**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

Morning girls :flower:

Bit TMI but, iv heard clomid dries you up alot! and i usually get something all the way threw my cycle like normal but im completly dry! Not good, glad iv got some sperm friendly lube for next week! :lol:

Bit TMI but, iv heard clomid dries you up alot! and i usually get something all the way threw my cycle like normal but im completly dry! Not good, glad iv got some sperm friendly lube for next week! :lol:

hehe! is it preseed hun? i heard clomid can "dry you up"....i will be using preseed when im due for ov! im really hoping my clear blue fertility monitor picks up a peak then i know at least im ovulating x

hehe! is it preseed hun? i heard clomid can "dry you up"....i will be using preseed when im due for ov! im really hoping my clear blue fertility monitor picks up a peak then i know at least im ovulating x

I wanted pre seed, i got my close friend to order it for me from internet, i told her its pre seed but she got sasmar conceive plus by mistake cause shes not obbsessed with wanting a baby like me so doesnt know everything! :lol: it came with 15ovulation tests ad 10 pregnancy tests.
Iv just been silly and done a ovulation test when i know it wont be this early.. came back negative :haha:

I wanted pre seed, i got my close friend to order it for me from internet, i told her its pre seed but she got sasmar conceive plus by mistake cause shes not obbsessed with wanting a baby like me so doesnt know everything! :lol: it came with 15ovulation tests ad 10 pregnancy tests.
Iv just been silly and done a ovulation test when i know it wont be this early.. came back negative :haha:

think it will work just as good as preseed :) i would of done it too hun :haha: even knowing its too early i think we just get the urges to test early lol
Im on cd 5 on the clear blue fertility monitor and just stocked up on test sticks (which arnt very cheap) but the machine doesnt want me to test yet it will prob ask me for a test stick between cd 6-cd 10! fingers crossed x

Well on the peice of paper my consultant gave me it says i will ovulate btween day 10-14 and its day 10 today so thought id test, but i dont have day 28 cycles so i wont be ovulating then, if at all! :lol: So might try again on tuesday!
I want a clear blue fertility moniter, Bet they cost a bomb :lol:

Well on the peice of paper my consultant gave me it says i will ovulate btween day 10-14 and its day 10 today so thought id test, but i dont have day 28 cycles so i wont be ovulating then, if at all! :lol: So might try again on tuesday!

my doctor never told me when im likely to ovulate if at all thats why im trying clomid to see if i actually ovulate. Clear blue fertility monitors can be expensive mine cost me £120 from boots but that included pack of 20 test sticks i then learnt that i should of purchased it off ebay as people sell them for half the price](*,)

i still buy the test sticks off ebay brand new sealed boxes they cost me alot less than buying them in the shops :)

from what ive heard the cbfm is very good and worth the money as alot of people have got there bfp's from using it but i have yet to see as i wasnt ovlating so it wasnt detecting any peak levels so i'll see if the clomid helps this time but if your ovulating then the cbfm is defo worth the money :thumbup:

x0xbaybeeemz - heard the same thing but I (TMI) had alot of EWCM the same day I got the +opk. It was definitely thicker than normal but still same egg white consistency and stretchy. But I have been a little drier this cyle too.

How is everyone doing this Sunday morning? I didn't sleep well at all. Crazy dreams - won't read too much into them. I am having weirdness going on down in the lower abdomen. Don't know how else to explain it. Twinges, aches, fullness. I'm only 2 dpo so can't read too much into it. Had to DTD again this morning but I tell you, I (can't believe I'm going to say this) but had to tell DH that I am worn the heck out from all this BD so just do it already! :blush: Horrible, right? I just didn't WANT to! I'm exhausted from all the BD this week. Love him dearly but ughhhhh - enough! :brat:

Just made some yummy blueberry muffins and I gonna have my tea and just relax and breathe through this TWW. We've been off for 2 cycles. I forgot just how terrible the TWW is. :hissy:

I took 100mg of clomid this cycle (first one) CD1-5 and was told to expect O between CD10 and 15, i got my pos opk CD 18 & 19! I thought it was never coming but sure enough it did :thumbup:

my doctor never told me when im likely to ovulate if at all thats why im trying clomid to see if i actually ovulate. Clear blue fertility monitors can be expensive mine cost me £120 from boots but that included pack of 20 test sticks i then learnt that i should of purchased it off ebay as people sell them for half the price](*,)

i still buy the test sticks off ebay brand new sealed boxes they cost me alot less than buying them in the shops :)

from what ive heard the cbfm is very good and worth the money as alot of people have got there bfp's from using it but i have yet to see as i wasnt ovlating so it wasnt detecting any peak levels so i'll see if the clomid helps this time but if your ovulating then the cbfm is defo worth the money :thumbup:

I looked at them on ebay, i saw one for about 55pound, so half the price it would be in shops. Im going to have a think about investing in one as they sound really good! and least i wont have to be worried about missing the peak cause that will tell me! I will just stick to the cheapie ovulation tests this month :lol:

My ovaries have been having a few weird feelings today! Like im being pricked with a pin! :haha: It doesnt hurt, but its mostly my right ovary and i dont normaly feel anything with that one! and i know im not ovulating as the test said negative
Maybe there getting ready to! :lol:

Af is finally here so i will be taking my first dose tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Hello all! Please add me to the list! I took Clomid for the first time this cycle! I can test March 1. BABY DUST TO US ALL!

Katie! Hey triple threat :) hehe. HERE IS TO HOPING WE GET TO POST GIAGANITIC, ENORMOUS, BFPS's here this month! :)

I took 100mg of clomid this cycle (first one) CD1-5 and was told to expect O between CD10 and 15, i got my pos opk CD 18 & 19! I thought it was never coming but sure enough it did :thumbup:

woohoo fingers crossed hun for a bfp!

I looked at them on ebay, i saw one for about 55pound, so half the price it would be in shops. Im going to have a think about investing in one as they sound really good! and least i wont have to be worried about missing the peak cause that will tell me! I will just stick to the cheapie ovulation tests this month :lol:

My ovaries have been having a few weird feelings today! Like im being pricked with a pin! :haha: It doesnt hurt, but its mostly my right ovary and i dont normaly feel anything with that one! and i know im not ovulating as the test said negative

I think they may be getting ready too hun :) fingers crossed :happydance:

Hello all! Please add me to the list! I took Clomid for the first time this cycle! I can test March 1. BABY DUST TO US ALL!

added your details good luck hope you get your bfp! :happydance:

I think they may be getting ready too hun :) fingers crossed :happydance:

Woohoo bring it on! :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly