22 8dpo and i swear my brain is making up symptoms, Im feeling slightly nauseous this morning but I do remember this happening few days before af arriving. uhgg Im praying I don't see the witch this month so bad. This 2ww is so hard because clomid has given me so much hope. If i dont get a :bfp: I know im gonna be devasted.:cry: I wasnt going to test but I think I will at 10dpo which is wed, just to get it out my system.

Good Luck to all you Ladies :dust: Please keep updating your statuses, it keeps me sane :winkwink:

Welcome to all the new ladies! Good luck on hour first round!

Afm I'm considering myself to be in the 2ww. I had a negative opk last night so I am taking that as a good sign.

Afm I'm considering myself to be in the 2ww. I had a negative opk last night so I am taking that as a good sign.

Yay we have someone to watch in the 2ww!

3 days til O for me, let the :sex: begin! Can't wait to join you!

Looks like we are on the same track...also just started my tww. When is AF expected? And will you test early?

AF is due on the 15th for me...I may/prob test on 14th...just in case its a bfp I have a V-day present to give hubby!

Looks like we are on the same track...also just started my tww. When is AF expected? And will you test early?

AF is due on the 15th for me...I may/prob test on 14th...just in case its a bfp I have a V-day present to give hubby!

Af is up in the air for me. Since this is only my 2nd cycle I don't have a pattern to use. I was very irregular before. Last cycle was 32 days. I'm not totally sure when I ovulated since I had 5 days of positive OPKs. I think it was cd17/18 if so I should get af on the 15. I'm going to my obgyn on the 19th and they will test me regardless. I'm gonna try to wait till then!

Hello everyone hope you don't mind me joining you! I am currently on my first round of clomid 100mg days 2-6 and I am now on CD30 and 16 dpo my temps are still high and no AF as yet but keep getting the annoying :bfn:, is this normal? I don't know how long my cycles are usually because I rarely have AF with my PCOS

I guess I am just after a bit of reassurance :)

:dust:

hi ladies! looks like a handful of you are on your tww- good luck!!!

afm, i am at cd11 and waiting for O. I had a folly u/s today and it showed a 15mm follicle on the left side, will go back in on wednesday and friday! I think that I will end up O either later this week, or on the weekend :)

Almost positive today is O day! Second day of peak on my monitor and temp dip this morning. :dance:

Murmers...goodluck ...hope you have a consistent cycle...like your last.

Xamy...sorry i dont temp so cant comment...but from what i understand when yiu are pregnant your temp stays up....if it drops then AF s around the corner. Because you dont knw ow long your cycles are this first round of clomid is like a baseline for you....(hope u get your bfp) ..if u start another cycle then you have a cycle length which makes it easier to know what to expect.

Starlight...wow 15mm...that one is gonna be up near 20mm by O day. Sounds like your clinic and mine have same protocol i go in more the closer to O.

Rebandy...yay now go attack your OH...lol

Its so exciting around here thses days....with everyne Oing and in the TWW:happydance:

Hi ladies! I'm currently 12 dpo and awaiting AF. Temps have dropped and I'm getting BFNs so I'm positive I'm out this month. Filled my prescription for clomid today, and will start on CD5 of this coming cycle! My first round ever! I'm nervous but excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->