**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

I have been reading this thread from my iphone, I just got a chance to log on my computer to write. Yall are SO funny! I will just try to tell my husband to leave his deposit in the fridge and see what he says! :haha:

Kater!! Good to see you back...very cute dog in your avatar! A lab? We have a black lab, too.

Thanks Rosa. I have been here, just been quiet because I have been in a BAD mood. I am on cd5, one more day of clomid this month and my mood swings should simmer down.

Yes, she is a chocolate lab almost 4 years old. She is the best dog I have ever had. Such a sweet girl, love her sooo much! How old is your lab ?

thanks doodles,
it's not just me then! it's good to know that it can happen before O. I'm having O pains but still no positive OPK. I hope I'll O soon.
I wake up in the morning having hot flashes. I usually sleep with PJs but clomid made me wear nighties which is better :)

It's definitely not just you! I'm still waiting on a positive OPK, as well. I've started having some pains and sore nipples, so I think I should have a positive soon. Maybe I should try some nighties! It will help with the hot flashes AND increase my chances of morning BD'ing! :thumbup:

katertots- I suffered from a similar problem last week. And last month, I was also super irritable during the entire 2ww. I was in a great mood, felt fine, but was insanely irritable. Clomid has definitely not made me any nicer. Lol.

I'm CD 20 now (took clomid on CD5 - 9) and i still haven't got a +OPK! I've had a few little surges where the lines get darker but then they fade and then they get darker again. I also had cramps last weekend but no +OPK! I showed them to my GP and he said to test for another 5 days and that maybe the clomid is just delaying it. I hope so!! SO frustrating!

Looks like a lot of us are having delayed ovulation problems. :wacko: I'm on cd19, and still haven't had a temp spike. I got my +opk 2 days ago, but no high temp to support it. I"m wondering if I didn't really o yet...

Looks like a lot of us are having delayed ovulation problems. :wacko: I'm on cd19, and still haven't had a temp spike. I got my +opk 2 days ago, but no high temp to support it. I"m wondering if I didn't really o yet...

Last cycle I got a +OPK on CD 18 and 19 and didn't really have a temp. spike until CD22. I dunno what's up with that but it happened to me too. :shrug:

Got a - OPK after work today but it looked close so I just decided to do another one this evening and low and behold there was the lovely + smiley face!! Looks like I'll O 4 days earlier then I did last cycle! I'm armed with my preseed and ready to go...ha!! :dance:

Got a - OPK after work today but it looked close so I just decided to do another one this evening and low and behold there was the lovely + smiley face!! Looks like I'll O 4 days earlier then I did last cycle! I'm armed with my preseed and ready to go...ha!! :dance:

Whoo hoo! Good for you! :)

Welcome Rona! How long have you been ttc? Did you o on your own before clomid?

Hi Rosa,

Yes I ovulate on time every month, perfect cycle day (29 to 30), lutheal phase 14 days. Ovulated either CD15 to CD17. Hubby tested okay, somehow I don't get pregnant. Not sure what's wrong. My Obgyn referring me to SE now. So will see what they can do. Well, we're married 8 years, 5 years just see what happen, but nothing happen, so I started charting 3 months ago, used opk about 5 months. Before this I go by calendar, probably wrong timing.

Hey Rona, i had the same failed 3 rounds of 50mg and then my first round of 100mg i got preg with my son...i started on 100mg this time so hopefully it will be the one for us both!

Hi Sportymom,

Thanks for the hope, I just wonder sometimes if I will be one of the 'success story'. Hopefully both of us will be BFP on 100mg!

Thanks.

Sorry for all you girls with delayed ovulation...maybe that means the egg will be nice and mature! Yay that you got a +opk ipray!!! Have you been BD'ing or are you going to today?

Sorry for all you girls with delayed ovulation...maybe that means the egg will be nice and mature! Yay that you got a +opk ipray!!! Have you been BD'ing or are you going to today?

Thanks tracy! I Bded Wednesday night and last night when I got my first positive. Before that we were doing it about every 2 days. If I don't catch that egg this time with the preseed then I just don't get it!

Hey ladies! I'm officially done temping. :wacko: My temp went DOWN 0.1 today. Yes, that's right, DOWN. Whatever. I refuse to believe that I o'ed on my own and then went on a medicine that is supposed to help me o better and then I don't o. :nope: I'm assuming that clomid made me o, but is messing with my temps and they don't reflect the o. I don't know what else to do. We're dtd every other day, and will continue for a few times now, just in case I'm o'ing crazy late or something like that, but then we're just going to trust the clomid worked. My blood test next week will confirm whether or not I o'ed, and if I did NOT, I will be TICKED. Like I said, I normally o without clomid, and I'll be furious if I don't o this cycle! :gun:

Hey ladies! I'm officially done temping. :wacko: My temp went DOWN 0.1 today. Yes, that's right, DOWN. Whatever. I refuse to believe that I o'ed on my own and then went on a medicine that is supposed to help me o better and then I don't o. :nope: I'm assuming that clomid made me o, but is messing with my temps and they don't reflect the o. I don't know what else to do. We're dtd every other day, and will continue for a few times now, just in case I'm o'ing crazy late or something like that, but then we're just going to trust the clomid worked. My blood test next week will confirm whether or not I o'ed, and if I did NOT, I will be TICKED. Like I said, I normally o without clomid, and I'll be furious if I don't o this cycle! :gun:

Your temp didn't go down that much at all. Even post O temps can go up and down a little. I'd be more concerned if it dipped below the coverline. I think your good!:hugs:

thanks, ipray. (sounds like ipod or itunes! :haha:)

I'm just going to relax now, keep bd'ing a little just so I don't worry, and wait it out. :shrug: Not much else I can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->