**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

Thank you so much for sharing that story jennifer :) I really enjoyed hearing it. I will try to stay positive, my Dr is great, and she is fine with giving me the clomid, it was her idea and she isnt wasting any time, as I have not even been ttc for a year, but only 10 months.

Your very welcome:flower:
Its so great you have an amazing doctor! I'm currently on birthcontrol for 2 months to try to get a cyst off my right ovary. Next gyno appointment is in march and i'll be starting some test since feb. 27 will be one year of trying after the miscarriage. And hopefully if something isnt right i'll be on clomid again!

Hi thanks for including me! It would be around 24th March is AF hasnt shown-god, that seems ages away!!! x

I had a cyst last month Jennifer. I had never had a cyst before. I thought it was IC, but it turned out to be a cyst ruptering. It woke me up in the middle of the night and was hurting very bad. I am so glad its gone, and I hope to god, I dont get anymore.

Goodluck to you and please stay positive :D
Let us know how your doing

I had a cyst last month Jennifer. I had never had a cyst before. I thought it was IC, but it turned out to be a cyst ruptering. It woke me up in the middle of the night and was hurting very bad. I am so glad its gone, and I hope to god, I dont get anymore.

Goodluck to you and please stay positive :D
Let us know how your doing

I'm not sure if mine has ruptured. I started my birth control 3 weeks ago, but I came down with a horrible sickness and vomitting so it messed my pills up. But I had heavy cramps and nothing but spotting black blood with massive clots like I had never seen before, so idk if that was the cyst? If its not gone by my appointment in the middle of march i have to have a laparoscopy to see what the mass is. And check for endometriosis. As my mother had a minor case of it, and im having the same exact symptoms she did at her age. I have very painful sex ( like a knife stabbing me on my right side) and painful heavy periods. I told the doctor about this, and the stupid doctor said that I was to young to have it.....hellooo i just said my mother had it, and had it removed with a laparoscopy procedure at the same age!!
Anyways i'll keep you updated.

At this day in age, anything can happen Jen. I would just stay positive that it will go away and hope for the best.

When mine ruptered it felt very strange. It was unlike any other pain I have ever had. I woke up at 3am, to a bad bad pain felt like a nagging sharp pinching pain. Like someone got some pliars and stuck it in my ovary and twisted and would not let go. So I got up and tried to go to the bathroom, nothing, no gas. I took some advil, didnt help at all. I just had to wait it out. It lasted about 6 hours. Dr was not concerened about this at all when I told her. She said its fine, as long as you dont get them all the time. LOL... OKAYYY THEN! Eeekkk. Hope I can skate by without getting any more of those.

Hugs it will be ok. :D

This is my first clomid cycle and it was 50mg. I think I Od somewhere between Feb 4th and the 7th - definitelt know I Od thanks to the doc. I'm going by when I got my first ever O pains.

I'm actually testing tomorrow since it would be 14dpo if I did on the 4th. If negative, then I'm waiting til at least Monday since that's when I'll be due.

any news on the test hun??? fx

This morning a bfn but I was kind of expecting it. I saw it more as my reward for actually Oing this month. Does anyone know if you feel when you implant? All day yesterday I had twinges and just a funny feeling around and below my belly button. Just wondering if that was implantation. If so, then test isn't going to be positive yet.

I would wait 4 more days to test, at least. Just to make sure there is plently of HGH to make the test pos.

I think you feel implantation, maybe a pinch? I could be wrong

Hi! I started clomid yesterday!! I'm really excited!! Me and dh have been ttc for about 2 years with mc in dec of 09. I'm on 50mg.. Should I be using opks to test if I o'd? If so when should i test? Thanks

:dust: to all :)

Yes you should use OPK. I would start using OPK on cd10 until you get a positive. How long are your cycles?

Goodluck hun :D

Hi all :)

wow i got some catching up to do hehe!

katertots thats brilliant you got another possitive opk fx for you hun:happydance: what mg of clomid are you taking so i can add it to your details :)

jenniferttc1 thank you so much for sharing your stories its lovley hearing success stories with clomid! :thumbup:

x0xbaybeeemz i agree hun it does give you hope hearing good stories :)

KittyCat82 your all updated now hun, im testing around 22nd march so i have to wait a while to so your not alone :)

ldybeowulf sorry to hear you got a bfn but it might be a false bfn so try again in another couple of days i hope you get a bfp hun fx!!! keep us updated :)

wantsabump :hi: welcome and you right it is exciting :happydance:you dont have to use opk's but some woman do prefer least that way you can get a better idea if you are in fact ovulating and when you are which is better then for knowing when to have :sex: :) I also had a mc but in jan 10 at 11.5weeks :( and this is my first round of clomid 50mg! good luck xxx

think i covered it all hehe! x

Im in a very good mood this afternoon because af stopped!! :happydance: ok maybe not as exciting but for me it is this is the first time my af has lasted 4 days omg :shock: think the last time it lasted 4 days was years ago i am really happy my af came on normal time aswell 32days and lasted 4 days thats a world record for me :haha:

Doctor did say that my af should kick in back to normal once i shift my weight and i think he is right lets hope i am actually ovulating then as it looks like my cycles are going back to normal-ish! :happydance:

hi everyone! i will be starting my first round of clomid 50mg in a couple weeks. what are the most common side effects? i've heard about hot flashes and mood swings? sounds real pleasant.. ha!

I had a few hot flashes but i dont know if that was due to my illness and got headaches but yet again it could of been my bug i had.
But clomid makes me very very emotinal at times!

Emotional, irritable, and mild cramps toward the last pill. Thats it

arpeters - First cycle using clomid 50mg - Testing February 28th. :) There's my information.

nlz2468 - what a great idea for a thread! Thanks - I love it. :thumbup:

AFM - I'm on my first cycle of Clomid, 50 mg CD3-CD7. Testing on 3/3. Took my pills right before bed so I could sleep through most of the side effects and waaa la - just a few hot flashes in the waking hours and the last few days before my +opk pain on my left side where the 4 biggest follies are.

Hoping you all get your BFPs on your Clomid cycles, ladies. Go Clomid, go Clomid...\\:D/

Hi everyone, can I join the group? I did my second round of clomid, 150mg - days 3-7. I'm day 10 today. First round I did 100 mg. That was a few months ago. I was on day 111 when AF came this time so needless to say I'm pretty IRREGULAR.

Doc wanted to see me days 10, 12 and 14 to trigger me. But looking at my history chances are that I may not ovulate until a much later date. So we decided to do first ultrasound on day 12 and go from there. I was thinking I'd go in for an ultrasound every Monday to see how the follicle growth is doing. Once things are moving, maybe come in every other day to see when to trigger.

Besides this, I'm using the Clearblue Fertility monitor. Last cycle it was all screwed up. Said I went to high on day 12 and stayed there for 20 days. But I didn't get AF until day 111 so obviously I didn't ovulate when the monitor said I was high. I know that clomid and irregular cycles can cause the monitor to have issues the first month. But I've read that by the second time you use it, it should pretty much have your body figured out.

Well today I'm day 10 and went to high again on the monitor! I'm so confused!

I know I wrote a book, just voicing my frustrations. Thanks!

hi everyone! i will be starting my first round of clomid 50mg in a couple weeks. what are the most common side effects? i've heard about hot flashes and mood swings? sounds real pleasant.. ha!

I dont really get any side effects other than as mentioned before slight niggles here and there!

Good luck

I would wait 4 more days to test, at least. Just to make sure there is plently of HGH to make the test pos.

I think you feel implantation, maybe a pinch? I could be wrong

If it's a pinch, then I don't know how many things implanted because it pinched off and on all day. :haha:

I'm definitely waiting til Monday to test again because if I have another 26 day cycle, then that's when I'm due. I'm just praying for no spotting because that has become the new precursor to AF. So I want no spotting no stupid :witch:

Hi everyone, can I join the group? I did my second round of clomid, 150mg - days 3-7. I'm day 10 today. First round I did 100 mg. That was a few months ago. I was on day 111 when AF came this time so needless to say I'm pretty IRREGULAR.

Doc wanted to see me days 10, 12 and 14 to trigger me. But looking at my history chances are that I may not ovulate until a much later date. So we decided to do first ultrasound on day 12 and go from there. I was thinking I'd go in for an ultrasound every Monday to see how the follicle growth is doing. Once things are moving, maybe come in every other day to see when to trigger.

Besides this, I'm using the Clearblue Fertility monitor. Last cycle it was all screwed up. Said I went to high on day 12 and stayed there for 20 days. But I didn't get AF until day 111 so obviously I didn't ovulate when the monitor said I was high. I know that clomid and irregular cycles can cause the monitor to have issues the first month. But I've read that by the second time you use it, it should pretty much have your body figured out.

Well today I'm day 10 and went to high again on the monitor! I'm so confused!

I know I wrote a book, just voicing my frustrations. Thanks!

hi hun sorry to hear you have iregular cycles i had the same up until a few months ago and now there starting to settle but fingers crossed they stay like that last year i went 3 months without any sign of af and i wasnt pregnant it was horrible so i know how fustrating it can be **HUGS**

Ive added your details to the list but obviously left your testing date as you wont know when af is expected but please keep us updated!

wish you lots of :dust:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"