**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

zzzzzz...... i cannot keep my eyes open. caffiene is not helping...

Well thats me taken my last tablet this cycle so opks at the ready and fingers crossed, although its hard to be hopeful after nearly 4 years ttc :(. Hope everyone else is doing well :)

The :witch: got me this afternoon right on schedule. Good luck to the rest of you lovely ladies!! I want to see some BFP's even if it's not my own!:thumbup:

The :witch: got me this afternoon right on schedule. Good luck to the rest of you lovely ladies!! I want to see some BFP's even if it's not my own!:thumbup:

Sorry to hear that hun im not liking these recent bfn's i hope someone has a bfp soon!

I've got my ultrasound tomorrow im actually abit nervous :( i hope they see good folicles but knowing my luck they prob wont (ive got to stop being so negitive) but its like a waiting game to get a bfp it can be so despressing at times!

I hope your all doing good! ill let you know how i get on tomorrow my appointments at 10:30am fingers crossed its a good outcome! x

Goodluck Nlz! I am sure it will go well.

I just got back from my blood test, will know tomorrow. Fingers crossed for both of us

Iprayforbump- so sorry the witch got you.

nlz- good luck on the sono. Fx'd for lots of mature follies!

Just wanted to wish all you ladies the best of luck!!! Tons of :dust: to you!!

Hey girls anyone starting clomid on there next cycle or have recently started want to chat or even buddy up? Think it would be lovley to for the new clomid girls to have a chat and even hear some success stories! :)

I thought it would be a great idea to see how your clomid cycles went so please feel free to give let me know what cycle your on using clomid it maybe your 1st, 2nd or more taking clomid and the date roughly your going to test/af due and what mg of clomid you are taking (e.g mine would be 1st cycle using clomid 50mg test date 22nd march) lets see if we can get alot of BFP clomid girls! :thumbup:

ldybeowulf ~ 1ST CYCLE USING CLOMID 50mg ~ TEST DATE 20TH FEB ~ RESULT = :bfn: :(

tracy546 ~ 1ST CYCLE USING CLOMID 50mg ~ TEST DATE 24TH FEB ~ RESULT = :bfn: :(

iprayforbump ~ 1ST CYCLE USING CLOMID 50mg ~ TEST DATE 25TH FEB ~ RESULT = :bfn: :(

arpeters ~ 1ST CYCLE USING CLOMID 50mg ~ TEST DATE 28TH FEB ~ RESULT = ?

Amberks8 ~ 1ST CYCLE USING CLOMID 50mg ~ TEST DATE 1ST MARCH ~ RESULT = ?

Fritty ~ 1ST CYCLE USING CLOMID 50mg ~ TEST DATE 3RD MARCH~ RESULT = ?

babygirlhall ~ 1ST CYCLE USING CLOMID 100mg ~ TEST DATE 3RD MARCH~ RESULT = ?

Tititimes2 ~ 1ST CYCLE USING CLOMID 50mg ~ TEST DATE 3RD MARCH~ RESULT = ?

katertots ~ 1ST CYCLE USING CLOMID ~ TEST DATE 10TH MARCH ~ RESULT = ?

x0xbaybeeemz ~ 1ST CYCLE USING CLOMID 50mg ~ TEST DATE 11TH MARCH ~ RESULT = ?

monalisa81 ~ 1ST CYCLE USING CLOMID 100mg ~ TEST DATE 21ST MARCH~ RESULT = ?

nlz2468 ~ 1ST CYCLE USING CLOMID 50mg ~ TEST DATE 22ND MARCH ~ RESULT = ?

rosababy ~ 1ST CYCLE USING CLOMID 100mg ~ TEST DATE 22ND MARCH ~ RESULT = ?

Lamburai1703 ~ 1ST CYCLE USING CLOMID 50mg ~ TEST DATE ? ~ RESULT = ?

KittyCat82 ~ 2ND CYCLE USING CLOMID 100mg ~ TEST DATE 24TH MARCH ~ RESULT = ?

Dstnie ~ 2ND CYCLE USING CLOMID 150mg ~ TEST DATE ? ~ RESULT = ?

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ON THE CLOMID LIST PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKS LADIES!!

GOOD LUCK AND PLENTY OF BABYDUST :) :dust::dust::dust::dust:

titi how are you feeling now ?

I was able to eat a light lunch without nausea so just feeling bloated and crampy in the uterine area and tired. Sounds like you still need that nap!

Which blood tests are you having tomorrow?

Hi ladies.. I'll be starting my first round of Clomid tomorrow (it will be IUI #3). I'm excited and nervous all at the same time! My doc wanted to prescribe me 100mg but I asked him to lower it to 50mg. Even though twins would be wonderful, I'm trying all this as a single parent and I'd rather not tempt fate too much. Please put me on your list of 50mg Clomid users (expecting my test date around March 24th).

The clinic suggested days 3-7CD and 12CD for an ultrasound. I'm excited for that already!

Titi.. I hope this is your month (and you feel better soon).
Katertots.. hope you get your BFP too!

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone! :dust:

Can i join too? Tonight was my second day of taking clomid (i'm on day 6). I'm on 50mg and am going to take it until day 9. I won't test until AF day, so around 19th March.

Fingers crossed for us all! Would love to buddy up.

Jp, :hi: I'm also on my first cycle (2nd day) of Clomid. My doc gave me 100 mg, and I didn't give it a second thought...is that a high dosage?! Does that mean it's more likely to have twins?! Yikes!

Hi Rosababy..

I did some research today and lots of doctors give 100mg on the first dose, so no worries at all! In general Clomid only increases the chances of twins by about 7-10% or so (from what I read)... Sometimes I'm extra sensitive to meds so I just wanted to try the minimal dose, just in case. Of course if this month doesn't work I'll be asking for that 100mg script next month! :dohh: But.. hopefully we will both get our :bfp: this one!!

Are you going to have an ultrasound pre-ovulation? I'm so excited for that already. :happydance:

Also, are you having any side effects? I start tomorrow and I'm debating whether to take it in the morning or at night.

Can i join too? Tonight was my second day of taking clomid (i'm on day 6). I'm on 50mg and am going to take it until day 9. I won't test until AF day, so around 19th March.

I'd love to buddy up with ya! How long have you been trying for your 2nd one? First cycle with Clomid?

just for the sake of numbers, I was on my first cycle last month :bfn: I'm starting my second cycle of clomid tomorrow

Wow. I just noticed that I am next on the test list. 3 more days. :) FXed for everyone!!

:dust::dust::dust:

I'd love to buddy up with ya! How long have you been trying for your 2nd one? First cycle with Clomid?

Hi jp!

I've had 6 donations so far but have been charting since last year. I had to miss a few donations due to being abroad/donor busy.

This is my first cycle with clomid and i'm so nervous! Really hope i get my BFP this month!

well just come back from my scan it was so quick in and out in 10mins she told me everything looked good and there was progress happening in my ovaries which is a good sign she said it looks like ill ovulate soon and told me to start opk testing in 3 days time but i told her im already doing them every day so thats fine!

Hope your all ok :) x

I'm sorry for those BFN's :(
I was away for a few days and AF came on wednesday right on time. I'll be starting my first round of clomid tomorrow. I'm a little worried about the side effects as I'll be starting with 100 mg.
NLZ, I'm glad your scan went well. Did your doctor tell you how many follicles were there? I hope you'll have your positive OPK soon followed by a BFP!
FX'ed for all clomid ladies here :flower:

I'm sorry for those BFN's :(
I was away for a few days and AF came on wednesday right on time. I'll be starting my first round of clomid tomorrow. I'm a little worried about the side effects as I'll be starting with 100 mg.
NLZ, I'm glad your scan went well. Did your doctor tell you how many follicles were there? I hope you'll have your positive OPK soon followed by a BFP!
FX'ed for all clomid ladies here :flower:

mona im sure you will be fine on the clomid hope you dont get any bad side effects fingers crossed! :)

no the doctor didnt mention anything about my folicles she just said your right side ovary looks like its making good progress and told me to start opk's in 3 days but i do them every day anyway and have been since cd7. why didnt she mention about any folicles?? hmm strange she said she was quiet happy with what she saw or is it maybe different hospitals say things differently and i forgot to even ask about folicles she just said everything looks good and my right ovary is making good progress so could that mean ive got good folicles? she did say after the scan she should of scanned me next week but shes off on holiday so she had to get me in today so thats prob why she didnt mention folicles...i dunno :wacko:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->