**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

mrshanna, I agree too! Let's get those :bfp: !!!!

Question, how many of you ovulated on your own, before you started clomid? Just curious.

rosababy not too sure! My cycles were all over the place and blood work couldnt pick up ovulation and had never got possitive opks and never got a peak reading on the cbfm but using the clomd first time this cycle i have had possitive opk's and my first ever peak on cbfm :) so i'm hoping that means i've ovulated now! and i did feel what i can only describe as ovulation pains for the first time in months so i think this is my first time ovulating in a long time (thanks to clomid) but doctors and i were pritty sure i wasnt ovulating before :) x

Interesting, nlz. Did you temp? That's how I knew I was ovulating, but my blood test (7 dpo) showed low progesterone (only 8). Doc says 8 means I ovulated, because 0 would mean no ovulating. So, I know I was ovulating, but probably not mature enough eggs, or just too low of progesterone. :shrug: I was just curious why everyone was taking clomid.

I'm pretty sure I wasn't ovulating for a while either. I had been dealing with large cysts last summer and early fall. Doc said if I did happen to ovulate, it was random firing, but that he was pretty confident I hadn't in quite a while. :( I also have a slightly elevated testosterone level and slightly overweight, which he thinks fueled the fire. I didn't want to wait 3 months to TTC by going on the pill, so hence why I'm clomid now :)

Hi ladies.
I just started 50 mg clomid a few days ago. Will be taking my third pill tonight. I don't notice any side effects at all. I wonder if I am suppose to. Also when do I take mucunex and baby aspirin do you know? I got pre seed already. I am excited. Hopefully we all get a babybump soon.

Hi Missin :) Everyone's different when it comes to side effects, so I don't think that you have to have them to determine if its working. Some ladies tolerate meds much better than others. I've not heard of taking mucunex, so I'm sorry I'm of no help for that question. :( Out of curiosity, what days are you taking the 50 mg.? Good luck to you too! :dust:

I am taking it 2-6. Mucunex is suppose to help with your cm . Because clomid tends to dry you out. I heard that with pre seed helps the little guys travel more.

I did a little googling and it looks like you should start taking the mucinex 5 days before you Ov until two days after, but some of the other ladies may know more from experience. I also came across people recommending the extended release tablets so you don't have it take it as often through the day and to make sure it only has Guaifenesin. Since it takes 5-10 days to Ov from last clomid pill, maybe start taking it the day after your last dose of clomid to be on the safe side for 10 days?? Hope that helps! :)

I hadn't heard of using mucinex before and it made me think of clearing sinuses, hence drying them up hehe :dohh: It seems to have worked for some women though and help them get that BFP! :thumbup: Hope it works for you!

Oddly i used to ovulate very regularly. Always got my surge on CD17 ish and my cycle was always 31 days. Then it went a bit wonky for a few months (two AFs a month, no +opk) so i started clomid and now im not ovulating at all!

Rosababy- I ovulated on my own. I just sometimes bled around CD14 without ovulating and then ovulated around CD25 (not all the time but sometimes). It was just weird so my doctor decided to put me on clomid to get me to ovulate at a normal time and O a more mature egg. Guess I'll see if she's correct with her thinking.

Rosa-I took another opk this morning just to see that positive! Lol. And I've been very busy catching that egg!

Ipray- I also had a temp dip today. I had one last month, too. The temp dip is supposed to correspond with when you actually ovulate, and the positive opks should preceed that. So I think what you're seeing is ovulation. You temps should shoot up in a day or so!

By the way...clomid definitely made ovulation more exciting this month. I always have painful ovulation, but this month is ridiculous! Things seem to have settled down now, so I think I ovulated this morning. Ow!

By the way...clomid definitely made ovulation more exciting this month. I always have painful ovulation, but this month is ridiculous! Things seem to have settled down now, so I think I ovulated this morning. Ow!

Yeah I started feeling crampy this evening. I guess we'll see if it's O and those temps shoot up soon! :winkwink:

Yeah I started feeling crampy this evening. I guess we'll see if it's O and those temps shoot up soon! :winkwink:

Very exciting!! Sounds very promising. Now go BD!! :happydance:

Girls i think we may have another success story on the way :wohoo:

Well i'm poas addict i got a bunch of IC so ive been using them, i know its too early but been testing since roughly 5dpo :haha: which were obviously :bfn:'s then this morning which is roughly 8-10dpo i did my first morning urine after waking and me and the OH can definitely see 2 lines but its still too early as they are very faint but there are 2 LINES!!!:shock:
(pritty sure it isnt an evap line but dont want to get too excited just incase but it has pink colour and thickness as control line which looks good fx'ed and it appeared within 3 mins of testing)

Orderd some frer's from internet so will be testing with them in couple of days so hopefully if i am in fact pregnant lines should be darker!

omg girls i think clomid has worked i have been walking round in circles getting a little teary this morning i was so sure i wasnt going to get my bfp but i think we may have it got so many emotions going through my head as we lost out little angel at 10.5weeks so i am trying to remain calm but cant help but worry if i am pregnant :cry:

PLEASE GOD LET THIS BE IT! FX'ED

what do you think girls? heres the pics of IC this morning my camera isnt brilliant but they look better in real life

the first picture if you tilt your monitor you can see the line better the light kind of didnt help on the first pic

https://oi52.tinypic.com/fp9wqo.jpg

https://oi53.tinypic.com/eb7au0.jpg

x

This is exciting!! Nlz, did that second line come up in the time limit?
They are one step tests aren't they? does the line look pink in real?
When will you do the FRER?

mona yes the line came up within 3 minutes it doesnt look as good on pics but its pink in real life an i used the IC one step 10miu ones its still pritty early im roughly 8-10dpo and af isnt due on til thursday im hoping i get darker lines in the days til then. I will be buying a frer today and testing tomorrow morning. Some people say it looks like a evap :( i really hope it isnt but i know there only teling me there honest opinion. I have done another IC about an hour ago a lined showed up again so if it is an evap then they have appeard on 2 tests :wacko: im praying so hard its a :bfp: if it is i work out im about 3weeks 5days pregnant. PRAYING THESE LINES GO DARKER :cloud9:

In my opinion i reckon i'm 80% sure im pregnant i dont know why but been feeling weird latley the other day i had bad bloating and my stomach was constantly rumbling have no idea why and ive been having dizzy spells and last 2 days ive been feeling back ache so i tested early just in case x

X

FX'ed for you hun!
I use these tests too and honestly I don't trust them a lot, they sometimes give evil lines. I hope it's not the case for you. When I see something on them I use the FRER right away. If I were you, I'd do the FRER today. You're so patient! LOL!

Oh wow nlz how exciting!!!:hugs:

I dont know how youre going to be able to wait to test again!! Good luck! I hope your :bfp: has finally arrived!

i think im gona test with frer tonight but will it actually pick anything up this early as i thought frer not as sensitive as the IC's i've been using which are 10miu? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->