**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

Well, I wish I had better news. The test came back negative.:cry:

I've called my ob/gyn so they could call in the next dose of Clomid, which will be 100mg.

I also explained about the dark brown clots and how it's not like any period I've ever had and if it's not my full-blown period, how am I supposed to know when to take the Clomid? Doc wants me to take them cd3-7. She said to monitor it and if it doesn't get heavy or even disappears to call back tomorrow and we'd go from there.

im so sorry to hear that ldy and i really hope you get your bfp next cycle will the 100mg be the highest you have had so far? xx

I've called my ob/gyn so they could call in the next dose of Clomid, which will be 100mg.

I also explained about the dark brown clots and how it's not like any period I've ever had and if it's not my full-blown period, how am I supposed to know when to take the Clomid? Doc wants me to take them cd3-7. She said to monitor it and if it doesn't get heavy or even disappears to call back tomorrow and we'd go from there.

im so sorry to hear that ldy and i really hope you get your bfp next cycle will the 100mg be the highest you have had so far? xx

Thanks. And yes it will be. My doc isn't keeping on the same dose more than once unless it's the 150.

Is it sad that I'm still keeping a glimmer of hope until AF shows up fully? :blush: What if I'm one of those women that just take forever for the hormone to show up? I keep thinking of the show "I didn't know I was pregnant" (It's in the US). I know it's slim but I want AF full-blown before I take the Clomid.

Thanks. And yes it will be. My doc isn't keeping on the same dose more than once unless it's the 150.

Is it sad that I'm still keeping a glimmer of hope until AF shows up fully? :blush: What if I'm one of those women that just take forever for the hormone to show up? I keep thinking of the show "I didn't know I was pregnant" (It's in the US). I know it's slim but I want AF full-blown before I take the Clomid.

Ha that show cracks me up! Wishing you lots of luck on your next round!!:thumbup:

Well the higher the dose the better in my eyes! so fingers crossed you get a sticky bfp next month :) x

Higher chance of multiples though!!!!

but thats still a bfp! i would be happy with multiples i would be happy with any i just want to be given the chance to be someones mother! multiples wouldnt bother me if anything i would feel very blessed, i think we just have to take that risk of multiples with clomid if we want something so bad x

Totally agree with you two. Although I would totally flip out a little with more than twins. Very happy - yes- but still freaking out! lol

Multiples?! My doc was like...now you know that twins are a chance with Clomid, right? He said it was only 5% compared to 2% without Clomid, though, so not to worry too much. However, my dh is CONVINCED that we're having twins with our first. I'm like you need to STOP saying that, because now it's actually possible! :rofl: We'd be done ttc forever, though! No more of this ridiculous patience-testing!

Nlz, can you please put me on the official list for round 1 of 100 mg Clomid. Testing date around March 22? My birthday is the 20th, so I'm hoping for a Bday :bfp:!!

Multiples?! My doc was like...now you know that twins are a chance with Clomid, right? He said it was only 5% compared to 2% without Clomid, though, so not to worry too much. However, my dh is CONVINCED that we're having twins with our first. I'm like you need to STOP saying that, because now it's actually possible! :rofl: We'd be done ttc forever, though! No more of this ridiculous patience-testing!

Nlz, can you please put me on the official list for round 1 of 100 mg Clomid. Testing date around March 22? My birthday is the 20th, so I'm hoping for a Bday :bfp:!!

ive updated you onto the list hun! aww that would be wonderful to have a nice birthday surprise! fx your also testing around the time i am! :happydance:

I got my first high reading on the cbfm this morning im only on cd9 i also did a cheap internet opk and that came back with the same result as the cbfm. I'm not ovulating yet but its picking up high volumes of hormones so i know thats pointing in the right direction as yesterday i did both tests and both were very negitive low with no visible lines and today i can see faint but 2 lines are visible so i hope thats a good sign especially as i have my ultasound tomorrow to check my folicles :wacko: x

I got my first high reading on the cbfm this morning im only on cd9 i also did a cheap internet opk and that came back with the same result as the cbfm. I'm not ovulating yet but its picking up high volumes of hormones so i know thats pointing in the right direction as yesterday i did both tests and both were very negitive low with no visible lines and today i can see faint but 2 lines are visible so i hope thats a good sign especially as i have my ultasound tomorrow to check my folicles :wacko: x

Hormone surges are good! And good luck on the scan!

:witch: officially came full blast over night. She also brought the rain so I am one big soreness from head to toe. I am going to have to call the doc today though and find out if I count yesterday's weird spotty clots as cd1 or today. Want to make sure I'm taking the Clomid on the right days.

And I'm with all of you on the multiples. 2 would be great. More would be great too but with some major freaking out involved. It wasn't until I mentioned the possibility of twins with the meds that my mom and my mil decided to tell me that twins have shown up on those sides of the family. So anything's possible now!

Ladies, (TMI) but I am officially locked in a bathroom stall & work throwing up. Hope this is a good sign of things to come even though I feel like hell right now.

Titi, oh no!! Are you close to AF/testing? Are you thinking this is a pregnancy symptom or a clomid side effect? I hope you feel better soon!!

Oh nooooo Titi!!!! Hope you feel better soon. I am exhausted today... Ughh

Thanks ladies. Definitely thinking this is a PG symptom. I don't test until next week. I'm only 6 dpo but I had this last July when I got PG (although I list my little ones early on). Back then I wasn't so focused on every TTC detail and tested on 8 dpo and got a BFP. So early - it was crazy. Tomorrow I see my FS for blood tests so I should know what my progesterone levels look like. They were low early on back in July and in November and they think that may have caused me to miscarry.

Just trying to stay calm and praying alot.

katertots- I know you can't read into everything but I think tired is a good sign!

I am 6dpo, praying right with you. I am so tired today I need a nap..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->