Clomid/Femara Testers - TTC #1!

murmers0110- congrats! im so happy to finally see some bfp here. h&h9 to you.

horseypants- lets pray beanie sticks : ) congrats!!

brismommy- good luck on your first round.

cd-4 for me and clomid is making me feel nausous this morning even thou i take it at night, uhgg. it sucks but im going to suck it up and pray this is my month. I hear a lot of success with round 2 of clomid. good luck to all you ladies this cycle. hang in there

btw clomid changed my cycle length and made my period heavier, it didnt dry my cm it was the same ewcm and my cramps lasted 3 days as appose to 1 day.

murmers0110- congrats! im so happy to finally see some bfp here. h&h9 to you.

horseypants- lets pray beanie sticks : ) congrats!!

brismommy- good luck on your first round.

cd-4 for me and clomid is making me feel nausous this morning even thou i take it at night, uhgg. it sucks but im going to suck it up and pray this is my month. I hear a lot of success with round 2 of clomid. good luck to all you ladies this cycle. hang in there

btw clomid changed my cycle length and made my period heavier, it didnt dry my cm it was the same ewcm and my cramps lasted 3 days as appose to 1 day.

Thanks so much! It was cycle 2 that gave me my bfp. Clomid made my period lighter. One like 1-2 days of red flow. I spotted awhile leading up to it though.

Welcome Bris!

Family1st...maybe try taking clomid a little earlier then you did last night. that way maybe you will sleep through more of the symptoms.....?

AFM... 13 dpo today. definitely feeling out... I should go in for a blood test tomorrow but I don't feel like it. I really don't want to have to hear the nurse call me to say 'I'm sorry but you're not pregnant'... uugghh

Welcome Bris!

Family1st...maybe try taking clomid a little earlier then you did last night. that way maybe you will sleep through more of the symptoms.....?

AFM... 13 dpo today. definitely feeling out... I should go in for a blood test tomorrow but I don't feel like it. I really don't want to have to hear the nurse call me to say 'I'm sorry but you're not pregnant'... uugghh

Sorry you feel out. ugh. I feel out and I'm only 7dpiui.

Yeah, I guess you could wait and see if you get AF instead of going in for your test. I'm dreading hearing 'your not pregnant' on the phone too. Sorry girly. What's the next course of action for you two-- will they do an IUI next?:hugs:

murmers- I ususally get 1 day heavy flow but this time it was 2 days heavy then spotting for 2 and i was changing pads constantly tmi.

Breakingdawn- thx, Im gonna try to take it earlier to see if that makes a difference.
Im sorry your feeling out I know exactly how u feel it sucks so bad when your holding on to just a little hope. I didnt go in for a blood test either. I just waited it out until af showed up.I figured if I am it will be a complete surprise. good luck I hope you get your bfp

hi guys, not sure if i popped in here to say but im pretty sure femara worked for me! and i definitely had cm this time around too. i'm pupo right now (pregnant until proven otherwise)

:dust: for everyone.

Horsey I'm so excited for you! What does this mean?? Have you tested?

Elle...when we started clomid my Dr said let's start with 3 cycles of clomid then we'll see. So I'm not sure if he will do another cycle or go to IUI. Also next cycle I am on vacation so can't do anything, unless he just let's me take clomid again on my own. We are gone during my fertile week.

Family..my Dr asked me to come in for the blood test normally I don't but he asked if I could.

How are you ladies?

Gotchya. Yeah, wouldnt' that be nice-- you could be away on vacation and enjoy some BDing;) Where are ya'll headed to?

AFM-- Well 9dpasttrigger, & 8dpiui. Phew. With the weekend in sight things are starting to move a little faster with the TWW. That first week was crawling by as slow as a snail! hahah. I would say today I feel really tired but that could be for any reason at all! lol. I decided to take a wondfo today and there was super, super faint 2nd line so I'm pretty sure it's still picking up the trigger. I am really going to try hard not to test until Tuesday of next week. That would be 13dpiui. On the bright side, I got my hair highlighted today and I am really happy with it! haha.

Gotchya. Yeah, wouldnt' that be nice-- you could be away on vacation and enjoy some BDing;) Where are ya'll headed to?

AFM-- Well 9dpasttrigger, & 8dpiui. Phew. With the weekend in sight things are starting to move a little faster with the TWW. That first week was crawling by as slow as a snail! hahah. I would say today I feel really tired but that could be for any reason at all! lol. I decided to take a wondfo today and there was super, super faint 2nd line so I'm pretty sure it's still picking up the trigger. I am really going to try hard not to test until Tuesday of next week. That would be 13dpiui. On the bright side, I got my hair highlighted today and I am really happy with it! haha.

Wow that's a mouthful. Well if I do go to IUI I will have a lot of questions for you.

Haha it's always good when you like a new hair do

We are off to Jamaica. We leave next sat 23 for 1 week!

Oh my gosh - I LOVE Jamaica, have a great time. If you are going to Negril make sure to go to Rick's Cafe!!

Yes, I have heard from almost everyone to go to Rick's.

Can't wait at least if AF does come I've got something to look forward to...cheer me up!

maddy - i am at 4dpo so we are really close! when will you test? :)

Hey Starlight, I'll be 6dpo tomo, keeping an eye on my temps. I think I'll test Wednesday or Thursay next week. What about u?
I have my progesterone test on Saturday.
I'm not too hopeful, didn't bd enuf =(

I'm on cd16 and got a pos opk yesterday and today. Is it normal to feel ovulation pains on both sides when you r on clomid. Tonight it is very painful ovulation

I'm on cd16 and got a pos opk yesterday and today. Is it normal to feel ovulation pains on both sides when you r on clomid. Tonight it is very painful ovulation

Yes its possible you could be ovulating from both sides.

I had it on both sides this cycle also, my ovaries were sore for 4 days after I o'd too

I had it on both sides this cycle also, my ovaries were sore for 4 days after I o'd too
I hope it doesn't last 4 days this is painful.

This is it ladies. AF is due today or latest tomorrow morning.

But I went in for a blood test this morning so AF or not today I'll know either way.

I feel out... :-( my really sore boobs are hardly noticeable now. sore nipples gone.

This is it ladies. AF is due today or latest tomorrow morning.

But I went in for a blood test this morning so AF or not today I'll know either way.

I feel out... :-( my really sore boobs are hardly noticeable now. sore nipples gone.

You arent out yet... this still could be your month. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->