**Clomid Girls** ~ Updated ~ 11 BFP'S AND COUNTING!!

Well I spoke to the nurse who was reading his notes, so I'll ask him thurs when I see him. It would be reassuring if it was a wimpy O then the 100mg might just do the trick. Yes, it does feel good that we have docs trying all they can to help, especially after some of us have had to deal with those that don't seem to care.

Happy birthday Rosa!! Sounds like you should a fun filled party :)

I'm out this month, AF came to visit yesterday. :( take two! Well done to everyone else on their bfps, and good luck to everyone still to test!

Im sorry the witch got you lady m!!!

Monalisa, rosababy, you are both so close to testing day!!! How are you feeling today?

I'm sorry, lady_m. :hugs:

Mrshanna, I'm doing good! Today is my birthday! :cake: My dh just served me breakfast in bed. :happydance: I thought I woke up with some cramps, but nothing. I was trying to figure out how many dpo I am, and figured it was 12, and was like do I have cramps...so it must have been all in my head. That's good! I usually start getting cramps up to 4 days before AF is due. I'm due on Wednesday (long luteal phase!) so I won't test before then. I really despise bfns. :cry:

Ladym- I'm sorry the witch got you! Hopefully the next round will be yours!:hugs:

Rosa- HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :cake: I hope you have a great day!

Nothing much here. I'm 8DPO and had a slight temp dip. I'm interested to see if it goes back up tomorrow. By the way I thought I'd add that my name is Kristin (easier to type then iprayforbump :winkwink:).

Happy Birthday Rosa!:cake:

I have a long LP as well. I am 9dpo now, and not due AF for another week. It seems to take so long. So far I havent had any cramps or anything this morning either. :coffee:

Enjoy your birthday! Im sure its been great already, starting with some pampering from the OH!

https://i54.tinypic.com/29kxfea.gif

Happy Birthday Rosa, hope you have a fantastic day!:happydance:

xx

Happy Birthday rosa!!!

Nlz - how are you and that little bean doing?

Thank you, ladies! :hugs: I hope I get the best bday present EVER in a few days! :winkwink:

Lady and Kitty - I'm sorry :witch: got ya ladies. Hopefully next month will be your lucky month :thumbup:

hiya every1 i havent been on here for ages but wud just like to let u all know that im pregnant after our 4th attempt on clomid so happy but very scared ;-) xxx

hiya every1 i havent been on here for ages but wud just like to let u all know that im pregnant after our 4th attempt on clomid so happy but very scared ;-) xxx

Thank you, and CONGRATULATIONS! That gives us all hope! H&H 9 months to you! :flower:

thankyou do you know how i get 1 of them pregnancy trackers up? thanks

Congrats! That gives me hope. I'm on my first cycle of clomid, and I know it may not happen the first cycle, but knowing that if it doesn't, it is possible on the 4th cycle. My doc is giving me 5 cycles before we try something new. To get a ticker, click on one of our tickers and it should take you to the website. There are several different kinds. From there, there should be somewhere you can "share" it. Copy/paste and put it in your signature from your control panel on BnB.

Kitty, I'm so sorry. CD 1 is always the worst. :hugs:

jordansmum congratulations!

monalisa good luck for todays testing fx'ed.

Hope you all are doing good i hope to see bfp's this week :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->