Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

positive opk today.. woohoo (after me saying i wouldnt be doing them anymore lol)

Breaking, how'd you get on with your blood test?

Woohoo...laurabe!

So the clinic didn't call with the results. Maybe they were busy and I know they closed earlier today.

I'm not sure what I should do...wait until they open tomorrow morning for my results and possibly get AF by then.

Or take a test?

Woohoo...laurabe!

So the clinic didn't call with the results. Maybe they were busy and I know they closed earlier today.

I'm not sure what I should do...wait until they open tomorrow morning for my results and possibly get AF by then.

Or take a test?

If you think seeing a possible bfn will upset you too much and you are able to wait til tomorrow then do. Personally I have NO patience and would end up testing, but I'm weak when it comes to poas!!

I really wish you the best of luck breaking dawn. I'd LOVE to see your :bfp: tomorrow. :dust:

im testing this weekend. way too early but im doing it anyway! my chart looks too good not to ;).

I agree with horseypants... If you can handle a possible BFN test... If not wait. Its all about where you are emotionally. I always test, if I even think i have a BFP, so I can handle the upset of it being negative alone and on my own terms. Its what helps me cope.

BFN ladies....and right after i got cm tinged with brown...AF will be here by tomorrow.

:(

Maddy, I am 5dpo and wishing for the next week to zoom by! I will likely test next Friday at 12dpo!

Breaking dawn, sorry about another bfn. I still have my fingers crossed for you.

Horsey, good luck!!

BFN ladies....and right after i got cm tinged with brown...AF will be here by tomorrow.

:(

Aww boo! I hate to here that. I'm still pulling for ya though!

Afm I'm doing well. I'm very anxious for my dr appointment on Tuesday though! I have felt huge all day like super bloated and tight! I also havnt had anymore brown cm since I got my bfp that that is helping ease my mind.

Thanks for all your support ladies.

AF is here today....with cramps! Im seeing the dr on monday to talk about whats next...more clomid? Iui? Also need to ask him what to do this cycle because we are on vacation during my fertile week.

Breaking Dawn- I will be in your boat unless this cycle works. I am curious about IUI too. Let us know how your Dr goes.

had my 7dpo beta was 19.7 doc says looks great. Last night I felt a sharp cramp and of course I dream it's implantation...today I am 9dpo and holding steady

Breaking Dawn and lune, we'll stick together! Your cycle sounds good though, Lune, at least you're ovulating! I am thinking IUI is the route that we will be going to soon, as I am not ovulating even with Clomid. I think once they add the trigger shot, they usually do IUI as well, to increase chances. I am ready - I want my BFP!

Good luck guys, thanks for the updates. you all are in my prayers...
Had my progesterone test today. I think I'll give in and test early. My temps are so diff from last month that its making me hopeful!
Wish it was Wednesday or Thursday already!!!
Hanging in there! =)

Hey ladies, I'm on CD 11 today, and I took my last dose of clomid on CD 9 at 11pm.

I took an OPK yesterday, this morning with 2mu, and about a half hour ago. So three in total. None of them are what I'd call positive, but my lines are fading!

PLEASE tell me its from the clomid in my system! I haven't done any BDing and if I've ovulated, I will miss it! :(

I also had a drop in temp this morning...I'll attach pictures of my tests and chart. PLEASE help?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 3
Sorry, I'm on my iPad and it only let me attach one picture at a time...here are my tests:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 5
Another question I have is regarding ovary pain. I am feeling it on both sides, but mostly my left. Does this mean I could ovulate from both sides or....?

mindgames, your lines are likely caused by the Clomid. You should give it at least 2 full days to get out of your system. I have been on 3 rounds of clomid so far, and have had slight cramping each time, although have never ovulated yet. So, it's hard to say for sure what is happening, as Clomid can cause odd symptoms.

Do you ovulate on your own regularly?

I ovulate on my own each month as far as I know, (judging by OPKS) and I also confirmed with charting last month. But my periods are irregular. Though my luteal phase seems to be bang on. When I ovulate, I always get my period exactly 14 days later. My longest cycle has been 45 days. So I have an average cycle of 32 days. (Based on a phone app)
Oh I also go by EWCM. So I believe I ovulate each month, but I have not actually been tested to confirm. It's also never been suggested by my doctor or the FS that I don't ovulate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->