**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

Rosa :hugs:

i'm sure ov will happen soon if not already. Clomid is known to mess with temps (i'm so glad i didnt temp this month as i would be stressing too much) I will be temping next month so i'm fully prepared for whats in store for me! knowing my luck my temps will prob be up & down.

relax hun :coffee:

i'm sure you have either already ov'd or will do very soon xx

Yay, ipray!! Hope you catch that egg!

Rosa- don't worry about the temps. I'm sure you are ovulating/just ovulated. All this temping/opk business can be maddening sometimes!

Meanwhile...I got an almost positive opk this morning, and expect a positive later today/tomorrow morning! Have been having crazy ovary pain all morning. Very excited for a busy weekend of BDing to catch the egg!

yay doodles have plenty of fun bd'ing go catch that eggy this weekend :)

Yay, ipray!! Hope you catch that egg!

Rosa- don't worry about the temps. I'm sure you are ovulating/just ovulated. All this temping/opk business can be maddening sometimes!

Meanwhile...I got an almost positive opk this morning, and expect a positive later today/tomorrow morning! Have been having crazy ovary pain all morning. Very excited for a busy weekend of BDing to catch the egg!

Hope it's + soon and we both catch that egg!:thumbup:

Thanks, ladies. Perhaps this is why my doc told me not to temp...:blush:
You're right, and I'm definitely done temping. :hugs:

Oooooh it's positive!!! :thumbup: I took a picture and sent it to DH. You would have thought it was an HPT with the way I was acting. Hahahaha. :happydance::happydance:

LOL doodles! I'm the same way with +opks. Getting a positive on ANY pee stick is so exciting, isn't it?! Go bd!! :sex:

Hey girls I have a quick question...has anyone had an early AF with Clomid :( I was on 50 mg. this cycle an I swear I feel AF coming tomorrow it should be here the way my hips are so achy :( I definitely am gonna start....has this happened to anyone else???? I guess Clomid isn't gonna work for me :(

I'm the same way girls! I send a pic of the smiley to my husband too...ha!:haha:

Hi Andrea!!! :hi: Great to see you on here! Clomid buddies. :hugs: This is my first round, so I can't help you with that. However, I have read that it makes some women's luteal phases longer, so that would be AF later...not sure though. It's probably like everything else...different for everyone. :shrug:

Hello Andrea! :) I'm afraid I can't be of any help either since this is my 1st round of clomid too. If the 50 mg didn't work, then you can always go up to the 100 mg. There's a few ladies I've heard who've had success on the 100 mg. after the 50 mg. didn't work for them. Good luck to you! :hugs: I hope AF doesn't show its ugly head and you end up getting a :bfp: instead!

Hi Andrea, I am on my 2nd round. I got AF exactly on time when I thought I would last cyle. I can say that I had cramping the whole week before I got AF though. Maybe that's what's going on for you. Good luck!:flower:

I mean my temps are perfect it didn't do anything to them but they are looking really good this time and if they are right I would have implanted yesterday. But I really am so achy I've debated going to the after hours clinic because I'm in so much pain :( I really don't feel AF would come THIS early but who knows :( I wanna give up sometimes I do and I'm sure a lot of you have felt that way too.....thanks for allowing me to come join you girls :) I can't wait to see you all get BFP's :)

Hi Andrea!

It looks like you are 8dpo according to your ticker? You could be having implantation cramping at that point in your cycle. I dont personally know how intense those pains can get, but Ive read some posts in which ladies complain about them.

You should also be careful that its not OHSS. That is a rare but serious side effect of Clomid. If the pain is intense enough that youre worried about it, you should probably get checked out!!

Good luck hun and I hope all is well!

I've read the symptoms but I'm only having pelvic pains an thats not a symptom? I think its just gonna be AF :( If my temps don't drop tomorrow or Sunday I'll be calling dr. on Monday for some blood work!

I'm CD22 and still not signs of a +opk. Has anyone else not got one? I don't have the opportunity to BD every other day around the fertile time because i'm using donor sperm so have to get the timing spot on. It's so frustrating!

My temp went down after 2 days of + OPK's, is this normal?? Am I worrying for no reason and it will prob. shoot up tomorrow? Please take a look at my chart and tell me what you thiink (in siggy). :flower:

I'm CD22 and still not signs of a +opk. Has anyone else not got one? I don't have the opportunity to BD every other day around the fertile time because i'm using donor sperm so have to get the timing spot on. It's so frustrating!

I got my +opk later than normal, and then my temps did not support the fact that I o'ed. I think clomid messes all this up, unfortunately. I'm sorry you have to wait for a donor, that's so frustrating!

ipray, my temps are also messed up. I'm done temping! I'm sure it'll eventually go back up. I finally decided that I was stressing too much about it, so I stopped. I'm sorry you're going through this, too. :wacko: My plan is to keep bd'ing every other day for a little while, just to cover our bases, and then trust that I actually o'ed on clomid. I have my blood test coming up soon, so that will confirm it.

Good morning ladies!!! I was looking at the list on the first page of all of us Clomid Chicks and our test results...

I just wanna say that we are due for several more BFPs on there!!! Odds are good that we will get a few in the weeks to come!

I know I dont always post a lot, but I enjoy reading all of your posts, and am praying for the best for all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->