**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

any news on ldybeowulf? i hope she got her bfp fx....

hey girls is it normal to get twinges in your ovaries this early im taking my last clomid tablet tomorrow but ive just had and still have mild twinges on my right hand side feels strange doesnt hurt more like twinges but can defo feel something going on im getting a little excited and just told OH and he said they may be getting to work already lol but is this normal could this be a sign of early ovulation or have you experienced this while taking the tablets like i said its my 5th day tomorrow and will be taking my last tablet, this seems abit early???:wacko:

I PMd you but for everyone else. I'm about 14 hours away from testing. The wait is killing me so I have started counting down.

I'm hoping that what I felt all day Thursday was implantation because starting Friday, I've had to pee more times than I can count and I'm getting hungry every few hours. My belly has firmed up below the belly button and my friend swears she can see a faint hormone line.

Don't worry - you ladies will be some of the very 1st to know if I get that BFP tomorrow.

I PMd you but for everyone else. I'm about 14 hours away from testing. The wait is killing me so I have started counting down.

I'm hoping that what I felt all day Thursday was implantation because starting Friday, I've had to pee more times than I can count and I'm getting hungry every few hours. My belly has firmed up below the belly button and my friend swears she can see a faint hormone line.

Don't worry - you ladies will be some of the very 1st to know if I get that BFP tomorrow.

Hi ldybeowulf thanks for your message :) your symtoms sound very good :happydance: fx you get your bfp! keep us posted x

Ldy, your symptoms sounds SUPER promising! Praying you get your bfp

well i did an opk today and 2 line showed up one was faint but there was 2 there dont know what this means though as my cbfm hasnt asked for a test stick yet as im on cd6 on the machine and it usually asks me around cd10 to start preforming tests but i was really curious this morning as i mentioned last night feeling strange twinges on my right hand side (ovaries) area some of you mentioned i should maybe do an opk just to be sure as i could be ovulating early so i did one this morning and 2 lines have showed anyone know what this means i wish i could just stick it in the monitor to read so i can be sure but it hasnt asked for a stick today so im trying to use my brain abit today and find out what 2 lines mean lol x

nlz, do you still test the same days on your CBFM when you're taking clomid? Last month I did, and it gave me 6 highs when it normally only gives me two. I was googling about it, and some things I read said to wait until 2-3 days after your last clomid pill to get accurate readings. I'm trying to decide if I should do that this month instead. PS, I think I'm out this month....temps dropped this morning at 12dpo, and cm has brown tinge to it which is always the start of AF :(

nlz, do you still test the same days on your CBFM when you're taking clomid? Last month I did, and it gave me 6 highs when it normally only gives me two. I was googling about it, and some things I read said to wait until 2-3 days after your last clomid pill to get accurate readings. I'm trying to decide if I should do that this month instead. PS, I think I'm out this month....temps dropped this morning at 12dpo, and cm has brown tinge to it which is always the start of AF :(

Hi Tracy! This is the first month using the cbfm since last year but i havnt re-set the monitor so its using my infomation stored on it from the last time i used it so hence its not asking me to test just yet. I think ill just egnore the test ive done ive kept it just for future reference i can compare sticks at the end of my cycle to see how the lines change ive been google-ing it too on what the lines actually mean about one being estrogen and the other the LH surge...all confusing so ill just keep it and add it to my collection and compare them all at the end :wacko:

Sorry to hear about af possibly showing but fingers crossed it isnt let me know hun and keep us updated x

So BFN this morning. It really sucked since right before I woke up, I actually dreamt I'd gotten a BFP.

If figure that as long as AF stays away, I'm still good and I'm probably one of those people that it takes longer to get in the urine. Of course the next few days are going to be hell, since I will be inspecting every time I go to the bathroom and wipe.

So BFN this morning. It really sucked since right before I woke up, I actually dreamt I'd gotten a BFP.

If figure that as long as AF stays away, I'm still good and I'm probably one of those people that it takes longer to get in the urine. Of course the next few days are going to be hell, since I will be inspecting every time I go to the bathroom and wipe.

Aww I'm sorry :( How many dpo are you? I feel you pain...I'm pretty sure AF is on the way Wednesday. So bummed, I really thought Clomid did the trick.

so sorry to hear that hun i know how you feel :( fingers crossed for next cycle xxxx

so sorry to hear that hun i know how you feel :( fingers crossed for next cycle xxxx

Me too hon. :hugs: But hang in there, you aren't out yet!

Aww I'm sorry :( How many dpo are you? I feel you pain...I'm pretty sure AF is on the way Wednesday. So bummed, I really thought Clomid did the trick.

I'm about 14dpo. I'm just hoping that the witch never shows. Back in June I ended up having a chemical and even though I was 3-4 days late, I never got a bfp. But I knew what had happened because I discovered the evidence of the chemical on my pad at 3am. So I may really be one of those women where it takes forever to get in the bloodstream.

And clomid did make sure I Od sure so it did what it was supposed to. The rest is up to our hormones.

Sorry to hear that hun. As you say thou fingers crossed the witch never shows. xx

yes agree with fritty you may have ovulated late this cycle as clomid has been know to do that as long as witch doesnt show then thats a good sign!

Another bfn but no sign of the witch. I am gassier than I have ever been lol. It was as if I'd downed 6 beers last with the way I was burping!

Another bfn but no sign of the witch. I am gassier than I have ever been lol. It was as if I'd downed 6 beers last with the way I was burping!

your symtoms sound promising well keep possitive you may just be having a sneaky bfp whos still hiding :) good luck x

I'm out girls :( First round of clomid unsuccessful!!!!!

I'm out girls :( First round of clomid unsuccessful!!!!!

Doesnt always happen first time on it anyway so chin up and good luck for next time :)

Going to do a ovulation test in a minute because meant to be ovulating this week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->