Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

Horsey, glad the Femara worked -- fingers crossed you are not proven otherwise!

Starlight... I'm good...I'm 11dpo today. I had a bfn yesterday...silly me my bladder wasn't full.

This cycle has been tough, because I've got all these symptoms and I NEVER have symptoms: very sore painful boobs, sensitive nipples ( worse then normal), pinching pains and cramps in uterus.

So I'm going crazy...trying to be realistic that symptoms can be deceiving..especially since I took estrace this cycle.

Oops I hit reply bit wasn't done!

How are you in your tww I know you just started...any symptoms! Hope this is it for you.

Hey Breaking Dawn :) When is AF do for you? There is definitely still time for a :BFP: to show. :dust: Hopefully the estrace helped a little bean snuggle in!!

AF is due friday/saturday. Its almost midnite here at 11dpo. And i just noticed that my sore boobs has reduced and no more sore nipples. So im thinking AF is coming...:nope:

So on the other thread we are on you have been right along with me with many symptoms. My sore boobs faded out too. Some days I wante to keep the bra on because they felt so heavy ( I'm a 32 A) weird! Don t count yourself out till you see af!

So on the other thread we are on you have been right along with me with many symptoms. My sore boobs faded out too. Some days I wante to keep the bra on because they felt so heavy ( I'm a 32 A) weird! Don t count yourself out till you see af!

i feel completely out though....its 13dpo tomorrow and ive got less symptoms as each day goes by.

Horsey that is so exciting!!!

Breaking dawn, the waiting must be tough. When do you usually get AF?

Horsey that is so exciting!!!

Breaking dawn, the waiting must be tough. When do you usually get AF?

On friday...but i might be a bit late bc full flow this cycle was 1/2 day late so it pushed everything forward. So maybe on sat.

Im going in for a bloodtest on friday though...so af or no af i will know on friday.

Im feeling out....symptoms have decreased if not gone.

How are you?

Well cycle 2 of clomid 50 mg days 5-9 worked! I got my :bfp: I
Excited and scared! In going to tell Grant tomorrow since its valentines day! Luckily he works late tonight so I don't have to hide it too much! I'm gonna get him a cookie cake and write "congrats dad" on it.

Murmurs that is so exciting and what a wonderful idea!!

Breaking dawn, I hope the next few days fly by for you! I am doing well, just trying to keep myself occupied and distracted in the TWW! Will try to wait till at least 12dpo to test which is next Friday but that seems so far away!!

I will start my first round of clomid in 2 days! It will be my first child biologically. (I am raising my niece) I am so scared it wont work! I will be testing march 12 so fingers crossed it only takes one round

I want yall to know reading through this thread has been really great for me... I keep hearing people talk about the long wait it takes to get pregnant.... or I cant really find people who are taking Clomid..... But now I have not only found people who have been taking Clomid but people who have had sucess from it... So thank you. for just sharing your stories. and GL to all of you :hugs:

I want yall to know reading through this thread has been really great for me... I keep hearing people talk about the long wait it takes to get pregnant.... or I cant really find people who are taking Clomid..... But now I have not only found people who have been taking Clomid but people who have had sucess from it... So thank you. for just sharing your stories. and GL to all of you :hugs:

Good luck on your first round, I hope it works for you. I'm on my third round as if now.

Excited and scared! In going to tell Grant tomorrow since its valentines day! Luckily he works late tonight so I don't have to hide it too much! I'm gonna get him a cookie cake and write "congrats dad" on it.

Congrats!!! Thats a very cute idea :)

Also Congrats Horseypants!!!

AFM, Im on my second round of Clomid 50mg days 5-11, and today is 5dpo.

Didn't get to BD much this month but im trying to stay positive and praying for a BFP.

Went for an acupuncture sesh yesterday, just to help relax and also got my lower back adjusted by a Chiropractor last week before O...

My temps look like have been increasing but nothing like last cycle which is sooo confusing!
so nowww, just have to get thru the 2WW

fx and good luck for everyone else in their 2WW and lots of sticky baby dust!

This is fantastic news murmers!! :Happydance:
Did you do anything differently this cycle? We've been on many of the same threads, I hope to follow you to the tri 1 threads soon!!

H&H 9 months to you!!! :cloud9:

Did you do anything differently this cycle? We've been on many of the same threads, I hope to follow you to the tri 1 threads soon!!

Well this time around was different. Last time we were travily for the holidays so we only bd 4/5 times and there was a break I between because we were not together the whole time. This time I said I wanted to do the whole week once a day! He started having Ed issues so I had to inseminate 2x then we figured out how to fix it and went back to sex. We used preseed everytime and I had pillows under my butt and went to sleep. I also take pregnitude and did lots of prayer!:happydance:

Well this time around was different. Last time we were travily for the holidays so we only bd 4/5 times and there was a break I between because we were not together the whole time. This time I said I wanted to do the whole week once a day! He started having Ed issues so I had to inseminate 2x then we figured out how to fix it and went back to sex. We used preseed everytime and I had pillows under my butt and went to sleep. I also take pregnitude and did lots of prayer!:happydance:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrstulations! Sending prayers and sticky baby dust to you!

hi guys, not sure if i popped in here to say but im pretty sure femara worked for me! and i definitely had cm this time around too. i'm pupo right now (pregnant until proven otherwise)

:dust: for everyone.

Congratulations! Lets hope your not proven otherwise! Sticky baby dust to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->