**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

Sorry tracy.

I'm still trying to find out what this cycle is going to do. I made an appointment with my GP for tomorrow morning so I'm getting a blood test. I posted a thread on the TTC forum because dh and I dtd during my lunch hour and I am SO sensitive. Last time I felt like this was back in June. Trying to find out if it's normal.

I am also sorry to hear your news tracy. I know its what we all want more then anything.:flower:

Let us know what th doc says Idy :thumbup:

Hey all I've started clomid again this month (was on clomid to conceive my eldest) really hoping for a bfp this month coz the mood swings are killing me you forget how bad they are! On the plus atleast that means its altering my hormone levels fingers crossed

I feel like I'm going crazy here. I feel like I have all these symptoms and I really hope it's not all in my head b/c I want the clomid to be our miracle and work the 1st round. Ahhh....Thurs/Fri. can't come soon enough!!:wacko:

hiya had first cycle of 50mg clomid in jan 23-27th..
but got BFN!!! :-(
please add me and we can all buddy up and help each other out!!xxx

Srry to hear Tracy :(. I hope next cycle you get your BFP!!

Ldy good luck with blood test !! Hope it's good news!

I'm out girls :( First round of clomid unsuccessful!!!!!

sorry to hear that hun ive heard that once you start clomid it does in fact help you and people have in fact got bfps on there 2nd and 3rd rounds so fingers crossed for a bfp on your 2nd round :) x

does anyone feel more pain during ovulation time whilst taking clomid i only felt twinges on both my right and left side on days 4 and 5 whilst i was taking the clomid but not felt anything since do you experience cramping nearer ovulation or period like pains as ive heard you do but just wanted to see what you ladies had experienced after taking the clomid? x

Well I have a 12 day LP and today is 12 DPO and had a major temp. drop (just look....in signature)so I'm fretting that I'll be out tomorrow. I'm was so hopeful and now I feel so knocked down again! :cry:

Well I have a 12 day LP and today is 12 DPO and had a major temp. drop (just look....in signature)so I'm fretting that I'll be out tomorrow. I'm was so hopeful and now I feel so knocked down again! :cry:

dont worry hun your not out yet i was advised by my gp not to temp because clomid has been known to mess with your hormones and tempreatures so i wouldnt take notice of your temp drop just stay possitive you may be still have a bfp yet :)

xx

I hope thats the truth! Thats a great thing, I am tired of worrying if my temp is gonna drop. LOL!

I'm heading to the doc in an hour and I'm sitting here trying to focus at work and you can see how well that's going :haha:

I've had a scare this morning. I work up to some spotting but it's nothing like any spotting I've ever had. It basically looks like old blood clots. I've always had pink or red before AF. I'm hoping this is my uterus getting rid of anything old to make room for new. I know I don't need the stress and waking up this morning to stuff when I wiped almost brought me to tears. I haven't lost any of my symptoms though. In fact my gas has gotten worse. Last night I could have held my own personal belching contest and it hasn't gone away this morning.

I will let you ladies know as soon as I get results. I'm trying to stay positive in case I get a negative result. A negative means a higher dose of Clomid, which I know worked/helped since I definitely Od, and maybe a Thanksgiving baby.

Sorry for the long post but I knew that you ladies would understand my fear and allow me to get it out.

Ldy- Goodluck! Praying for you. Let us know how it goes. :)

Crossing Fingers

Hi ladies! :hi: Mind if I join you? I just went to the doc today and he put me on 100 mg of Clomid. My first cycle of it, 10th cycle ttc#1.

What can I expect? Side effects? Success stories? I'm excited and nervous at the same time!

Hi rosababy :hi:

this is my first cycle with clomid im on 50mg days 2-6 currently on cd 8 and im feeling fine up to now but that could all change during ovulation thats if i ovulate as some people can experience cramping pains on clomid. On day 1 of taking clomid i had a really bad headache but dont know weather that was the clomid or not then I had twinges mild sensations on my right ovaries on day 4 of taking clomid and then got the same sesation of twinges on my left side on day 5 my last tablet day. Ive not had any other side effects or experiences and fingers crossed i get a bfp next month. I'm going for a scan on friday which will be cd11 for me too see if any big folicles which im abit nervous about. x

Well, I wish I had better news. The test came back negative.:cry:

I've called my ob/gyn so they could call in the next dose of Clomid, which will be 100mg.

I also explained about the dark brown clots and how it's not like any period I've ever had and if it's not my full-blown period, how am I supposed to know when to take the Clomid? Doc wants me to take them cd3-7. She said to monitor it and if it doesn't get heavy or even disappears to call back tomorrow and we'd go from there.

I want a buddy!!:shrug:

I just got done with my 3rd round of clomid and wants to see if theres a buddy ou there thats on their 3rd round too? or just done with their 3rd...it'll be a week on Friday from the last pill...so i'm just anticipating for ovulation. last month I got all these lil cramps right before and after ovulation....i got the positive opk and soon after my boobs started to ache.

i haven't felt anything at all no slight cramps no nothing. will i still ovulate this month? anyone experienced enough with clomid to know?:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->