Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

Elle....sorry to hear it was not fun but glad theresults were good. I wish i had taken advil for the saline test, as i found it unpleasant...but not painful.

Im also taking estrace for thin lining this cycle. 0.5mg each day inserted vaginally. Its been going well.

I had a scan today and my lining is just over 9mm now...yay! Thats up from the 5mm from monday! Also...i have 3 large follies and the largest is 21mm.

I go back in tomorrow to see if i ovulate tonite....i got a super dark OPK at about 4pm this afternoon.

Starlight...how was your acu appt?

thanks elle! :)

breaking dawn - that is great you have been taking something to help with lining and your lining looks perfect now! and 3 large follies - yay!

my accu consult was good - she just got to know my situation and let me know more about accupuncture. she also suggested that a chiropractor may be able to help with fertility depending on the person (I had never heard of this before!). next wednesday, I am going back to her to do some tests to see what treatment may work best for me :)

Starlight - my acu also told me about chiro. She said its because if you are say vert tight on your right side near hips pelvic in can reduce the blood flow. Chiro would make adjustmesnts.

I had another scan today...2 follies are 19mm and 21mm...ready to O.

breaking dawn - have you considered chiro at all? Hope you O soon and catch the eggy(s)!!!! :) :) :)

10 DPO today,testing around 4th ,50mg and just feel so different this cycle somehow, really bloated and gassy,tummy feels always fully and uncomfortable,nips were tender but now breasts are a little sore,but that is usual for AF,what isnt is that I hate to sleep and have been doing it during the day which i almost never do,if not during the day then i'm out by at least 9pm and cant get anything do cause i'm so tired and have no energy although i'm taking vitamis,I really hope this is a BFP for me and u ladies too,good luck

Starlight - no I don't think I will do chiro...at least no intention to at the moment

Night - goodluck hun...tww is almost over!

Hi ladies!! this 2ww is taking foreverrrrrrr, im 5dpo and im going crazy. Im being so negative already saying im out for no reason. Im not feeling any different at all. just the usual twinges on right side and lots of creamy cm. uhggg please give me the strengh to stay strong during this long exhausting process.

nightnurse- lots of baby dust to you as the end of your 2ww approaches

breaking dawn- good luck hun i hope u O soon and catch those eggies

starlight- good luck on your scan, I hope u get some good follies

JL1363- welcome! good luck on this clomid cycle!

praying for lots of bfp for all of us this cycle!!!!!

Breaking Dawn that's great - what are you doing on here you need to get busy! Hope you're other half is feeling energetic :)

Nightnurse good luck with the testing, hope this is your turn

Family1st you're almost half way through - do you know when you are going to test? It doesnt matter that you dont feel any different, for most girls the first sign is a missed period.

As for me, I am still preggers (after 2 early mcs I was scared it wouldnt last long). Have done more than enough tests (I'm obsessed!) and am now 5.5wks. I'm so scared that it isnt going to stick or is empty, we're going in for a 5wk6 scan on weds evening where it will either be incredible news (heartbeat!) or very bad news, which doesn't bear thinking about. Will let you know.

Good luck to all x

Good luck Elsie! I'm sure it will be fine. I had to keep telling myself everything would be fine. I was scared to death until I had my first ultrasound. Then I was scared again until I had my 12 week appt and heard the heartbeat with the doppler. I now feel like I can finally relax. I will be praying for a healthy baby on your scan!

Breaking Dawn that's great - what are you doing on here you need to get busy! Hope you're other half is feeling energetic :)

Nightnurse good luck with the testing, hope this is your turn

Family1st you're almost half way through - do you know when you are going to test? It doesnt matter that you dont feel any different, for most girls the first sign is a missed period.

As for me, I am still preggers (after 2 early mcs I was scared it wouldnt last long). Have done more than enough tests (I'm obsessed!) and am now 5.5wks. I'm so scared that it isnt going to stick or is empty, we're going in for a 5wk6 scan on weds evening where it will either be incredible news (heartbeat!) or very bad news, which doesn't bear thinking about. Will let you know.

Good luck to all x

Aww Elsie that's awesome I hope u hear a strong heartbeat. This one will stick for you, ill be praying it does

I'm thinking of not testing at all because I don't wanna see a big let down again. I'm just gonna let things be. In 2 weeks ill be in PR celebrating my bday so that will keep my mind off any disappointments like af showing her ugly face lol. The witch is due on the 9th so we'll see. Good luck on your scan.

Hi everyone...

Thanks for the messages regarding O and to get :sex: lollll

So had another scan today and 2 large follies have ovulated!!

It happened sometime between 8am fri (follie scan) and 8 am saturday ( follie scan).

We BD'd...thursday night....friday evening and saturday morning and saturday night.

Hope we catch one of those eggs...:spermy:

O is taking forever this cycle, the last two cycles I O'd on CD 11, Clomid has delayed quite a bit but I have been feeling O type pains everyday

Attachments

• Camera(8) (1).jpg
    Camera(8) (1).jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 3
O is taking forever this cycle, the last two cycles I O'd on CD 11, Clomid has delayed quite a bit but I have been feeling O type pains everyday

With clomid you will likely O around CD14....

Looks like youre almost there

1st round I O'd on CD17 and 2nd round it was CD18..

Just started Round 3 so hoping for 3rd time lucky

Peak! Peak! Yay lol

That's what I get for whining yesterday :)
And I should O tomorrow CD 15 on my second peak

Attachments

• Camera(7) (1).jpg
    Camera(7) (1).jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 7
Rebandy - yay! Get BDing now!

Laurabe - goodluck hun! I'm just a week ahead of you on clomid #3 as well. We started clomid journey together...I pray cycle 3 is it for us.

I just O on thurs/fri ...

Do y'all know anything about multiple days of positive OPKs ? It's been 5 days in a row now. It's cd 21 now. I had 2 days of real ewcm with a day in between them. Any insight?

Hello Im new to clomid. I just stareted taking it today. Do ya have anything i should know about it. Im kind of nervous to take it because ive never taken it before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->