**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

FRERs usually are the most sensitive ones. If you have something on an IC, FRER should pick it up. Good luck hun, that's so exciting!!

Oh nlz I have everything crossed for you! I really hope it's your BFP!! Good luck with the FRER. Keep us posted! :thumbup:

By the way...clomid definitely made ovulation more exciting this month. I always have painful ovulation, but this month is ridiculous! Things seem to have settled down now, so I think I ovulated this morning. Ow!

Yeah I started feeling crampy this evening. I guess we'll see if it's O and those temps shoot up soon! :winkwink:

Very exciting!! Sounds very promising. Now go BD!! :happydance:

I think I was right. My temp shot up this morning! Yay! :happydance:

ive orded pack of 2 frer off internet should arrive within next 2-3 days so will use them then. I'm going to stick with my internet cheapie's 10miu for time being as that is what i used with my last pregnancy and never had any trouble with them before so fingers crossed they get darker. Going to use my IC's tomorrow morning see if line any darker and go from there then when frer arrive i will use them an hopefully hcg levels will be higher if i am pregnant. I do have alot of patience lol :haha:

ill keep you ladies posted :thumbup:

x

Soooooo excited for you, nlz!!!! Keeping everything crossed for you!!!

ipray- my temp shot up this morning, too!! DH jumped up to shove the thermometer in my mouth first thing this morning. Hilarious.

So it looks like we're both 1dpo! Now onto the tortorous 2ww. LOL.

Soooooo excited for you, nlz!!!! Keeping everything crossed for you!!!

ipray- my temp shot up this morning, too!! DH jumped up to shove the thermometer in my mouth first thing this morning. Hilarious.

So it looks like we're both 1dpo! Now onto the tortorous 2ww. LOL.

YAY DOODLES! Yep, the most nerve racking part of the month is now underway. Good luck this cycle! :thumbup:

nlz, I definitely see 2 lines!!! :wohoo: I know nothing about evaps, but if you say they came up in the 3 minutes, that means it's good, right?! Why do you need to order FRERs online, don't you have a store nearby?!?! I couldn't wait 2-3 days!! I really hope this is it for you!!!!!!

Way to go Nlz! :happydance: Fx'd its a :bfp: on the FRER. How exciting! I agree with Rosa...there's no way I could wait another few days! lol

thanks girls i have my fingers tightly crossed hehe!
the reason i have ordered them offline was for 2 reasons first being i got a pack of 2 for a fiver which is a bargain lol and second reason being is i want to carry on testing with my internet cheapie's every morning then when frer arrive i can start using them and lines should be darker hopefully! i didnt want to waste money on a frer and test today just incase it was an evap on the test before and it will get me down if its a negitive so i want to take it slowley and not get too excited (i know i must be insane it's driving me mad aswell i keep thinking am i or arnt i pregnant?! lol):haha:

I did another internet cheapie this afternoon and didnt drink anything and held my wee after 3 hours and 2 lines showed but stil very faint so think im best of using first morning urine as ive read hcg doubles every day:wacko: so hoping slightly darker lines tomorrow.....we shall see! i'm keeping open minded though as you never know!

Feel like rubbish today been feeling sick all day i have a banging headache and im so tired so early night for me and more poas action tomorrow :thumbup:

hope your all well ladies x

I hope it all works out for you Nlz that would be fantastic news. Keep us posted xx

Nlz that is GREAT news!!! Hopefully the lines keep getting darker for you. Keep us posted! Did anyone else have an hcg trigger shot? It makes you test positive for pregnancy for a while afterward but I'm not sure how long.

Nlz what does your test look like today?? FX'ed for you!!

hey mona! just tested again about half an hour ago after holding my pee in for 3 hours and the line has gone darker!:happydance:

i pritty sure im pregnant still faint but more obvious and darker :cloud9:

keep you all posted :thumbup: xxx

YAY!! that's great news!
That's so exciting, keeping everything crossed for you!!!

Nlz, this is it for you, I can feel it!!! :happydance: When do you get your frers? Do you have a digi??

hey rosa! no i havent got a digi or frer's as of yet as the IC's im using are the most sensitive at 10miu and it's still pritty early but the frer's ive ordered online should be in post so expecting them either tomorrow or wednesday but i dont mind because then hopefully the more days that pass the darker the lines :)

i'm trying not to get over excited, i have been abit teary but not crying my eyes out like i did 2 years ago when i got my bfp because i know the pain you go through when you mc so just want to remain calm but i think im frickinnnnnnnnnn pregnant! ahhhh :)

i'm between 9-11dpo today (11dpo by the date when i got my +opks and peak cbfm or 9dpo by the date i felt 3 sharp shooting pains from my left ovary) so roughly 3weeks 6days pregnant if i am.

let you all know what the next few days bring, hopefully darker lines [-o<

P.S i want to see your :bfp:'s girls fingers crossed for you x
XXX

im becoming a poas addicted i am going through my IC's like a mad woman:haha:

i really hope this is my much awaited bfp me and OH have been ttc on and off for 4years well more like ntnp method and thought it would happen naturally and nothing happened for 18months then bam i was pregnant but sadly it ended in a mc at 10.5weeks and now its been 2years since my mc and now it looks like my pregnant again i hope if i am this is a sticky one and i can finally become a mother! im praying so hard

how are you all feeling? xx

im becoming a poas addicted i am going through my IC's like a mad woman:haha:

i really hope this is my much awaited bfp me and OH have been ttc on and off for 4years well more like ntnp method and thought it would happen naturally and nothing happened for 18months then bam i was pregnant but sadly it ended in a mc at 10.5weeks and now its been 2years since my mc and now it looks like my pregnant again i hope if i am this is a sticky one and i can finally become a mother! im praying so hard

how are you all feeling? xx

If I'd gotten any kind of line, I know I would be testing like crazy too. That or I'd be demanding a blood test asap.

I've had some lightheadedness since 1dpo and the munchies since then too. The lightheadedness has really kicked in today. I have no clue what's going on. I know what I hope is going on but trying to not even think that way yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->