**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

So just how bad is stress during the 2ww? I went home for lunch to my husband receiving the call that he was being laid off effective immediately. :grr: I'm sitting here worried that if I've got cells multiplying that may be trying to implant soon that the stress is going to cause problems.

Mona, I will definitely let you know my numbers. I'm really looking forward to seeing if clomid worked for me. I know that it doesn't work for everyone.

NLZ!!!!! Those are two very beautiful, no mistaking lines!! Congratulations!! :wohoo:

Oh idy. I'm so sorry about your dh's job. :hugs: Try to stop stressing. I know how hard that is! Pretty soon, I'm stressing about the fact that I'm stressing! :haha: It'll all work out...

Nlz- There are def. two lines there! Officially saying CONGRATULATIONS!!:happydance:

ldy- I'm so sorry about your DH's job! It's never a good time to hear that. I'm sure you will find a way to make it work if you were pregnant. Best of luck to your family!:flower:

3 DPO here...just playing the waiting game! :coffee:

Huge congratulations NLZ that is just fantastic news, heres to a happy & healthy 9 months xxx

NLZ...Those look beautiful hun! I hope you feel better soon!

Monalisa...My doc isnt doing any kinds of tests on me either right now. Gave me two months worth and said if it doesnt work come back after and we can talk about it.:nope:

Thanks ladies really appreciate your kind messages :hugs:

just like to say good luck to mechanica on her testing this saturday and my fingers are crossed for you and i hope you get your bfp :) :thumbup:

omg we have 9 testers next week WOWSERS! :happydance: i really hope to see bfp's! i have my fingers crossed for all of you :hugs:

x

nlz- Can you make that 10 and change me to testing the 25th? I Oed earlier then I thought I would this cycle. Thank you!:flower:

NLZ!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :) So happy for you! Congratulations and I cant wait to keep in though throughout our healthy 9 month journey!

iprayforbump - no problem hun all updated now! 10 testers wow that is amazing i have a feeling we are going to have a lot of :bfp:'s next week FX'ED! :)

Amberks8 - thanks hunnie yes we will have to keep in touch hehe!

Katertots - thanks hun

xx

Idybeowulf - I'm so sorry to hear about your news :hugs:

Nlz - Look at those pink lines!...yay for you!!!!!

Oooh. Cramps. 7 dpo...could these be implantation? Or just random clomid cramps. :wacko: Just started like 15 minutes ago. They feel like AF cramps, but obviously it's way too early. Anyone else having these cramps at 7-ish dpo?

just like to say good luck to mechanica on her testing this saturday and my fingers are crossed for you and i hope you get your bfp :) :thumbup:

x

I already know i am a BFN sadly because i didn't ovulate this month and so didn't get a donation from my donor! Roll on next month!

x

I already know i am a BFN sadly because i didn't ovulate this month and so didn't get a donation from my donor! Roll on next month!

Do you mind if I ask...do you do the insemination at home, or at the office? Is your donor someone you know, or did you go to a sperm bank? Just curious. :flower:

How do you know you didn't o? Did you have blood tests?

Oooh. Cramps. 7 dpo...could these be implantation? Or just random clomid cramps. :wacko: Just started like 15 minutes ago. They feel like AF cramps, but obviously it's way too early. Anyone else having these cramps at 7-ish dpo?

I think we might be cycle twins!! LOL! I started to have those cramps last night and today it's lighter. OPK was negative so this isn't ovulation pain. I just want to know what's going on :shrug:

NLZ...Those look beautiful hun! I hope you feel better soon!

Monalisa...My doc isnt doing any kinds of tests on me either right now. Gave me two months worth and said if it doesnt work come back after and we can talk about it.:nope:

It's the same for both of us then. Now I wish he wanted scans and blood tests, at least I would have known if I O'ed.

I had them yesterday at 6-7 dpo too. Not like normal af cramps though, they were different and only lasted an hour or so.

Actually I did have something yesterday that was in my ovary/uterus area. Not quite as sharp as O but it happened a couple times and it was just weird.

I've had slight cramping and twinges, especially on my right side...not sure how many dpo I am, won't find out if I even Ov'd till prolly Monday. Also, been having right hip pain and dull lower back pain. Not sure either if its just the clomid or something more :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->