**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

Woohoo rosa!!!

I just got back from getting my 21 day blood drawn. I'm hoping for a 20 too since last month was a 9.8.

And I'm kinda hoping that the twinges/cramps I'm feeling in the uterus area could possibly be implantation. fx'd

And thank you all for your comments about my dh. To show how hard of a worker he is, he found a job yesterday afternoon through another temp agency and actually started last night on very little sleep. It was wither start last night or the position may not be there tomorrow. It's not long term but it's a paycheck til something long term comes around.

Woohoo rosa!!!

I just got back from getting my 21 day blood drawn. I'm hoping for a 20 too since last month was a 9.8.

And I'm kinda hoping that the twinges/cramps I'm feeling in the uterus area could possibly be implantation. fx'd

And thank you all for your comments about my dh. To show how hard of a worker he is, he found a job yesterday afternoon through another temp agency and actually started last night on very little sleep. It was wither start last night or the position may not be there tomorrow. It's not long term but it's a paycheck til something long term comes around.

Good for your dh! Most men would have just taken a vacay for a while. That's great.

When do you find out your results? Mine more than doubled on the first cycle of clomid, so I hope yours are high, too! I had some interesting cramps and other symptoms on 7 dpo. Quite noticeable, so I'm hoping they mean implantation, too, and not just clomid messing with me. :wacko: FX for you!

So more bad news on the dh front. The place he was working at decided to use their own people so he's out of a job again.:growlmad::devil::grr:

And I'm hoping it's a good sign - I threw up my lunch.

Ooh you threw up? That's a good sign! Sorry about your dh. :hugs:

Ooooh that is a good sign!! (I love how we all long to vomit...lol.) Don't worry about your dh. It sounds like he's a hard worker, so I'm sure he will find something really soon.

I think the best part of ttc is how freaking easy it is to make us all excited and happy!!!:haha:

:blush:
Cramps...twinges...spotting(sometimes)...puking...heartburn...stuffy nose...sore boobs...etc...

The things that make the average woman miserable we are all PRAYING to have!!! And we wonder why our OHs think we are nuts!:wacko:

Rosa- That's great news! I hope you caught that eggy!

ldy- I'm sorry about your DH, again. FX for you that the vomit is a good thing!

Rosa - That's great to hear about your bloodwork! :happydance: Sounds promising with the throwing up...hope you find out its cause you're preggo! Sorry to hear about your dh...things have a way of working themselves out. I'm sure everything will turn out fine :flower:

Idybeowulf - I got mine done today too. Anxious to find out if my numbers will be good or not. Fx'd you hear good news from your doctor and hopefully tomorrow...having to wait till Monday might seem like forever :wacko: Keep us posted.

Mrshanna - That is true. Funny how those things brighten our day! :)

Idybeowulf, I'm sorry for the job thing. I hope he finds a better one soon.
Actually yesterday I had a headache all day, couldn't eat dinner, tried to eat some cake and had bad nausea and threw up! I took a FRER this morning it was a BFN! I took an OPK and it was positive. This is CD 24 and I had a temp fall, maybe I'm just ovulating. I don't know what my body is doing.
My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31baf6

Well...nausea in the morning!!! Woohoo!!! LOLOLOLOL Only we can get excited about dry heaving as soon as you get out of the shower! I also hope that what I was feeling off and on all yesterday was implantation. I had a pain last night that was pretty bad but if it's egg grabbing on, then bring on the pain!

I'm also happy to announce that I've gone from nipples hurting to complete BBs hurting!

Idybeowulf, I'm sorry for the job thing. I hope he finds a better one soon.
Actually yesterday I had a headache all day, couldn't eat dinner, tried to eat some cake and had bad nausea and threw up! I took a FRER this morning it was a BFN! I took an OPK and it was positive. This is CD 24 and I had a temp fall, maybe I'm just ovulating. I don't know what my body is doing.
My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31baf6

You had a positive opk today? I learned really quickly that clomid messed up my charts. I was not even sure if I o'ed. The blood test said I did, but it's not really visible on my chart. I was getting so frustrated that I stopped temping and I'm much calmer now. Just a thought. Keep bd'ing every other day (if you can!) just in case, especially since you got a positive opk. Is this your first/only positive this cycle? Do you o on your own normally? What cd? I'm sorry. This is so frustrating, isn't it? :hugs:

Well, I have an update ladies. I got my bloodwork back and it looks like I'm out this cycle. Progesterone level came back at 4.38 :nope: I know its only my first cycle using Clomid and a lot of people have to go up in dosage before they have any luck, but was feeling so optimistic that this cycle would be it. At least if I had ov'd then I would have had a shot this month...it just sucks :cry:

Sorry Valentines! Hope that next cycle will be better luck :hugs:

IM sorry Valentines that youve had a setback. Is the doc going to up your dosage or try the same one for another month?

I'm sorry Valentines! :hugs: Hopefully they will up your dosage and round #2 will be your lucky round!!:thumbup:

I'm sorry, Valentines. :hugs: It doesn't always work the first time, though. That doesn't mean it won't work in the future. What does your doc say? 100 mg next time?

Thank you girls. I have to go in for a scan next week just to make sure nothing else is going on and more than likely he'll bump me up to the 100 mg. Now I'll just have to sit back and wait awhile and hopefully see some :bfp: from all of you :)

How is everyone doing...any updates?

Thank you girls. I have to go in for a scan next week just to make sure nothing else is going on and more than likely he'll bump me up to the 100 mg. Now I'll just have to sit back and wait awhile and hopefully see some :bfp: from all of you :)

How is everyone doing...any updates?

Oh good! Hopefully there will be nothing else wrong, and bump up your dosage. :thumbup: Sometimes clomid just takes a few cycles. It's nice to know that things are being done to help our situation, though, right?

I'm doing fine. Tomorrow is my birthday (32), and we're having a big game night with Famous Daves catering tonight! :cake: I'm 11 dpo, but it feels like FOREVER until I test. :wacko:

Well, I have an update ladies. I got my bloodwork back and it looks like I'm out this cycle. Progesterone level came back at 4.38 :nope: I know its only my first cycle using Clomid and a lot of people have to go up in dosage before they have any luck, but was feeling so optimistic that this cycle would be it. At least if I had ov'd then I would have had a shot this month...it just sucks :cry:

Did they tell you that you didn't O? My nurse told me that anything over a 3 meant you Od. May not have been very mature eggs but my doc would have said that I Od.

Did they tell you that you didn't O? My nurse told me that anything over a 3 meant you Od. May not have been very mature eggs but my doc would have said that I Od.

That's what my doc, said. I had an 8 the first test (pre-clomid) and he said at least I'm o'ing, but probably not mature eggs. I'm sure they'll up your dosage. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->