**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

Got my results from cd 28(7 dp"o"), progesterone was 12, should have been over 30... meh.

Mine was 8 before clomid, so I'm hoping for something high, too. I had to reschedule my appt because I STILL haven't o'ed. On cd 18 today. I did get a +opk yesterday, though, so maybe a high temp tomorrow.

Anyone else have later o dates because of clomid? so frustrating.

rosababy- I've heard that Clomid can delay ovulation. Hang in there and don't give up! It sounds like you're about to O at any moment now!

I'm also expecting to O sometime in the next few days...started cramping yesterday. Had a scan yesterday and have a nice mature 17mm follicle! Yay! Was hoping for more than one, but I'll take what I can get :)

can i just ask you ladies a quick question how many of you have pcos (just wondering as some of you mention delayed ovulation or not having possitive opk's whilst being on the clomid and just wondering if this is linked to having pcos or not). x

rosababy either have i, i got the all clear when i went for my scans and had blood work done but i wasnt ovulating properly if at all before and doctor put that down to my excess weight hence my dieting Have you been ov'ing normally every cycle?

I dont have it as far as I know. My doctor hasnt done much testing on me yet. If I dont get pregnant this round, I suspect the testing is coming. Which would be great!!! I would love to know what is really going on in there!

I should ovulate within the next couple of days as well. My opks have gotten darker for the last two days, but no positive yet! Dtd tonight just in case! :)

nlz, I don't have PCOS either. I was ovulating on my own every month, but my cycles were irregular and I was usually ov'ing around CD20. I also had several months of continuous spotting, most likely from low progesterone. My gyn gave me Clomid to try to regulate my cycles, and it seems to be working.

Yes, I was o'ing on my own, but my progesterone levels were too low. My sil (a midwife) said it might be because I wasn't o'ing mature eggs. We need mature eggs to produce the high levels of progesterone to implant. Then the high levels of progesterone help produce good eggs...the cycle continues. So my doc was like I can either give you progesterone or clomid. I was like CLOMID PLEASE!!! :haha: I have o'ed on cd 15 twice, 17 once and 19 once (since I've started charting) and one question mark day MAYBE 21. So, I'm not too worried that today is cd 18 and I still have no high temps. I did get a +opk yesterday, so I"m expecting the high temp tomorrow.

Hi ladies, can I join? Just starting my 100mg first round today. Was BFN for 50mg for 3 rounds. Very nervous of the side effects :). Baby dust to all.

Welcome Rona! How long have you been ttc? Did you o on your own before clomid?

Hey Rona, i had the same failed 3 rounds of 50mg and then my first round of 100mg i got preg with my son...i started on 100mg this time so hopefully it will be the one for us both!

Nlz -I have pcos and doc said I wasn't Ov'ing on my own since this past summer.

This may be a silly question, but would you still get ewcm if you don't actually ovulate? Didn't really notice so much before and def. getting the ewcm, so hoping that means I'm gonna Ov soon! :)

This may be a silly question, but would you still get ewcm if you don't actually ovulate? Didn't really notice so much before and def. getting the ewcm, so hoping that means I'm gonna Ov soon! :)

I would like to know what everyone thinks on this as well since I am in the same situation. I asked my doctor today and she said it's possible but she wasn't too sure. I am hoping it also means I will be O'ing. I will be in to see the FS tomorrow, so if I remember, I will ask him and let you know ;)

Blegh. I'm not feeling well at all tonight :( yesterday as I stood waiting for a cab , I began to smell an intense aroma of bacon!!! Found out it was coming from the deli down on the corner across the street!! AND I HAD TO HAVE IT! lol. My boobs are incredibly sore and I'm feeling very nauseous tonight :sick: hoping these are early symptoms !!! Fx!! I dont know when I o'd so idk when to test exactly. Today is cd 25.. Poas addict so don't know how long I'll be able to hold out lol

:dust: to everyone!!!!

I would like to know what everyone thinks on this as well since I am in the same situation. I asked my doctor today and she said it's possible but she wasn't too sure. I am hoping it also means I will be O'ing. I will be in to see the FS tomorrow, so if I remember, I will ask him and let you know ;)

I dont know for a fact but in my opinion...:shrug:

I know that different types of CM are supposed to indicate whether you are fertile at that time or not, so I would have to think that the presence of EWCM is a VERY good sign that your hormones are doing what they are supposed to, and that you are likely going to ovulate sometime soon.

Fingers X for you!:dust:

Thanks girls for your answers! I remember having bloods done in november which came back that i wasnt ovulating it was something to do with a hormone that was very low cant remember now if it was LH, follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) or progesterone? Remember the doctor telling me my results but i have forgotten which one was low it was the one that indicated i wasnt ovulating my result came back 0 and the doctor told me it was surposed to be a certain number i think she said 25mil or above to indicate ovulation but not sure? anyone know what that could be? :wacko: But everything else came back fine it was just one of the hormones that was low. Will ask the doctor again when i go back to my fertility clinic x

LH and FSH are usually supposed to be lowish, the progesterone is the one you want to be high so was probably that.

Cranberry - I just checked your chart expecting to see more positive temps for you and was gutted to see you are cd1 again! So sorry sweets. I really thought your chart looked promising so I am disappointed for you.

NLZ - FSH should be low (as the higher the number the closer to menopause you are), and LH should be low pre and post ov, but should peak during ov. Estrogen should be high pre ov (although not on CD3 as it would take time to build up).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->