**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

I would wait 4 more days to test, at least. Just to make sure there is plently of HGH to make the test pos.

I think you feel implantation, maybe a pinch? I could be wrong

If it's a pinch, then I don't know how many things implanted because it pinched off and on all day. :haha:

I'm definitely waiting til Monday to test again because if I have another 26 day cycle, then that's when I'm due. I'm just praying for no spotting because that has become the new precursor to AF. So I want no spotting no stupid :witch:

Hope you get a :bfp: hun! fx :)

Hey guys, How is everyone tonight? TGIF!!!!

Thanks everyone for the happy dance.. lol

Katertots -- my cycle is all over the place from Jan '10-Jan '11 I only had 8 cycles ranging from 32days - almost 50! So that's that lol

Nlz-- srry for ur loss :( Doc actually gave me my days to :sex: is that not normal??

What does the Dr say about this wants?

Yes that is normal for your Dr to give days to BD. My Dr did too. She told me on cd 14, but I did 14 and 15, and will do 16 just for good measure....

Do to other symptoms he has diagnosed me with pcos :\ Yeah my BD days are cd13 -cd16.

Weight gain, Excess hair growth :shhh: And the unexplained infertility ( we know that I CAN get preggo cuz I was already )

Ahhhh. I am sure it will all work out just fine. We all just have to be patient and trust that God will do what he has planned :)

Also I am reading around and my doc Neva mentioned anything about being monitored while taking this..... Anyone here also not being monitored???

I go in for an ultrasound on cd14 but I don't think it's necessary because I ovulated on my own before, so obviously I will ovulate on clomid. I have no idea what my insurance covers so have no clue how much in medical bills I'm piling up! :wacko: I'm also in Switzerland so the healthcare procedures could be different here, who knows.

i have got to go for a scan on my 12th day but that might change as the nurse rang me up the other day saying shes off on her holidays the week im due for a scan so she said she will sort it out with someone else and ring me back still waiting but im going to phone her up on tuesday see whats happening as they need to know if im ovulating or not x

My docter also gave me days to BD which are from day 10-14 but i dont think i will ovulate that early! If at all! :lol:

Im not being moniterd, i also thought you had to be while on clomid to see how follicles are and too make sure theres not too many but im just having day 1 and day 22 blood tests :)

Hi ladies,

Would I be able to join please? I just started to take my 1st round of Clomid yesterday on CD 2 and will be taking 50mg CD 2-6.

I have a bit of a complicated story as saw consultant through NHS yesterday and wasn't happy with the outcome so ended up going private and the professor I saw gave me the Clomid. He says I don't need to be monitored but should have a blood test on CD 21 through my GP.

However, I am also due to have CM done through NHS starting Monday so am wondering whether to do this alongside the Clomid or to just take the Clomid for now? x

Dust to all :dust:

Ok glad to hear not everyone is being monitored, my doc didn't say ANYTHING about ultrasounds, blood tests ,etc he just said if ur period doesn't come take a test if it's negative and it's late come in . Hmmmmm

Good luck everybody!! LETS MAKE SOME BABIES!!!!!!

Hi ladies,

Would I be able to join please? I just started to take my 1st round of Clomid yesterday on CD 2 and will be taking 50mg CD 2-6.

I have a bit of a complicated story as saw consultant through NHS yesterday and wasn't happy with the outcome so ended up going private and the professor I saw gave me the Clomid. He says I don't need to be monitored but should have a blood test on CD 21 through my GP.

However, I am also due to have CM done through NHS starting Monday so am wondering whether to do this alongside the Clomid or to just take the Clomid for now? x

Dust to all :dust:

Hi and welcome hun of course you can join in the more the merier i like to say! :) what date will you be testing or around about date and ill update your details to our clomid list. This is also my first cycle using clomid on 50mg days 2-6 like yourself i just took my 3rd tablet today ao were not far apart :) x

Evening girls! :)
its 11:15pm here and i am not tired (me and OH had a doze this afternoon) and now were both wide awake!
Well no symtoms and no more headaches which i think is good...
my 5th tablet will be monday morning so i hope i get ovulation cramping pains soon fx

hope all you clomid girls are feeling ok! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->